Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays! Here's an update from We Ride the Lines. Here's to 2016 being a great year for Line Rider!
- The Tournament of Legends is underway! Round 1 is wrapping up, and Round 2 should start soon! We are always in need of more voters, so please come and vote!
- We have a new Developer PIP bar! There's also a sticky Meet the Developers thread in Version Development. This really should have happened long ago but activity in version dev in recent months spurred us to finally get it done.
- New Featured Movies!
Valence 3 by Sheldon feat. Rabid
Mountain Technology: Age of Creation by Wizzy
Don't Worry, We'll Keep in Touch by gaoyubao
- Quick Reviews with OTDE & Rabid have continued with reviews of Valence 3 by Sheldon, Voices by LoneVampire, and Story by Getthim. Took a break over the holidays but we'll be back in January.
- I have discontinued the Holy Shoe award. You can read more about why here
- Kramwood unfortunately deleted his WRTL account and all of his YouTube videos this month. However, we managed to recover a lot of them. Read more here
- The Well-Tempered Kramual by @Sheldon and @Anton - Exactly what it sounds like. A track where Bosh remains in kramual position for the entire thing. If that sounds boring, trust me, it's not.
- Voices by @LoneVampire - A fun music synced manuquirk by LV
- Story by @Getthim - A highspeed track inspired by Intro by Ryder
- Spectral Dance and Just Jammin by @MartinJulenissen - Two new tracks from MJ, back from the dead
- eXtra sunnY, 2fast4me, Khammy, Vidme, and Dissolve by @Min3rl3g4nd - A slew of tracks by a new member
- Sonata by @OTDE - A joke
- @rabid squirrel also remastered Bolted to the Wall for the Tournament of Legends
- @OTDE also made a reinterpretation of Kramwood's track, Forbidden
- Entries just closed for the December 2015 Contest of the Month - Ornamental, with five entrants! Expect a video soon!
- Congrats to @Z_N-Freak for winning the Upwards Maze Contest, and thanks to @OTDE for finally finishing the editing! Watch the results video if you haven't already - the top entries are insane!
- The next Community Scenery Project, Triumph is chugging along - feel free to take a part and scene a piece of it!
- Blackheart and Forest Scenery projects are also chugging along. Let rabid know if you'd be interested in getting involved.
- @Sheldon set new records in both categories of the Height and Distance Challenge with a height of 662 and a distance of 253. Damn!
- @LoneVampire has released revision 1.51 of Line Rider: Advanced. Major added features include contact point breakage indication, lifelock, transparency with contact points, angle lock, superzoom, adjustable scenery lines, and toggle for white background.
- @mhenr18, who some of you may remember from a long time ago, is back with a new utility called lrtools, that converts LRA .trk files to Beta 2 .sol files, making all the current versions mostly compatible. It is currently a mac-only program, but mhenr18 plans to make it cross compatible. In the meantime, ask rabid if you need a .trk converted.
- I'm the artsy guy round here
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum