Hello Everyone! I was MIA a bit for the last 3 weeks or so due to gigs I picked up for my freelancing day job, but I should be around more in the coming weeks! We had an enormous amount of track releases this month!
- You may have heard that @Conundrumer's track, Ragdoll, went viral a couple weeks ago, accumulating over 400,000 views in a matter of days. This was the coolest part of the first Line Rider Track Jam, which was a smashing success. Read more about it below in the Engaged Riding section.
- The Tournament of Legends is getting close to the end. Round 4 got us down to 16 videos, and now we're partway through Round 5, which will narrow us down to just 8 videos. There are only 2 videos to watch per poll now, so it's easy to participate!
- New Featured Movie: The Gorge by OTDE & Cereal
- @Lukking has succeeded in creating an infinitely repeating track!
- Quick Reviews with OTDE & Rabid have now reviewed i squared, Improbability Dance, and Assault!
- Unfortunately, @Sorvius deleted all of his Line Rider videos off YouTube, shortly followed by Shotoku/@Fauxfyre. Some of Sorvius's videos have been recovered and can be found here. Shotoku filed a copyright takedown notice, so his recovered videos are currently unavailable, but the videos were uploaded for archival purposes and therefore are a valid exemption from copyright law, so a counter-notification has been submitted. Most of his videos have been recovered, and they should be back up soon.
- Ragdoll by @Conundrumer - An utterly hilarious offsled track in which Conundrumer literally makes Bosh dance to music. A must-watch, and not just because it went viral.
- Ocean Blue by @Sheldon - a synced highspeed manuquirk that is impressive because it was created in 48 hours
- Mountain by @iPi - An unfinished but still incredibly impressive highspeed manual track by iPi
- Confine by @Sheldon - A dense SPL4SHZ0N3-inspired quirk with lots of space recycling and actual recycling.
- Miniature in Blue by @FlagCapper - A radical departure from FC's previous styles, this is a slow, chill, synced manuquirk that is also impressive and entertaining
- Campester 3 by @Chuggers - A fast paced dense track by Chuggers with a modern quirk take on flatsled
- Night Time Thoughts by @JealousCloud - an arresting manuquirk about mental illness that makes use of LRA's new Night Mode.
- Night Rider by @OTDE - An inventive "track" that attempts to tell the story of how Bosh got his sled.
- The Night Club by @SethComposerGuy - A fling quirk by SCG with liberal use of different size dots.
- <CREATE NEW TRACK> by @Anton - an attempt at an ironic manuquirk that is also a commentary on our community
- Make You Wanna by @Lukking - a compact quirk by Lukking for the Track Jam with a funny ending.
- Saunter by @Chuggers - An experimental track by Chuggers for the Track Jam that utilizes soundscapes and half-thickness lines.
- Line by @rabid squirrel - An extremely simple track about Line Rider for the Track Jam
- 4 Way by @SPL4SHZ0N3, @Summoning, @Cereal, @Wizzy - A manuquirk collab from a while back.
- Melt Everyone by @Dapianokid and @Fauxfyre - An old unfinished collab between shotoku and dap
- Velveteen by @Orthuss - a short synced manuquirk for the Track Jam
- Internal Dialogue by @theacp127 - A fling quirk by theacp
- by @Opal Rider - An unfinished synced manuquirk by Opal for the Track Jam.
- Untitled by @Cocopops - A French rider's comeback track
- COmback by @cvang - A comeback track from linemasta
- Paranoia by Wizzy - A not-quite-finished large scenery track by Wizzy
- From A to A by @ImJOSHH - A joke
- Maddel, Blue Hurricane, Backlit, and Tailie by @Min3rl3g4nd - another slew of tracks by min3r
- A remastered version of Eden 2 by @Helios Pavonine
- A garbage collection of unfinished or short tracks by Anton
- The first ever Track Jam was a huge success, with 10 entries and tons of buzz! Congratulations to @Conundrumer for winning with Ragdoll. Check out all the entries here.
- @Sheldon is hosting this month's Contest of the Month, Impasse. Each level is progressively more difficult - get to the highest level you can!
- Line Rider: Advanced has officially launched into Beta! Added features include sub-frame iterations, night mode, and autosave.
- I'm the artsy guy round here
thanks man! that means a lot to me@rich wrote:Rabid, I want you to know; the reason that I came back to this website was because I loved reading these in my email every month. Thank you for your commitment to this community.
- I'm the artsy guy round here
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum