We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESULTS] COTM 30: Congrats to ZNF!

+2
Sheldon
OTDE
6 posters

Go down

[RESULTS] COTM 30: Congrats to ZNF! Empty [RESULTS] COTM 30: Congrats to ZNF!

Post by OTDE Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:49 am

Link for mobile users

Congrats, ZNF! Thanks to everyone who participated. This was hella fun to make and run.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS] COTM 30: Congrats to ZNF! Empty Re: [RESULTS] COTM 30: Congrats to ZNF!

Post by Sheldon Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:24 am

Znf clearly used hacks
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS] COTM 30: Congrats to ZNF! Empty Re: [RESULTS] COTM 30: Congrats to ZNF!

Post by Rafael Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:46 am

Damn, I thought I was clever by using the existing lines to my advantage but hats off to you ZNF xD
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:48 am

could someone post a color replay or the .sol to znfs?
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:53 am

I will in a bit. It's nuts.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:15 am

Wow guys, amazing entries. I never dreamed of creating a 4 line entry and it only happened because of all the amazing competition. For those wondering: This contest took me way too much time. I think I've created over 10 entries and especially when creating my last entry, I was lost. I couldn't seem to beat gao's 5 line (it SO looks like 6, nice re-use of that right line) entry time-wise. While working on a faster entry I ended up getting a huge pop after my 3rd line. It was only then that I saw the possibility of a 4 line entry. I had to tweak the pop (LOTS of lines drawn) and then I got stuck again as I planned to somehow pull him up with a red line (which is totally impossible from that position). I was seriously frustrated at this point and drew some random lines when it popped with that shoulder well (imagine the grin on my face at this point), a little more tweaking and Jackpot!

Thanks OTDE for hosting and the wonderful editing job!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year Smile
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:51 pm

gg znf!
although honestly I never considered placing Bosh partially outside the S box to pop him up
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down