We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolted to the Wall [Remastered] ~ rabid

+5
Yobanjojoe
OTDE
Chuggers
Sheldon
rabid squirrel
9 posters

Go down

Bolted to the Wall [Remastered] ~ rabid Empty Bolted to the Wall [Remastered] ~ rabid

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:16 pm

So Tournament of Legends is happening and Bolted to the Wall (which I made seven and a half years ago, when I was still in high school) is still probably my best track. I'm a little embarrassed by the track in general, but I'm REALLY embarrassed by the editing. And the whole thing is in 480p, and it's really choppy... anyway, I decided to remaster it. So, boom, here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifnibc19l4s

The recording is RabidSmooth (75% speed) which is surprisingly close to the original recording. It is a bit slower but I honestly kind of like the way it syncs now better than the original recording. And of course we got that nice slow zoom out at the end Very Happy I also trimmed the credits down a TON - so much of it was so unnecessary . And I edited down the ridiculously overdramatic opening title sequence. It's not quite in true 1080p HD but it was recorded at 1280x960, so it's close enough. Recorded in 6.y because it was apparently made with 6.0 physics (the version before 6.1), and thus doesn't work in any of kevans's versions, or LRA or LRJS - I'd be willing to bet it is the only track made with 6.0 physics in Tournament of Legends, lol.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Bolted to the Wall [Remastered] ~ rabid Empty Re: Bolted to the Wall [Remastered] ~ rabid

Post by Sheldon Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:20 am

Looks great rabid. Great addition to the original. Still looks yellow to me tho. :|
tldr; I am dissappointed you didn't use one of my new titles.

Last edited by Sheldon on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Bolted to the Wall [Remastered] ~ rabid Empty Re: Bolted to the Wall [Remastered] ~ rabid

Post by Chuggers Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:48 am

Damn, this music gives me massive nostalgia

This track aged really well, I gotta say
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:30 am

Still a classic! Awesome to see a new version.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:02 am

tasty
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by anton Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:12 am

This version made it easier for me to appreciate the scenery
anton
anton

cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:48 am

That music....nostalgia
Lukking
Lukking

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:56 pm

I have to say I've probably seen the original like 50 times. It was really an inspiration to me when I first found the game back in 2009.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Min3rl3g4nd Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:06 pm

Damn, you did amazing how you remastered it. Thumbs Up
Min3rl3g4nd
Min3rl3g4nd

min3r moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down