Another month, another newsletter. We had a crazy high number of rack releases this month!
- The Tournament of Legends is still going. We went through Round 2, and now Round 3 is wrapping up. Round 4 will have 32 videos total and 4 videos per poll, so it will be much more manageable to watch them and vote. If you haven't been voting because of the huge number of videos in the polls, Round 4 will be your time to start!
- New Featured Movies!
Booty Swing by Anton
The Well Tempered Kramual by Sheldon and Anton
- Quick Reviews with OTDE & Rabid have now reviewed The Well-Tempered Kramual by Sheldon and Anton and Anomaly/Mode/Contact Juggling by Dapianokid in a triple-review
- I (rabid squirrel) am in the process of making a massive, comprehensive Line Rider Archive of anything important that I can get my hands on. If you would like to help by sending me all your .sols I would appreciate it. You can also feel free to recommend people for me to archive.
- Unfortunately, the chat was causing pages on the site to freeze, so it has been disabled. There is still a link to pop out the chat though (and then it won't refresh when you go to a new page) Read more about this here.
- The Gorge by @OTDE - An huge scenery track by OTDE with great worldbuilding an excellent story to boot. You won't believe this is his first scenery track.
- the forest under the earth by @OTDE - A highspeed simple scenery track with a sad story.
- This is Friendship by @OTDE and @gaoyubao - A lovely manuquirk collaboration between two friends
- <CREATE NEW TRACK> by @Anton - A satirical track poking fun at various aspects of our community. It also has some cool flow and great creative moments.
- i squared by @rabid squirrel - a formulaic scenery experiment on Infinite Improbability with some tongue-in-cheek additions
- Interrobang by @Min3rl3g4nd, @Sheldon, @Dapianokid, @Anton, and @OTDE - An experimental collab with lots of recycling and lots of green.
- Anomaly, Mode, and Contact Juggling by @Dapianokid - Three super short experimental tracks by dap that feature things like contact point scenery and gigastacks.
- Improbability Dance by @SethComposerGuy and @Getthim - A space recycling manuquirk by SCG and Getthim
- by @Sorvius - The unfinished final installment of Sorvius's Nova series.
- Balloon Mystery by @Getthim - Getthim's unfinished, partially scened track for the weird track contest.
- Blue KcarT, Calm, not perfect, Fling Qakk, Fastman, and Pampi by @Min3rl3g4nd - Another whole slew of tracks by min3r.
- Experiment Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 and Part 5 by @rabid squirrel - a social experiment in track feedback
- Remastered tracks: Funk by @OTDE, Supersonic Motion by @Rafael, Eden 2 by Helios Pavonine, and a bunch of shotoku's old lost tracks
- Recovered from the Archives: Line Raider 2.0 Unfinished by @Chih, Prisoner by @Z_N-Freak, Dragon's Hill by @Z_N-Freak, The First Nose Manual Track Ever by wendel, OWNT (probably) by @Z_N-Freak, iamsorrydude circa April 2007, ClosedDoor/RovanO 2007-2009 plus Acid Aroma & Funky Flyin, Owly circa fall 2007, Steffo December 2007 - February 2008, Oddball and Bluezorz by daugystik / Dus, and @Z_N-Freak's Short Tracks Collection
- Congrats to @Anton for winning the December 2015 Contest of the Month - Ornamental! Check out the Results Video!
- The next Community Scenery Project, Triumph is slowly moving - feel free to help us scene it!
- @Anton nearly doubled sheldon's distance record in the Height and Distance Challenge with a distance of 430!
- @Chuggers had the awesome idea for a Track Jam which should be happening soon. Stay tuned for details.
- Line Rider: Advanced is moving from alpha to beta soon. No official date yet.
- Sorvius is making scenery again!
- Sheldon is working on a whole bunch of projects
- shiny is about to release his first track, and it looks ridiculous
- ZNF is making a new solo track
- SCG is working on a new solo track
- Chuggers is finally using LRA and is making about a thousand crazy things
- Opal is working on a big track
- Rabid is making stuff
- Votale is making a manuquirk
- Yobanjojoe is making a track to scene
- Orthuss is making some quirk
- pixx, a new guy, is making stuff
- noname219 is making stuff
- mmtunligit is making stuff
- mmt is also making other stuff
- I'm the artsy guy round here
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum