We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissolve

+4
anton
Sheldon
Conundrumer
Min3rl3g4nd
8 posters

Go down

Dissolve Empty Dissolve

Post by Min3rl3g4nd Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:27 pm

The last video was embarrassing! Panic but... Since of my fast improvement, I made a scenery track. 8D I hope you enjoy! 8D Special thanks to: dapianokid for giving good comments, Thanks Opal for enjoying my nostalgia xD , Thanks Kevans [senpai] for making 3.X series. And thanks to TechDawg and Rabid for making WRTL Thumbs Up
Min3rl3g4nd
Min3rl3g4nd

min3r moment

Back to top Go down

Dissolve Empty Re: Dissolve

Post by Conundrumer Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:11 pm

I'm a little dizzy from watching your camera shake. If you're not going to use a screen recorder like CamStudio or Hypercam, can you at least make an effort to keep your camera steady?
Conundrumer
Conundrumer
Line Rider Legend

actually working on OII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:56 am

Add me on skype;
Paco4tacopuffs
I can help you figure out your recording situation as well as give you a few pointers on track making. But anyways, You are improving. It's nice to see a new face around here.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Min3rl3g4nd Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:06 am

Can anyone make a comment about the track?
Neutral
Min3rl3g4nd
Min3rl3g4nd

min3r moment

Back to top Go down

Post by anton Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:49 am

there was some really lazy scening at 0:45 :p

a tip of mine would be to spend more time trying to figure out the transition from trick to trick. consider where you want him to go, then figure out what parts of the sled you have to affect to get him there. I've seen a definite improvement in your control of bosh, so keep doing that. keep figuring things out, try to do a fling and chain only track. I dare you.
anton
anton

cool

Community Pick: SYTYKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:29 am

Nice, you've got the hang of manuals! And I saw a loop with gravity wells, also cool. Scenery was lulzy, which I liked. Few things you can play around with:
- Try to keep the guy at a higher speed, and make him have as few 'dead points' as possible. Your tracks should go by more fluently then
- When using gravity wells, try to keep using the same contact point (the hands, for example)
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:22 pm

when I first started, I pretty much had no idea where to go
but you seem pretty well off on your own, like you know what you want to practice next. Just remember, that each type of track maker is probably willing to mentor you. We're all partial to our own styles Smile
I''m short for time but I'll write out more in a bit, you're fucking nuts and this is better scenery than I've ever made.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:25 pm

The recording might be a larger part of the video than you would expect, since the style of recording will ultimately affect the viewer's enjoyment of the track.

That being said, messing around with scenery is always fun, especially when you have smaller tracks like this one. Glad to see another video from you.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Camera work reminds me of District 9 / Cloverfield, it somehow doesn't bother me too much and I actually think there lie possibilities in the usage of shakycam technique for line rider tracks. Something that hasn't really been explored I think.

The track itself is quite fun, but hard to say much about it. Playful scenery and track. Continue to have fun and I'm sure you'll find your own swing Smile
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum