We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Way - Splash, Summoning, Cereal, and Wizzy

5 posters

Go down

4 Way - Splash, Summoning, Cereal, and Wizzy Empty 4 Way - Splash, Summoning, Cereal, and Wizzy

Post by Wizzy Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:15 pm

A collaboration from 2 years ago. Sort of an off-shoot of the Entertainment trilogy (by Wizzy and Cereal) this 4 way collaboration is somewhat a spin off in that anything goes. Now with Summoning and Splash thrown in the mix.

Timestamps (will add annotations later):

Wizzy: Start - 0:33
Summoning: 0:34 - somewhere around 0:49 I think
Cereal: 0:50 - 1:02
Splash: 1:03 - 1:13
Wizzy: 1:14 - End

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgb5Jkx5SdU&feature=youtu.be
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

4 Way - Splash, Summoning, Cereal, and Wizzy Empty Re: 4 Way - Splash, Summoning, Cereal, and Wizzy

Post by Apple Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:52 pm

That track was a lot of fun. I've been missing that kind of flow recently. And the twist at the end was humorous. I liked it.
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

4 Way - Splash, Summoning, Cereal, and Wizzy Empty Re: 4 Way - Splash, Summoning, Cereal, and Wizzy

Post by theacp127 Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:53 pm

The first section had some nice recycles in there and good rotation on the manuals. I thought the interactive scenery at the end was really fun. The scenery was well drawn too.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:34 am

trippng on two tabs of acidright now
this shit was so feucking cool but I knwo tomorrow i won't even rmember why
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 pm

Really enjoyable track guys 8D digging the manuals and flings!
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down