Lots of great stuff is happening this summer - unfortunately I'm pretty busy, and am only going to get more so in July. But here's an update!
- We had two new featured videos in June, Funspiration by @SethComposerGuy and Retrograde by @Sheldon. Both are must-watches, if you haven't seen them yet.
- I finally finished @Anomaly76's bio in the Line Rider Legends Forum Section, and I think it turned out quite well. Go check it out.
- Retrograde by @Sheldon - Flatsled recycling to a ridiculous extent. Plus some fun stuff at the start and end.
- Sky's the Limit by @TCR - TCR is back with an intense compact quirk that goes nuts at the end
- Telephoto by @Opal Rider and @OTDE - A really cool concept with iPads executed by OTDE and Opal
- The Desolation of Smoog by @Wizzy - A super fun and creative edited story-based "track" by Wizzy
- Mountain Technology: Age of Creation by @Wizzy - A big scenery track by Wizzy with the theme of technology on a mountain. Part 3 in the series.
- Coalesce by @Orthuss and @Dapianokid - A long-awaited XY collab between Orthuss and Dap.
- Cosmonaut by @Orthuss - A short compact quirk by Orthuss for a battle with Lukking (Reptile)
- My Demons by @theacp127 - A new fling quirk from acp, who is getting better by the day
- The June Contest of the Month, the XYZ Maze Contest, was a huge success with nine entries. Congrats to @Z_N-Freak for winning, and thanks to @OTDE for hosting!
- And Congrats to @OTDE for winning May's Contest of the Month, the XYZ Fusion Contest. And look for a video for April's contest, Bosh Olympics, very soon! (sorry for the huge delay on this one)
- SCG has started a Sonic Speed / Animation Collab. If you want to try out animation at high speed, go check it out!
- If you think your skills are up to the test, you can go participate in the Gigaquirk Collab!
- The Hidden Track Competition is still going on, with all the teams in various stages of completion. Hopefully we will have a poll sometime.
- If you're looking for a low-key WCC collab, check out the Relaxing Collab or the No Flatsledding Collab.
- If you're looking to do scenery, Phunky (the current Community Scenery Project) and the Forest Scenery Project, are sitting open much of the time these days - help us out!
- Blackheart has stalled in the modern quirk section. If you are interested, please let us know!
- I was hoping that this news would become irrelevant, so I waited a bit on reporting on it, but kevansevans has unofficially quit developing 3.4.X and left We Ride the Lines, making 3.4.25 the final version of 3.4.X. It has been updated as the "Play Line Rider" link at the top of the site and will remain the official Line Rider version of WRTL for the time being.
- In more positive news, @LoneVampire just released a teaser for a new build he is working on, Line Rider: Advanced. Features include lag reduction, integrated music syncing, playback scrubbing (fast forward/rewind on steroids), line modification, and many of the features you can already find in 3.4.x. There's no actual release yet but people are going nuts over the teaser video. If you're like me and did not see this coming at all, go check the thread!
- No news this month on LineOnline.
- Chuggers is NOT MAKING ANYTHING
- Clarifaction Scened will be released as soon as I get around to editing
- boo is making a big thing
- Conundrumer is making a cool thing
- shua is making a big thing
- Votale is making a thing
- Dap is making a thing
- HP is making a thing
- OTDE is making a thing
- theacp is making a thing
- Xanthu is making a thing
- Lukking is making something
- Sheldon is making something
- Ryder is making something
Last edited by rabid squirrel on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
- I'm the artsy guy round here
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum