We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dapianokid's Official Previews Thread

+17
Z_N-Freak
Apple
efrazable
anton
OTDE
crash2burn
Pawel3
Sheldon
Summoning
ScrungleBlumpkus
rabid squirrel
gaoyubao
Getthim
Opal Rider
RyderLR
Fauxfyre
Chuggers
21 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dapianokid's Official Previews Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Dapianokid's Official Previews Thread

Post by OTDE Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:27 pm

FLOTSLOD
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Dapianokid's Official Previews Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Dapianokid's Official Previews Thread

Post by Sheldon Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:03 pm

slatfed
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:16 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aehmhfbxr9xqs7t/Screenshot%202015-07-30%2014.14.47.png?dl=0

Should this even be possible
Have I gone too far

this is about 2 seconds of track

somebody please guess the path of bosh I want to see what you think
no hints

Also boo this is from our collab but you've only done your one part and every time I'm ready you're just disappeared so I'll let you work on Olxympus and be happy doing that and continue on this if that's okay until you're ready because I'm inspired
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by anton Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:51 pm

Dapianokid's Official Previews Thread - Page 3 Image10https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/21/76/46/image10.jpg
anton
anton

cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:58 pm

http://puu.sh/jjbla/51e4d0cfe0.png

anton why you gotta beat me like that
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawel3 Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:14 pm

hwat
Pawel3
Pawel3

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Chugger's path was more accurate because squiggly

hot damn this is becoming a mess

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3c3y5m0lsynfku/Screenshot%202015-07-30%2016.42.04.png?dl=0

hoping to keep it centralized
current longest kramual length: 3 frames
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:46 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwfo419t4epk462/Screenshot%202015-08-01%2022.10.21.png?dl=0

What this really needed
WAS MORE FLINGS
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:44 am

3rd Pos Shoudler HYPE (u go hoipe)
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:40 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7yco02imx2k243/Screenshot%202015-08-05%2016.39.09.png?dl=0

Just keeping myself motivated
Have a definite sync plan now
Boo, I'm gonna do you justice.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:05 pm

no way that lives
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:53 pm

Excuse me for not having looked at this earlier but did you say THIRD POSITION SHOULDER
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:02 pm

oh ya I invented a new trick gao

Also, top speed is only 117.149, sry guyz

I don't know why it says a significantly higher top speed

But yeah this is the same as that funny well in CAF only better

Could have made two of them in a row, BUT it doesn't sync

And the sync

MATTERS.

also I think I figured out how to do 4th pos shoulder, which is flipped body out of fakie (this is gonna be trickier, requires some hand stabilization)...if people would like to make the first 3rd pos shoulder fling, I would love it

Last edited by Dapianokid on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:05 pm

gaoyubao wrote:Excuse me for not having looked at this earlier but did you say THIRD POSITION SHOULDER
i've seen it and it is both legit and quite sexy indeed
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:06 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2qa9gqz38g477c/Screenshot%202015-08-06%2001.34.21.png?dl=0
I keep breaking the game
He is in tail fakie and survives for one frame. Also, for those that aren't fluent in contact points (which is....everybody basically), notice what point his hand strings go to, he's in nose fakie as well.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:51 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ua1h08t7yugid4q/Screenshot%202015-08-12%2015.47.03.png?dl=0

how much do I gotta hype this up for people to motivate me
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Getthim Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:11 am

looking good bud can't wait to see it,

you don't need to hype for motivation, just ask very nicely and people will motivate
Getthim
Getthim

A bumble bee bumbling along.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Please motivate me guyz
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:40 pm

Do you not want to finish it right now?
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:57 pm

One day, Sarah was minding her business playing LR, trying to finish her anniversary track.

As she was about to stall the track early because she was bored, she started to smell something burning.

She ran around the house, but, failed to find the source. As she sat back down at the computer desk, she noticed that the smoke was actually coming from the computer!

She panicked and started running around her house, packing her children into a briefcase. As she dialed 911 on the cell phone, she swung open the front door and there it was.

An estranged ostrich was sitting on her front porch drinking wine and smoking a cigar. Startled, it violently pecked at Sarah in both of her eyes until she couldn’t see, blinding her for life. Her children started screaming. Ostriches take children screaming as a sign of food, so, the fierce beast ate all of the children. Blood was dripping everywhere.

If you don’t start playing LR in 5 minutes, your computer will begin to smoke and set your house on fire and an ostrich will eat your children and peck out your eyes.

If you wait 15 minutes you’ll still have your sight, however, the ostrich will eat your children. And possibly any cute pets like kittens or puppies that are living in your house.

If you play for 13 total combined hours between now and tomorrow at sunset, you will be spared.

295 people ignored this warning and got aids.

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:21 pm

Shotoku, this is why you have always been my best friend here
where the fuck have you been
why did you leave
this is why I have been lacking for motivation
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:28 pm

Shotoku made me chuckle.

Dap, I wish you all the best in your track-making endeavors.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:59 pm

okay so I look down on myself because I know how to make a track in the same way as I did Inhibitions. Like it is a tried and tested process. I've just been too lazy to work on this.
I don't want to just release a technical exhibition of what I meant my vision of the future of XY to be as a tribute to boo, though. So I WILL finish it.

I just don't know when or how.

But I really feel like I would be more motivated if I got something out there with my new level of XY so that I could get some feedback (feeding the elitist flame like a baws but idgaf Imma do me)
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Dapianokid wrote:okay so I look down on myself because I know how to make a track in the same way as I did Inhibitions. Like it is a tried and tested process. I've just been too lazy to work on this.
I don't want to just release a technical exhibition of what I meant my vision of the future of XY to be as a tribute to boo, though. So I WILL finish it.

But I really feel like I would be more  motivated if I got something out there with my new level of XY so that I could get some feedback (feeding the elitist flame like a baws but idgaf Imma do me)

you keep on saying that this will be the future of xy, but all i see are stacks and flings and other things that have been done before in previous hardcore xy's. I'm not even sure what you are trying to make into the future of xy when there is nothing new besides making more traditionally looking flings and asdfs through just x and y. even if that is unexplored territory somewhat it is hardly useful to anyone besides those who want to make the same exact thing you are now, because the only xy flings ive seen in your tracks are uber powered and only seem to work as such

my 2 cents
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:22 pm

Chuggers wrote:
Dapianokid wrote:okay so I look down on myself because I know how to make a track in the same way as I did Inhibitions. Like it is a tried and tested process. I've just been too lazy to work on this.

But I really feel like I would be more  motivated if I got something out there with my new level of XY so that I could get some feedback (feeding the elitist flame like a baws but idgaf Imma do me)

you keep on saying that this will be the future of xy, but all i see are stacks and flings and other things that have been done before in previous hardcore xy's.  I'm not even sure what you are trying to make into the future of xy when there is nothing new besides making more traditionally looking flings and asdfs through just x and y.  even if that is unexplored territory somewhat it is hardly useful to anyone besides those who want to make the same exact thing you are now, because the only xy flings ive seen in your tracks are uber powered and only seem to work as such

my 2 cents

+1'd

if only leomur were here. also, level and style are bad words to use for my idea, it's probably better to use "goal" so my bad
constructive criticism is just what I needed
getting new mouse
brb
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum