It's that time of year! ...when we remember Line Rider is a thing after three months of school. Right?
- The Tournament of Legends is looming! Entires are due on December 16th, so get them in!
- Two of your moderators have started Quick Reviews with OTDE & Rabid, a livestream/video series where we review and critique tracks for about 20-30 minutes. So far we've done Don't Worry, We'll Keep in Touch by @gaoyubao and Booty Swing by @Anton.
- Valence 3: The Outer Shell by @Sheldon and @rabid squirrel - Sheldon takes fling quirk to a whole new level using LRJS, the new version of Line Rider being developed by @Conundrumer.
- Booty Swing by @Anton - An energetic potpourri of mostly-fling-quirk synced to electro swing by Anton. Created in @LoneVampire's new version of Line Rider, Line Rider: Advanced.
- Kenopsia by @Yobanjojoe - A scenery track with a nature theme by Yobanjojoe, also created in Line Rider: Advanced (25,000 lines with very little lag)
- Phunky Scened by the WRTL CSP - The fifth release from the WeRideTheLines Community Scenery Project. 28 parts, 15 scenery artists, and over 65,000 lines added since the project began in 2013.
- Midnight Adventure by @shua - Shua pretended to be a newcomer to the site and released this surprisingly awesome track with a hilarious intro.
- Forbidden by @Kramwood - Kramwood is back with over 2 minutes of hardcore quirk that he made "out of boredom".
- Mill 2 by @Commandercoke - Commandercoke releases an old scenery short.
- Right Round by @mmtunligit12 - A short quirk by mmt made in Line Rider: Advanced.
- Also, Wizzy has re-released Mountain Technology: Age of Creation with a better recording.
- @Orthuss is running our December 2015 Contest of the Month - Ornamental. Quickly collect ornaments on the Christmas tree! Entries are due on Christmas.
- Congrats to Conundrumer for winning the Weirdest Track Contest 2 (as well as the first weird track contest)
- OTDE is still working on the results video for the Upwards Low Linecount Maze Contest. It is partway done and he hopes to finish it soon!
- The next Community Scenery Project, Triumph is in search of people interested in scening a part!
- Blackheart, Forest Scenery, and Gigaquirk projects are all moving forward again. If you're interested in any of these, contact @rabid squirrel for the first two or @Dapianokid for the third.
- @Sheldon beat his own 2011 record in the Height Challenge of 123 with a new height of 475 (that's not a typo). Unfortunately for him, @Anton then beat his height record with a height of 580 The distance record of 132 still remains unchallenged from 2011...
- @LoneVampire has just released revision 1.4 of Line Rider: Advanced! It is now fully compatible with Mac OS X! Major added features include varying intensity of red lines, different scenery line thicknesses, refined scroll-zooming, preview mode, one-click scenery dots, and some more advanced contact point features. Also added hotkeys home, end, Z, and X that function like Beta 2.
- I'm the artsy guy round here
Awesome again! Not much happened this month I see, let's make up for that this month
- Line Rider Legend
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum