We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here!

+5
rabid squirrel
Rafael
Z_N-Freak
iPi
OTDE
9 posters

Go down

Which entry do you think is the best?

[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Vote_lcap5%[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Vote_lcap32%[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 6 ]
[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Vote_lcap5%[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Vote_lcap0%[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Vote_lcap42%[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 8 ]
[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Vote_lcap16%[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Empty [POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here!

Post by OTDE Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:56 pm

My god, this was a fun one to participate in!

All right, y'all, it's time to vote on these! Here's the results video:

Link for ye mobile folks

Vote it up! I voted for gao, because as always, his level of control is nuts.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Empty Re: [POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here!

Post by iPi Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:14 am

I would've preferred to watch your entry without hit test, because I feel that it ruins the visual and it would be cooler to not know exactly what is going on. While gaoyubao has the best track technically IMO, I vote for OTDE because it's just the most interesting visually.
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! Empty Re: [POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here!

Post by Z_N-Freak Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:55 am

I think the way it was recorded was fun and colourful for OTDE's track. I'd also like to see how it looks without the colour, but it's definitely looking nice as well like this.

Anyhow, I vote for Seth, I don't agree that Gao has technically the best track in this case, he might have done a higher variety of tricks and possibly his track was slightly longer, but I think the execution of Seth's movements was phenomenal and beats everyone else's track out of the water. Great little track Smile
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:15 am

OTDE wrote:Link for ye mobile folks
You da real MVP

I would vote for gao now, but I really want to see OTDE's entry without hit detection.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:00 pm

I went with gao because Katie liked it the best
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:08 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:I went with gao because Katie liked it the best
too much <3

I went with OTDE, because it was really neat and, in addition, not technically deficient.
Also haha for only use of lines that go \.
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:10 am

Girlfriend liked GAO best as well but I voted OTDE because the visuals were trippy af
what is this effect you have invented? :p
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:59 pm

So we never went about designating a winner for this contest, but congrats to OTDE on this! Chuggs, if you read this here could we get a pip? If you don't then I can definitely contact you elsewhere as well.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:28 pm

i made one already, it should be in the thread or rabid should have it

[POLL] COTM #28: XYZ Fusion Contest- Vote here! 3f0a9d2360
there it is again if needed
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Just wanted to say that all of these entries were super cool and unique, and I hope someone is working on a full-length track like this...
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:01 am

awarded the pip, gratz otde
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down