Happy Fourth of July! And for those of you who don’t live in the US, happy July fourth! Lots of changes happened at the forums this last month.
- Staff Changes: @rabid squirrel has officially stepped down from his position as admin of the site. He will be leaving the responsibilities of running the site to @OTDE, who was promoted to admin a few weeks prior. @Apple has also been promoted to a moderator position, and will be helping with the day to day stuff.
- We have a new featured movie this month, Blackheart by @LineMagiX, @Fauxfyre, @Sheldon, @rabid squirrel, @Helios Pavonine, @Summoning, @Getthim, @Pawel3, @roflmaoqwerty, and @OTDE.
If you think a video should be featured, go nominate it!
- We have a New Banner! Check it out and let us know what you think.
- Artifact by @Orthuss - Orthuss is back at it with a mid-speed quirk that comes with interesting editing done by OTDE.
- 12 Juin 3049 by @Apple - An interesting, compact, misdirectional track by Apple.
- Adventure Time by @theacp127 - theacp127 releases a really nice, smooth, and relaxing quirk track with some cool parts in it.
- In School Riding by @mmtunligit - A huge 9 minute collection of 20 small tracks mmt made over the course of his 8th grade year.
- I'm feel’n Quite Alive, Recycles and Provided Direction, and A by @rich - Three more very enjoyable and interesting quirk tracks from rich.
- The Stall Contest is this months CotM! Submit as many entries you wish. All entries are due by July 25th!
- The Community Scenery Project Triumph Scened is still chugging along. Parts are open to anyone who wishes to practice their scenery!
- Interrobang 2 is also under way. If you’d like to make a part of it, let us know!
- No news to report on LRA.
- No news to report on LRJS.
- Chuggers is making a huge quirk thing.
- Apple is working on his animated thing.
- rabid is working on all of his projects.
- Opal is making some sweet scenery things.
- Orthuss is making some quirk things.
- Pawel3 is making a neat looking thing.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum