We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRTL Newsletter #26 - March 2017

3 posters

Go down

WRTL Newsletter #26 - March 2017 Empty WRTL Newsletter #26 - March 2017

Post by Apple Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:07 pm

March 2017

Site News

• There are some nice changes up ahead! March is a month full of site improvements. Details to come!
  • Congratulations to gaoyubao for winning CotM 35! It went into a tiebreaker, and was very close. You can find the first round of voting here, and the tiebreaker here.

Track Releases

• Jan 03 - Calamari!! by @Apple and @SquidTheCat - A track by apple with great original music by SquidTheCat. STC also makes a small appearance in the track with a cool XY section and some sick manuals.
  • Jan 17 - Hasta la Raiz by @Apple - An interesting track with lots of symbolism and hidden meaning.
  • Jan 26 - Tantalos by @Helios Pavonine - An awesome manu-quirk with a great high speed section in the second half. Fun music syncing and the overall construction of this track makes watching it a very enjoyable experience.
  • Feb 03 - Wandering by @Orthuss - A really nice chill quirk with great creative music syncs. The style of the track matches the music beautifully.
  • Feb 21 - Feels Like by @Lukking and @FlagCapper - A remarkably smooth track with tons of great recycling. Very precise music syncs are everywhere in this lovely track.
  • Feb 26 - Partly Seen and Possibly Heard by @Helios Pavonine - A very interesting track with a newer concept of hidden lines. Bosh dances freely around a completely white box, synced to music. It’s quite beautiful.

Unfinished and Unusual Tracks

• Jan 02 - A Bugs Line by @EmzyNight - A little short scenery track by EmzyNight. The mii theme plays for 10 minutes after the track ends, which really ties the whole idea of the track together.
  • Jan 02 - Tracks Whenever by @Pho - Pho has been posting little tracks in this thread. As of now, there is “XY”, “Palpitations”, and “nano.” All worth checking out.

Engaged Riding

• CotM 36 will be revealed in the next few days! Look out for that as well. It’s going to be a lot of fun.

Version Development

• @[senpai] Kevans is working on the alpha build of LR V3.5 and really needs testers! There have been a bunch of new features added and it looks amazing. Check it out here!
  • No news to report about LRA.
  • No news to report about LRJS.

Upcoming Stuff!

Last edited by Apple on Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

WRTL Newsletter #26 - March 2017 Empty Re: WRTL Newsletter #26 - March 2017

Post by [senpai] kevans Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:13 am

;-;
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:31 am

Oh crap! I totally forgot to add your stuff! I am so sorry. Let me add it.

Edit: Added! I knew I was forgetting something important when I posted it...
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:14 am

Well... you tried at least... was hinting more about my previews than that flop.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:54 am

Oh crap! For some reason, that thread hasn't been thrown into the previews section yet, so I guess I missed it. Lemme throw that in there as well.
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:47 am

Can we have a new newsletter
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content