Many people have been busy lately with crunch time at the end of the school year. Here's to a summer with lots of great stuff!
- We have a new Line Rider Legend! @SethComposerGuy has been on the brink for a long time and his most recent track put him over the edge.
- The Line Rider Legends Forum Section bios are coming along slowly. UnConed, Holcomb227, TechDawg, and Namtlade all have completed bios and Anomaly76 has one in the works.
- We had one new featured movie in the last month, Roses & Violets by @LineRiderGjert. Go watch it if you haven't already!
- Funspiration by @SethComposerGuy - An enormous omnitrack from the returning SCG, with a animation section at the end that is nothing short of mindblowing.
- Roses & Violets by @LineRiderGjert - A track that experiments with using red and blue lines to create "scenery" in color playback
- Driftwood by @rabid squirrel - A smooth, somewhat abstract scenery track by myself.
- Abandon 2 by @Opal Rider - A chill manuquirk by Opal with lots of ingenious moments and attention to aesthetics.
- Crust by @Pawel3 - A new manuquirk by Pawel with integration and recycling that approaches the absurd.
- Reptile by @Lukking - A new short quirk from Lukking - fast-paced and intense.
- Tinder Love by @Anton - A short collection of tracks from a new guy who is surprisingly good
- Stoop by @Shammies - A new track by shammies in his signature style.
- Peace by @OTDE - An omnitrack that tells a story about coming home.
- 制限 by @Chuggers - A short track by Chuggers with strange editing.
- Tinker by The WCC - The experiment collab from the WCC. Lots of people experimented with lots of things.
- The Petals Fall Thrice by The WCC - The 200 line collab, which turned out as mostly comedic with some lulzy editing.
- A Ride to the Book Store by Wizzy - Another tablet track by Wizzy with some scenery.
- The May Contest of the Month, XYZ Fusion, was a success with six entries. Look for a video very soon! We are still waiting on the Bosh Olympics results from efrazable.
- The Hidden Track Competition is still going on, with all the teams in various stages of completion. Hopefully everyone will finish this month.
- If you're looking for a low-key WCC collab, check out the Relaxing Collab or the No Flatsledding Collab.
- If you're looking to do scenery, Phunky (the current Community Scenery Project) and the Forest Scenery Project, are sitting open much of the time these days - help us out!
- Blackheart has stalled as we have nobody to make the modern quirk section. If you are interested, please take it!
- No news on 3.4.X, but Conundrums has resumed work on LineOnline, releasing a Browser-based Save Preview and a new Editor User Interface
- Clarifaction Scened will be released shortly after I get the recordings from theacp127
- shua is making a big thing
- theacp is making a big thing
- Getthim is making a big thing
- boo is making a crazy thing
- Wizzy is making a scenery thing
- Yobanjojoe is making a thing
- Shotoku (now Fauxfyre) is making something
- Chuggers is making a thing
- Xanthu is making a thing
- Lukking is making something
- I'm the artsy guy round here
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum