We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kramwood's Nose ASDF Tutorial PLUS Some Tips to Make Powerful G-wells!

3 posters

Go down

Kramwood's Nose ASDF Tutorial PLUS Some Tips to Make Powerful G-wells! Empty Re: Kramwood's Nose ASDF Tutorial PLUS Some Tips to Make Powerful G-wells!

Post by Cereal Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Nice work, though the title slightly annoys me sense it's technically nose/string. :P
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Kramwood's Nose ASDF Tutorial PLUS Some Tips to Make Powerful G-wells! Empty Re: Kramwood's Nose ASDF Tutorial PLUS Some Tips to Make Powerful G-wells!

Post by Helios Pavonine Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:00 pm

I think this is really helpful to the people that don't understand ASDFs :P

Now one other way to make this ASDF even stronger is by adding an extra well (line) to the (bottom) nose one:

An ICP (stands for invisible contact point, I prefer this way over no-contact point) spidey well. Instead of pulling only one side of the sled's nose, it will pull both sides. I'd love to see a 360 degrees version of this sometime.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Helios Pavonine wrote:I think this is really helpful to the people that don't understand ASDFs :P

Now one other way to make this ASDF even stronger is by adding an extra well (line) to the (bottom) nose one:

An ICP (stands for invisible contact point, I prefer this way over no-contact point) spidey well. Instead of pulling only one side of the sled's nose, it will pull both sides. I'd love to see a 360 degrees version of this sometime.

What's the Insane clown posse doing playing line rider? And why don't we call it string well... spidey seems puerile.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:52 pm

SPL4SHZ0N3 wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:I think this is really helpful to the people that don't understand ASDFs :P

What's the Insane clown posse doing playing line rider? And why don't we call it string well... spidey seems puerile.

spidey was coined by znf, and it's kewler imo.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down