We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest

+13
Stallie
Hedgehogs4Me
Traxis
Opal Rider
Trinity37185_Rim
Cereal
Orthuss
Z_N-Freak
JoaTrades
Rafael
rabid squirrel
Derpinator
Smitsy
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest - Page 4 Empty Re: Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest

Post by Stallie Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Traxis wrote:Stallie hacked the game, it's impossible to get higher than me

I did not hack the game. I followed all the rules and i owebaied the everything. Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest - Page 4 581354
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest - Page 4 Empty Re: Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest

Post by Z_N-Freak Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Haha, way to go stallie, it's definitely possible to get higher, just very, very, very, hard. I'm really curious to see the final video now. I want to know how you did it of course.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Yeah, I really wanna see how you 2 both did it. I know how I did it, but I know ZNF has a much different style than me, and Stallie is even more different.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:12 pm

How you know I did it different? We had the same score, but you just went a bit higher. Now that I think about it, stallie's entry might just be a little bit higher than yours anyway... Doesn't need to be more points with the new rule thingy.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Rules:

* Don't erase any lines you didn't draw (If you accidentally delete one, if you're in 6.7, press Shift+Backspace)
* You can only draw lines inside the draw box (the green box on the far left)
* You can move the start point, but don't move it outside of the green box
* The score you get is the number where Bosh stops
* You can use any line type
* If he stops on two scores (e.g. stuck on a separator) you get both scores added together
* If there is a tie between two scores, the one that gets furthur into the section gets placed higher on the leaderboard. Will not apply for entries without a trophy pending.
* Off sled is not allowed (rule change)
* You may not publish any .sols or movies before the contest ends
* You may not mention your score or talk about your technique before the contest ends
* The entry must be made in Flash Player 10 if you're using a PC.

Why did i not know this before D:
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:28 am

I got one. This will beat all of yours, at least right now anyways. I MOST. LIKELY. SHALL. WIN. THE. CONTEST.

-is an ass-
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:26 am

I wont be able to update over the weekend guys. Expect an updated leaderboard late sunday.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 am

Send me the .sol.

No mediafire, you know the drill. Send the raw .sol.

happyguyxlii@gmail.com

HAPPYGUYXLII@GMAIL.COM for those who need to know the letters.
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:54 am

I cant do it, get someone else to send it you.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:37 pm

HG42 wrote:Send me the .sol.

No mediafire, you know the drill. Send the raw .sol.

happyguyxlii@gmail.com

HAPPYGUYXLII@GMAIL.COM for those who need to know the letters.

I send it to ya, good luck with your entry Wink
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:12 pm

So instead of sending it to smitsy, I send it to hg?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:41 pm

linerage wrote:So instead of sending it to smitsy, I send it to hg?
lolno

HG can't go on meadiafire, but wants to enter, so someone has to email it to him
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Dude, learn to read... hg was asking for the origional .sol so he could make an entry too, he can't acces mediafire or something. So I send him an email. So to be clear, if you finished your entry, still send it to Smitsy, he just won't have time to update the thread this weekend, which is really not a problem at all.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Z_N-Freak wrote:

Dude, learn to read... hg was asking for the origional .sol so he could make an entry too, he can't acces mediafire or something. So I send him an email. So to be clear, if you finished your entry, still send it to Smitsy, he just won't have time to update the thread this weekend, which is really not a problem at all.

Alright geez. :| It was midnight and i didn't have my coffee. asshoes
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:32 am

Z_N-Freak wrote:How you know I did it different? We had the same score, but you just went a bit higher. Now that I think about it, stallie's entry might just be a little bit higher than yours anyway... Doesn't need to be more points with the new rule thingy.

I'm assuming, I don't know if yours is different than mine.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:48 am

Linerage entered and is in, well, ill let him check himself.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Only 5 days to enter guys! Send your entries in!
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Leaderboard:
[*]Stallie
[*]Traxis
[*]ZN_Freak - Z_N-Freak
[*]linerage
[*]Cereal
[*]rabid_squirrel
[*]Orthuss
[*]Trinity37185_Rim
[*]Opal rider[/quote]

Just noticed, lulz
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Fixed
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Wow you guys are insane xD Little did I know :3
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:07 am

3 Days left to enter guys. Hurry up, i know lots of you were going to enter and havent yet.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:40 am

Guys, only 2 days to enter! I know theres quite a few of you who say they would enter but havent yet!
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Dawgs, we have little entries. ENTER FFS.
Lukking, do you not want to go for your hatrick?
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:17 am

OMFG ENTER Eep
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:28 am

lolwut, why are people so lazy? lul
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next