We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest

+13
Stallie
Hedgehogs4Me
Traxis
Opal Rider
Trinity37185_Rim
Cereal
Orthuss
Z_N-Freak
JoaTrades
Rafael
rabid squirrel
Derpinator
Smitsy
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest - Page 3 Empty Re: Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest

Post by Trinity37185_Rim Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 am

re-enter xP
Trinity37185_Rim
Trinity37185_Rim

Back to top Go down

Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest - Page 3 Empty Re: Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest

Post by Smitsy Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:23 am

Trinity re-entered, and hes 3rd from bottom, moving up two places.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:35 am

Yeah, so now there is a tie for first place and I think more people will get it eventually. What will happen, you can't go giving away gold trophies like cookies now can you? Eep
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Maybe I'll have to split the gold trophy up into individual pixels. I could do that with Photoshop. :|
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:07 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:Traxis posted information about his score...

I deleted his post. luckily nobody saw it.

do it again and you'll be disqualified...

and also, please keep the only onsled rule, people can just launch to 500 points.

I didnt give away my score, I said I had a high number and it went down, I'm fairly sure saying I got 10 isn't going to make people go OMG I HAVE TO BEAT THAT NOW!
If I had said "Yeah, I had ##, now to get higher" it would be.
Saying "Yeah, landed at ## but it moved back to # do to physics, fail 8D" isn't.

And darn, tied with ZNF. Time to work harder. HARDER I SAY.]

Double edit: I must say, I deleted a bunch of lines, remade it, new ideas, and ALWAYS landed at the same score. I swear it's impossible to get more points unless you go through walls or something.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 pm

True that Traxis.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:05 pm

This contest is failing compared to the others...
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:34 pm

I think it's because people will take longer to make an entry now. I'm definitely entering sometime though Smile
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:44 pm

we need to decide it's either number of lines or time to determine the winner. I don't think we can give away two gold trophies.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:54 am

It shouldnt be number of lines. Its completely unrelatec. Sure, it would be impressive getting 1000 with one line, but it would also be impressive using 10000 lines.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:59 am

Whoever has the closest to an even number :3
Or whoever went farther into the score (Theres a large section for most of them, eg the 100 is a big curve, if you get to the top of the curve and stay there, it's better than just landing in the middle and staying) :3
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Smitsy do you think you could fit room in for one more. Wink
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:23 pm

What do you mean? Anyone can enter, weve only got like half the people in as I was expecting.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:29 pm

I made another entry :p
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Orthuss reentered and is 3rd from bottom.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Smitsy wrote:It shouldnt be number of lines. Its completely unrelatec. Sure, it would be impressive getting 1000 with one line, but it would also be impressive using 10000 lines.
well I'm not giving out two trophies for one objective in one contest. If you don't come up with something else I'm giving it to ZNF because he was first.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:30 pm

I like Traxis idea of who got the furthest within one section. That would work.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Wait are we aloud to post are sol. entreis now?
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Smitsy wrote:I like Traxis idea of who got the furthest within one section. That would work.

I'd like to know if I'm still ahead or not then, because otherwise I might try again to get a tad bit higher.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:25 pm

stallie wrote:Wait are we aloud to post are sol. entreis now?

You're allowed to take the .sol from the front page, make an entry with it, and then send it to Smitsy via PM.
You are not allowed to post .sol entries on this page, or talk about them and your score.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Z_N-Freak wrote:
Smitsy wrote:I like Traxis idea of who got the furthest within one section. That would work.

I'd like to know if I'm still ahead or not then, because otherwise I might try again to get a tad bit higher.

Absolutely. I cant do it now, but wil do it first thing whenever i can.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:00 pm

how bout people can re-enter, but they have to land in a different spot than their previous entries. and their scores are added together.

for sorting the winner we take whoever had the lowest total linecount between all their entries or something.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:17 pm

^no.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Updated, with all the ties sorted out.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Stallie hacked the game, it's impossible to get higher than me :|
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next