We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest

+13
Stallie
Hedgehogs4Me
Traxis
Opal Rider
Trinity37185_Rim
Cereal
Orthuss
Z_N-Freak
JoaTrades
Rafael
rabid squirrel
Derpinator
Smitsy
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest - Page 5 Empty Re: Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest

Post by linerage Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Well, i'm not gonna improve on my entry XD Not trying to give hints away, but this maze is just... ugh, know what i mean? I hope you don't.

I mean, it's very good and everything, i really like the maze, it's just... there's too many flaws in it :|
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest - Page 5 Empty Re: Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest

Post by Stallie Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:07 am

i'm guessing that i won? becuase it has been 2 days right? Smile

Leaderboard:

1. Stallie
  2. Traxis
  3. Z_N-Freak
  4. linerage
  5. Cereal
  6. rabid_squirrel
  7. Orthuss
  8. Trinity37185_Rim
  9. Opal rider
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 am

Closing is today, but i just realized with late starting it should probably close on the 25th.

Also, Sssschiller entered, and is last.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Are you making a results video?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:38 pm

No, Il send to you now.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Has rabid said anything about if the video Is video done yet?
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:11 pm

He hasnt finished last months ;_;
COTM is failing as of right now.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Does that mean i'm not getting my award? Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest - Page 5 719547
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:39 pm

You should do, in the next couple of months.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Really, it clearly states that the winner gets a trophy. I won were is my trophy? Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest - Page 5 581354 I don't mean to brag but something needs to happen in the next week or two. COTM needs to get off it's butt and start walking again.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Stallie, I know ur not trying to sound like one, but you really sound arrogant and gimme-my-rewards-biatch like. I'm pretty sure the people from last month didn't get it either... If you want to get the reward, pm rabid or somebody Bout it...
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:53 pm

It's a virtual merit badge that does nothing for you in life, who cares if you have 20 pixels sitting under your 100 pixel userbar.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:55 pm

^that goes the same for all mmorpg players so I don't see how that comment is thought through :| but if ur like an anti-gaming person then Kay.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:26 pm

It's not that, i just think that we need to do something about these contests. They need to be finished up. We need to keep making some contests but not a lot. I'm just trying to say that we need to do something about making contest that are not to hard but not to easy something like this, But the thing is we can't have rabid or an adim or someone that is bussy. someone that can edit good and is resposible could make the video result and give it to rabid to put it on youtube.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 pm

linerage wrote:^that goes the same for all mmorpg players so I don't see how that comment is thought through :| but if ur like an anti-gaming person then Kay.

Actually, many MMORPG players record let's plays of the games and get paid through Youtube, and some have websites dedicated to that MMO which they get paid from (TankSpot, for example)

A trophy on a forum has no chance of ever getting you anything, and MMO does.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Yes, but that is probably 1/1000 who actually do receive money.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:12 pm

linerage wrote:Yes, but that is probably 1/1000 who actually do receive money.

More like 1/50. Not great, but there is a fair amount of people.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Think, there are about 3,000,000 people who plays maplestory, but there is no actually KNOWN players other than these selected few. It is probably minecraft that people actually get noticed more. Such a shocking number is actually quite improbable, despite the shockingness.

Those games that you're thinking about are probably part of the call of duty series.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:09 pm

linerage wrote:Think, there are about 3,000,000 people who plays maplestory, but there is no actually KNOWN players other than these selected few. It is probably minecraft that people actually get noticed more. Such a shocking number is actually quite improbable, despite the shockingness.

Those games that you're thinking about are probably part of the call of duty series.

Maplestory is the worst MMO ever, Minecraft isn't an MMO, and CoD isn't an MMO. I was thinking, Idk, WORLD OF WARCRAFT, Borderlands, (though it's an MMO in the same sense Diablo 2 is, it sort of kinda isn't but it is) etc.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Well it is an MO though

multiplayer online :|

And cod is an MMO, because it's MASSIVE (check) MULTIPLAYER (check) ONLINE (check) ROLE PLAYING GAME (check) :|
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:18 pm

COD isn't a role playing game. If it is, every game in existence is an RPG.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Mon May 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Smitsy just make the results video yourself. Contest of the Month #3: February 2011, Smitsy's propel contest - Page 5 581354
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5