We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

+24
gaoyubao
Sheldon
LineBenji
rabid squirrel
Chuggers
Pawel3
Wizzy
Rafael
shammies
Wolf_Spirit
crash2burn
theacp127
Helios Pavonine
Opal Rider
OTDE
pure5152
Pinter
roflmaoqwerty
efrazable
Ph0enix
Stallie
Xanth
Cereal
Fauxfyre
28 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff Empty Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Here's the first 36 seconds of part 1.
There will be 3 parts, part 1 is the longest at 67 seconds
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff Twiste10
By far my best LR track ever.

Last edited by Fauxfyre on Sun May 03, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 15 times in total

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff Empty Re: Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

Post by Cereal Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:21 pm

I can tell from the screenshot alone that you improved at an unhealthily fast rate! =o
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff Empty Re: Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

Post by Xanth Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Cereal wrote:I can tell from the screenshot alone that you improved at an unhealthily fast rate! =o
lol

great job shotoku!
Xanth
Xanth

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCehYWYJLIU_Y6e0Yw69pfrw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 am

Gess, your doing really good these days, keep it up.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:13 am

This thread will now just hold all of the previews I feel like posting
Here's the beginning of an omni I'm making for my cousins birthday at request. I have 8 more days >.> Only have 7 seconds done of alt, but the manuals should go faster than the alt so I might be able to finish on time. Just need to make 50 more seconds of track xp
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff Birthd10

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:53 am

So I finished with Twisted Logic part 1 but forgot to post a screenshot :facepalm: Ah well, here's a screenshot of my next track coming up called "Do A Barrel Roll." Will post screenshot of Twisted Logic when I'm done with this track.
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff BarrelRollPreview1
EDIT: Approximately 18 barrel rolls so far

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Ph0enix Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Cereal wrote:I can tell from the screenshot alone that you improved at an unhealthily fast rate! =o

That^.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:57 am

This track is just me playing around, nothing serious. Here's a cool high-speed section I made right around the middle of the track.

The part where it lags around 0:12 is my heavy abuse of the multiple-line glitch and me being too lazy to re-record the segment

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Part of a future Pure-style quirk

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 pm

dat recycle
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:44 am

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff Revelp10
Heavily inspired by Pure.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:49 pm

^You don't say?

Anyway, looks shweet sawse.
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinter Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Shotoku, you improved XD Very Happy way better than me now I think Wink looks good
Pinter
Pinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:09 pm

From my up and coming track "Revel".
Revel ~ Verb: To engage in lively and noisy festivities, esp. those that involve drinking and dancing.

sorry about that earlier, it got to uploaded 90% so I thought it would be finished by the time I made the post here, but it got stuck at 90 for about 5 minutes -_- oh well, enjoy

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:24 pm

everything looks sweet so far, shotoku! I'm honored to be such a big inspiration Smile
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff RevelScreenshot2 Figured I might post a screenshot of the first part while I'm at it. This part is all blue, but the part afterwards isn't. This section last throughout the intro of the song and through the first verse and a third of the first chorus.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:06 pm

lawl
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff Reveltrack

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Dat pinch
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:00 pm

OTDE wrote:Dat pinch
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:43 pm

I'm not nearly finished, but...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
All blue

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Not even halfway done yet, but here's 4 screenshots for your enjoyment
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:24 pm

This looks like it's going to be awesome, although with the recent problem you had with entertainment, you might want to throw some more fun stuff in there, just to take a break from the fling fling pattern.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Opal Rider wrote:This looks like it's going to be awesome, although with the recent problem you had with entertainment, you might want to throw some more fun stuff in there, just to take a break from the fling fling pattern.
But flings are fun stuff 8D I just had to change my mindset to stop constantly trying to impress others and just have fun making tracks

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next