We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

+24
gaoyubao
Sheldon
LineBenji
rabid squirrel
Chuggers
Pawel3
Wizzy
Rafael
shammies
Wolf_Spirit
crash2burn
theacp127
Helios Pavonine
Opal Rider
OTDE
pure5152
Pinter
roflmaoqwerty
efrazable
Ph0enix
Stallie
Xanth
Cereal
Fauxfyre
28 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:30 pm

This was on sledcast, I forgot to put it up here

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:51 pm

The next section of my massive quirk track, about 50% done with this part. Total track is at 65 seconds, which is about a third of what I hope to have at the end.Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 2 Preview

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Holy dang bro, this is gonna be massive Smile
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:19 am

I see a generic butt fling

I liek
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Wow that looks very good, I can't wait to see it.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:01 pm

You've improved so fast. We started about at the same time, but you've got these flings down.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:40 am

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 2 Me_gusta_by_megustaplz-d30cns2
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:40 am

This is about how large part 2 is. Might add a little more before moving to part 3, but not much more.
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 2 Untitl11

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:37 pm

I'm kind of disappointed nobody found the link at the end of my newest track, so since apparently nobody noticed this link I put in the video, I'll just post it here.

EDIT: fyi it's not split, it's all in one .sol

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:12 pm

This is gunna be gooood
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:12 pm

looks awesome Smile
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZnps12Wy0Wzs-5w7hzAqet6v8UCnF94v
All my tracks I can remember working on that I hadn't deleted off of YT, in chronological order of release. I watched the whole thing a couple times and surprised myself at how much I have improved, I just thought I might throw this out here for others to see also. I felt like doing this because since I am so close to finishing Smile (which I consider the epitome of my work thus far), and to see just how far I've come.
I'm going to apologize in advance if I forgot some sort of collab I did with someone, just let me know and I'll add it in there.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:43 pm

By far the oddest thing I have done on LR

It's an alt fling with one side as the hand and the other as a single-well shoulder-butt dual fling

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:20 am

New track
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 2 Manuoo10
Wanted to post a screenshot before it gets any bigger where I have to zoom it out further.
Was going to be a track awhile ago then it stopped being a track but I saved the .sol. I decided I liked it enough to use it as the beginning for a new track

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:30 am

So are you finishing all five of those tracks in the unfinished montage?
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:11 pm

roflmaoqwerty wrote:So are you finishing all five of those tracks in the unfinished montage?
Most of them. I trashed a couple after I made the video because they weren't as good

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Did somebody say manuools? Oooh, manuools! Very Happy
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Rarity
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 2 Rarity10
For the Mane 6 Collab with Shammies, Opal, Kram, Rofl, and someone else who's doing AJ that I can't remember

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:02 pm

That's looking awesome man Very Happy
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shammies Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:02 pm

this track better contain some nice tail manuals.
Keep on going strong, bro.
shammies
shammies

I'm the auts guy around here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Looks very promising Shotoku!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:01 pm

shammies wrote:this track better contain some nice tail manuals.
Well, time to start over... :|
Spoiler:

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:01 pm

1) Efraz is doing Applejack, IIRC
2) Looks like a pretty boss recycle in there at the middle
3) Whole thing looks sweet, I love your trackmaking; very excited!
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:03 pm

^I'll make a preview thread eventually for aj.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 2 Anihal10
I need to make twice this in less than 24 hours to finish on time. This is an ooooooold track that I decided this morning I was going to finish before the end of tomorrow. I hope I can do it! 8D

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next