We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

+24
gaoyubao
Sheldon
LineBenji
rabid squirrel
Chuggers
Pawel3
Wizzy
Rafael
shammies
Wolf_Spirit
crash2burn
theacp127
Helios Pavonine
Opal Rider
OTDE
pure5152
Pinter
roflmaoqwerty
efrazable
Ph0enix
Stallie
Xanth
Cereal
Fauxfyre
28 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 5 Empty Re: Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

Post by Chuggers Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:59 pm

that is a very round fling
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 5 Empty Re: Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

Post by Opal Rider Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:29 pm

I honestly really love that fling. It doesn't look very strong, but could end up being really cool.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:29 pm

That statement wasn't entirely based off of just the circular aspect of the fling, but I'll take your word for it.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:14 pm

... you're just about to lose all inspiration, then it suddenly all comes back to you?

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 5 Eclips11

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:42 am

Been on this since Monday, will probably be done fairly quickly.
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 5 Moonli10

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:28 am

Most flings tend to be slightly tighter at the top and looser at the bottom simply because or gravitationaly influence...
exveptionally powerful fling types will just get progressively looser even in smaller examples, even at the top of a loop.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue May 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Been working on this for a bit. Wanted to keep it more of a secret, but I can't help spoiling a little bit :3  (Be sure to right click and view the full image)

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 5 Wtms110
My tribute to Unconed's Urban Run, featuring quassi-3D scenery.

Figures as soon as I post my "I'm stopping until activity pick up track", it picks up just enough for me to feel like it's worth play more. xP

Also, I wish to take this moment to thank all everyone who encourages me to keep going, and makes me feel good about posting tracks, even if there's only a handful of you, I feel it is worth it to make you guys happy <3
I guess I didn't realize this before because I had been posting crappy half-finished or half-assed tracks

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Tue May 13, 2014 11:56 pm

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodpleasepleaseplease
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Wed May 14, 2014 1:00 am

Yup. I'm surprised no one's scened this earlier, honestly. I guess the integration sort of kept people away, not to mention the weird alt stuff towards the middle. :/
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed May 14, 2014 12:57 pm

Well, no surprises, I'm not doing the quirk part, sorry for anyone who wanted to see that. I made a new stall near where the quirk starts (the track is between 2:30 and 3:00 now). I just couldn't imagine how to do that, especially with keeping the theme I wanted.

I've scened about everything up to the long diagonal pinch, where I'm going to do the one and only split. Going to go back and add some extra detail before I move on to the next one. I was originally planning to do it all in one .sol, but at about 15k scenery lines, the track started to lag just when I was PANNING with the hand tool, not to mention I'm getting ~15 fps now on playback.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat May 17, 2014 12:01 am

Going to do some recording tomorrow and see how it looks with the speed, and determine if it is worth putting in more detail (this part is soooooooo long Panic )
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 5 Freewa10
I'm estimating this marks 70-80% completion.

And yes, I realize there are some gaps in the filled in parts. It is difficult to fill those in because in the editor they appear so small and hardly noticeable. Not to mention in playback, their appearances are intermittent and oftentimes when you think you got them all, more appear the next day.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Sat May 17, 2014 7:10 pm

gnnnnn
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Flodux Sat May 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Happy seing that there is some people here, who continue playing at this, i feel so alone on Lr.fr ^^'
Nice work guy Wink

Flodux

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:17 pm

started out as trying to emulate the beginning of Universe, we'll see where this goes from here.
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 5 Bu110
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/40/58/02/bu110.png

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Emulating the beginning of the universe with LR.
Please don't steal my soul. Unless you need it to keep blowing minds.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Recycling XY, the first 25ish seconds to an upcoming omni. Averaging 9 seconds a day without really trying.
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 5 Recycl10
This is the first track I've been really proud of for a long time

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:58 am

recycling xy!
impressive
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Shotoku wrote:This is the first track I've been really proud of for a long time
Very Happy
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:35 am

Doing manuals
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 5 Phoe210
I'm debating whether to go the whole 2:50 I was planning from the beginning, or to cut it at 1:30. On one hand it would be nice to not work on this for much longer, but on the other I'm so inspired right now I can't stop myself.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:33 pm

such excites
wow
very manual
so position
much balance

I just saw the epically circular fling you did. I feel like that's like gonna be some ultimate position or something.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:48 pm

WHOOO track done, recording done, editing 50% done. Slated for a Friday release after I repost the rest of my old tracks to YT. Started track on the 7th, finished yesterday. 11 days for an 80 second track ain't bad.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:51 am

Coming soon to a theater near you

Recording is accidentally sped up a tiny bit in the normal speed section, but you get the idea

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawel3 Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:26 am

hwat
Pawel3
Pawel3

Back to top Go down

Post by Getthim Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:25 am

AWESOME!!!
Getthim
Getthim

A bumble bee bumbling along.

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:42 am

swag, man, swag
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next