We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

+24
gaoyubao
Sheldon
LineBenji
rabid squirrel
Chuggers
Pawel3
Wizzy
Rafael
shammies
Wolf_Spirit
crash2burn
theacp127
Helios Pavonine
Opal Rider
OTDE
pure5152
Pinter
roflmaoqwerty
efrazable
Ph0enix
Stallie
Xanth
Cereal
Fauxfyre
28 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 3 Empty Re: Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

Post by Opal Rider Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:28 pm

You can. May the power of Shammies descend upon you, and you make your tracks in record time.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 3 Empty Re: Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

Post by Wizzy Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:01 am

Harness the powers of the vibe, and use them obliterate the competition. May the vibe be with you.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:45 am

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 3 Tumblr_lux1plmPUJ1r141xgo1_1280
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 3 Newtra10
I've relearned how much I love fast-paced fling quirk again. In case you're wondering, that's an inv hand, into an inv hand & foot asdf, roll into an alternating-hand asdf. This is the first track I've made in a long time that I'm not music syncing, so I don't know how long I really want to make it, probably just going to go until Unleashed comes out.
So, I made Rarity shorter than I planned (will explain once Wolf is done sceneing the monument).
Also, since I'm loving this new track, I'm probably not going to finish any of the other tracks I started before Unleashed is unleashed, so there will be another compilation coming up sometime soon.

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by shammies Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:54 pm

HYPE!
shammies
shammies

I'm the auts guy around here!

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 pm

shammies wrote:HYPE!
Is always good.

Looks awesome, I love your highspeed quirk.
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Back to top Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 3 Empty Thunderbird 50%

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:42 pm

This is about half of how much I want on this track
Spoiler:

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawel3 Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:21 pm

sweet!
Pawel3
Pawel3

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Keep this going, can't wait. Very Happy
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 pm

i see some recycling going on in that big fling

cant wait
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Thunderbird is over 80% done! Very Happy
Spoiler:
This part is dedicated to AC
Spoiler:
Song
Spoiler:
Can be expected sometime this week, but no promises

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:40 pm

My all blue all Y upwards track start I got today

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Y is for yoloswag
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:20 pm

roflmaoqwerty wrote:Y is for yoloswag
^ Name of the track ^

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:13 am

So, in case not everybody knew, I'm scening a track (woo).
I wanted to post this update because for most of the day today, I felt like I was going to quit on it early on because I didn't like how it was turning out. It isn't bad really, just not the level that I would have been happy with.
Here's a screenshot of the old track:
So, because of that, I decided I'm going to try switching up styles and see if that helps. Just wanted to make an official post on that mostly, but also to share something that won't make it into the final because it just is not good.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:59 am

dude that looks sick keep going!

Maybe it looks a little odd because the scales of the snake look very similar to the zigzags on the platform, switch that up a bit and you'll probs be happier with it
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:09 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:dude that looks sick keep going!

Maybe it looks a little odd because the scales of the snake look very similar to the zigzags on the platform, switch that up a bit and you'll probs be happier with it
I think the issue was the vibe I was going for altogether. I just wasn't feeling it completely, and didn't think I could execute it consistently to where it looked good. I was mostly just doing whatever seemed okay to do, but I think I'd like it better if I had a more unified theme

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu May 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Sad
I dunno why it is happening, but for some reason something changed on the track and Bosh crashes. I never got close to the part of the track that he now crashes at, and I've only added green lines. I loaded the original .sol and it runs fine, but my scenery version crashes. All the backups I have are fucked too, and I'm certainly not starting over. If I remember correctly Kram had some troubles with this track too while he was making it...

So, yeah, I'm going to attempt some major hacks with .sol editor to see if I can find out what changed, but unless I say otherwise this is cancelled.
(and I'm really pissed too because I had the most badass music sync to go with it Angry )

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Thu May 09, 2013 5:01 pm

D:

The curse of scening Kramwood tracks strikes again
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Thu May 09, 2013 9:30 pm

backups are important :|
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu May 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Chuggers wrote:backups are important :|
Most of my backups are ruined too, must've saved the error long ago.
LUCKILY I found one .sol with one save that had a sizable amount of progress and wasn't ruined, setting me back only about 1k lines. Unfortunately that still was about 2 hours of work spread out over a few weeks, but hey, I think I still might feel like continuing now that I found this.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:03 am

So, updates in case anyone didn't hear.

1) Multiverse Scened is officially quit.
  • People were worried if I tried to continue it, I would fall victim to the old "lose interest in LR because of biting off more than you can chew" syndrome.
  • I had no real plan, I was pretty much just drawing anything without thinking of what the track would look like as a whole.
  • (Biggest reason) My giant Sorvius DNA thing wouldn't spiral correctly at 35-40fps because the track was too fast (made it look like it was flashing instead of spiraling), and that totally ruined my mood about the whole track.
2)I've had way too many collabs recently, so for the time being I am not accepting any new collabs. I just really want to get some ideas for solo tracks done that have been delayed for too long.
3)NEW TRACK Very Happy is in progress. High speed music synced quirk, going to be fun (screenshots below)
4)I figured out my new track is turning out exactly how I want it to, but if I continue to do it that way, I won't like the end result. So I'm just going to get some of the music sync spots created and stop the track almost a minute earlier than planned. What can I say, I don't make tracks I don't like. I really like this first half that's getting done though, am excited to share once it is done.

Screenshots of new track!
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 3 Sass111
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 3 Sass211

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Going to try to average 5 seconds a day on this one. First one I started months ago, second one I did yesterday
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Expect another later today.

Track should be done mid to late-august

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:08 am

Spoiler:

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:55 am

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 3 Day4

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next