We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUGGESTION: Ditch TD

+35
Binglinerider
Summoning
LineMagiX
Votale
Buzz
aspi33
chaomocha
Johnny Bravo III ESQ
LineBeast
Noname219
Rafael
14mRh4X0r
baconat0r
Ktk
Wizzy
Blesshiscottonsocks
Wolf_Spirit
Lone Rocket
Josro
ACwazHere
Hedgehogs4Me
Nubcake
mhenr18
Mikeee7787
Kayped
rabid squirrel
Kohuda
Cereal
Corruption
IGotGreasyBalls
darklight
LineRiderGjert
MartinJulenissen
Smitsy
FlagCapper
39 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SUGGESTION: Ditch TD - Page 4 Empty Re: SUGGESTION: Ditch TD

Post by Cereal Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:02 pm

~Sum wrote:
~boo wrote:
IGotGreasyBalls wrote:@ votale

I don't see why we owe TD something for making a site. Yeah we want to ditch him, we have our reasons. Its not our problem that he has problems in real life and we can't do anything for him anyways. We are not bad persons for leaving him when he doesn't care about us anyways, i mean he shows himself once every half year or something.
Give me some real reasons not to leave him, other than just your personal feelings for him.
i am agree.

I can't see him flipping out about us moving onto a different site, if he hasn't been around for so long.

i are agree

i is agree
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Cereal wrote:
~Sum wrote:
~boo wrote:
IGotGreasyBalls wrote:@ votale

I don't see why we owe TD something for making a site. Yeah we want to ditch him, we have our reasons. Its not our problem that he has problems in real life and we can't do anything for him anyways. We are not bad persons for leaving him when he doesn't care about us anyways, i mean he shows himself once every half year or something.
Give me some real reasons not to leave him, other than just your personal feelings for him.
i am agree.

I can't see him flipping out about us moving onto a different site, if he hasn't been around for so long.

i are agree

i is agree

i dont agree Hehe
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Why would we ditch him. We should take into consideration that if he had never played LR, 1. the game would be nothing, 2. most of us would not play lr nao, and 3. He would not be in the mess he is in now if he hadn't played lr ever. who cares if he doesn't show up that doesn't mean we ditch him. If he came back wouldn't you guys love him? what's wrong with staying here until he is back on his feet and ready to lead us like he always has? without the original irtl, this site wouldnt be here, the old site would not, etc. What's wrong with waiting here until he is ready. We're just wanting self-pleasure and not taking into consideration TD's real life. idc about a f****** promise, idc if he takes forever?
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Seems like some of you do want to ditch him. Then he'll NEVER come back to LR if he sees that the people he helped left him. He'll have NO inspiration, no hope, and no reason to return to us ever, if we aren't there. Right now the LR community is the reason TD is even considering coming back to LR, and if we leave him we'll lose the biggest legend in LR history :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by IGotGreasyBalls Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Theres an edit button, you don't have to double post.

Uhm he is an adult so i don't think he would be whining that we left him after 4 months of waiting. Yes he started the community but he left it years ago leaving the site to rabid and he continued it (well kinda). The reason we want to leave him and do our own thing is because right now we are dependent on him to do everything for us. And just like now we are waiting for him to do something he doesn't care about. Some day he might put the site back up, but we can't be sure and either way he's not gonna be active again. Whats wrong with leaving him when he left years ago anyways, things change you know, now its time to move on. Stop saying he needs us when he doesn't and stop saying we can't leave him because he is in a bad situation because even if he wasn't he would still not do anything with the site.
IGotGreasyBalls
IGotGreasyBalls

https://dinnertrader.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname219 Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:51 pm

1. the game would be nothing

I think TechDawg had an impact in early 2007. If I remember well, the game was highly popular in late 2006. So I don't think LR would mean nothing today without him. Some people also don't see Techdawg as a major influence in their career. Like me for example, I began to play LR not because of him, but because it was a good game. Sure Techdawg had an impact on me, but it's not very important.

One other thing I forgot to say : the owner/founder of .FR is now unactive. And when we take a decision for the website, we don't really ask to him because he's simply not there. Last month, he wrotes that he was very happy for the website (because there's tons of contests, the forum is active and blabla) and proud for the job we've accomplished.
If we move, TechDawg will probably be proud because AC, rabid, LB and/or Hedge can keep the site alive and they can take decisions as independant admins. Im sure that overall member satisfaction means more to him than his feelings for the website.
Noname219
Noname219

http://www.linerider.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:55 pm

Votale wrote:what's wrong with staying here until he is back on his feet and ready to lead us like he always has?

he ditched us like 2 years ago. everyone was tired of waiting for him to come back BEFORE the site was down. and now it is down, and 6 months later, IT'S STILL DOWN.

ya he's totally coming back in the next few days.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:06 pm

we dont have to be dependent on him, therefore we dont have to completely ditch him, which means we could stick with this site and if/when TD comes out with te old IRTL we can go back if you want, or stay here. why does it matter just dont be dependent, but you dont have to ditch him
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Binglinerider Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:36 pm

actually, he is still working on irtl. even if he doesnt come back, we are still going back to irtl cause its already up, all we need to do is open up the forums :|
Binglinerider
Binglinerider

ayy

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:47 pm

Binglinerider wrote:actually, he is still working on irtl. even if he doesnt come back, we are still going back to irtl cause its already up, all we need to do is open up the forums :|

See he hasn't left us. You guys just have no information. Doesn't matter whether he responds or not, he's working. :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:11 am

well, he basically put the site back up and then disappeared again for a month...
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mhenr18 Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:09 am

Also, we aren't moving (to weridethelines.com at least) while we know that there is a chance of iridethelines.com going back up, which there is.

mhenr18

http://www.mhenr18.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IGotGreasyBalls Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:18 am

Votale wrote:
Binglinerider wrote:actually, he is still working on irtl. even if he doesnt come back, we are still going back to irtl cause its already up, all we need to do is open up the forums :|

See he hasn't left us. You guys just have no information. Doesn't matter whether he responds or not, he's working. :|
Votale we already have that information so gtfo with that. We don't know if he is working, anyways we can't be sure. When the site went down he said he would get it up some time, well its taken him 4 months to put that message on the site.
IGotGreasyBalls
IGotGreasyBalls

Back to top Go down

Post by fludd121 Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:10 am

Corruption wrote:TD is living below the poverty line and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a job
give him a f*** break

er hes an adult wif a son I think he has a job.
fludd121
fludd121

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:57 am

IGotGreasyBalls wrote:
Votale wrote:

Votale we already have that information so gtfo with that. We don't know if he is working, anyways we can't be sure. When the site went down he said he would get it up some time, well its taken him 4 months to put that message on the site.

I think i'll believe a mod that says he is working rather than a guy who prolly never tries to talk to TD :| He's working, we ditch him... We have this site until he's done with the other just wait we don't NEED to ditch him. If he comes out with the site we can go back but there is no need at all to ditch him. Answer me this, what would be the benefit of ditching him? Why not just stay here, and if he comes out with the old site back then we can move back if we want? Bing says IRtL is already up they just haven't opened it, so obviously he has been working :| Ever stop to think that the reason he said he would have it back up soon was because he didn't know that his accounts (paypal, etc.) had been hacked and not just the site, and that he was in a tough FINANCIAL situation and had to break that promise he made so he could feed his family? We say he ditched us, but he hasn't if he has done work on the site enough to open it if they want, even if it did take him longer than expected, he did not ditch us, so I personally am not ditching him Stern but Fair
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Let me tell you something bout IRtL.

The forums werent hacked, werent messed with, they were COMPLETELY DELETED.

He needs to do everything again, from selecting the right colours to the right new post buttons and stuff, which takes a long time. His computer and network was hacked, so about 2 months fixing that.
His google account, all his accounts, all his files, gone.

If you, Smit5y, had everything hacked, your network, your files, your computer, your site, you would take way longer than however long TD takes.

BTW, i used a thing there, it was like bbcode, so i didnt really mean you in person, Smit5y.

Last edited by Smit5y on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:41 pm

Smit5y wrote:If you, Guest, had everything hacked, your network, your files, your computer,[b] your site[b/], you would take way longer than however long TDs going to take if we dont ditch him.

So you're saying that TD will make it faster if we DO ditch him, because that would be a massive lie :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:48 pm

No, we would take longer, but... idk
im on your side
ill edit it out.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Smit5y wrote:No, we would take longer, but... idk
im on your side
ill edit it out.

kk got it nao xD
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:05 pm

Okay.

------------

He needs to do everything again, from selecting the right colours to the right new post buttons and stuff, which takes a long time. His computer and network was hacked, so about 2 months fixing that.

If you, Guest, had everything hacked, your network, your files, your computer, your site, you would take way longer than however long TD takes.

BTW, i used a thing there, it was like bbcode, so i didnt really mean you in person, Guest.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7eN Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Lol at using me, an unactive member on irtl in this thread @ ^

To me IMO, All of you should should just stfu, why is this thread being continued! Just listen to Wizzy. I think in his post on pg 2. 4 months can go by fast when your poor. Im on the low-end of the middle class probobly. Everyone has there problems. BUT, he should offer to sell the site. All you people against TD, stfu.

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Post by mhenr18 Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Smith - He had backups. he didnt redesign the whole thing, he just had to reupload it and reinstall it.

mhenr18

Back to top Go down

Post by IGotGreasyBalls Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:39 pm

mhenr18 wrote:Smith - He had backups. he didnt redesign the whole thing, he just had to reupload it and reinstall it.
^^

Well i would like a real site insted of this forumotion thingy so people can actually take us seriously. If we had our own site we could fully customize it, thats handy if some good ideas come up. Moving back to the old site would also mean that we would be dependent on TD again and yeah i see he has some stuff to tend to but since rabid&co does all the forum work anyway what is the benefit of being on old IRtL. Well yeah old IRtL was really awesome i can't deny that.

And smit5y if i had my stuff hacked it wouldn't take me more than a week to get it fixed since i am really dependent on my computer stuff so its a must getting it back, and i'm not in an economical crisis so i am in a better position than TD.
IGotGreasyBalls
IGotGreasyBalls

Back to top Go down

Post by mhenr18 Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:04 am

IGGB, we benefit from the iridethelines.com domain. We won't get as many people without that allure of TD.

mhenr18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:26 am

Smit5y wrote:Okay.

------------

If you, Rafael, had everything hacked, your network, your files, your computer, your site, you would take way longer than however long TD takes.

BTW, i used a thing there, it was like bbcode, so i didnt really mean you in person, Rafael.
lol I'm example Hehe

Imo, I think we should just open IRtL right now, what would change from the state it was 7 months ago? What's the use of waiting for opening IRtL?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next