We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUGGESTION: Ditch TD

+35
Binglinerider
Summoning
LineMagiX
Votale
Buzz
aspi33
chaomocha
Johnny Bravo III ESQ
LineBeast
Noname219
Rafael
14mRh4X0r
baconat0r
Ktk
Wizzy
Blesshiscottonsocks
Wolf_Spirit
Lone Rocket
Josro
ACwazHere
Hedgehogs4Me
Nubcake
mhenr18
Mikeee7787
Kayped
rabid squirrel
Kohuda
Cereal
Corruption
IGotGreasyBalls
darklight
LineRiderGjert
MartinJulenissen
Smitsy
FlagCapper
39 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SUGGESTION: Ditch TD - Page 3 Empty Re: SUGGESTION: Ditch TD

Post by baconat0r Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Lets just use our free phpbb.

I believe the only way we can get more members is if I get some guns any force everyone in my neighborhood to produce 30 100k views+ videos all stating that I will raid everyone elses neighborhoods forcing them to play LR.

or maybe not.

I could do what I said a long while ago.

I will call a friend who can call a friend who knows a rich friend who knows a richer friend who knows bill gates to send us free computers and send a blimp attached with a bomb over where TD lives with signs saying FIX IRTL. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY THIS BLIP WILL EXPLODE ON YOUR HOUSE. oh AND TD BE MOAR ACTIVE, K THX.

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by IGotGreasyBalls Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:52 am

rabid squirrel wrote:
IGotGreasyBalls wrote:Wow someone is on a -rep spree here lol.
I don't like it when people flame other people to try to make them understand their point :|

Uhm did you seriously -rep me 6 times for that one comment?
IGotGreasyBalls
IGotGreasyBalls

https://dinnertrader.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Rocket Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:08 am

FlagCapper wrote:TOO ALL THE PEOPLE CLAIMING THEY CAN MAKE A SKIN IN PHOTOSHOP
You can make a TEMPLATE in photoshop, but it has to be coded into a skin. The code uses the TEMPLATE as a guide to what happens within the skin.
Lone Rocket
Lone Rocket

Back to top Go down

Post by 14mRh4X0r Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 pm

blesshiscottonsocks wrote:Google "line rider forum" this one doesn't come up.
go ahead and make your own forum, while i stand on the sidelines and watch you FAIL.
Google bomb. Besides, if you're on the sidelines, why are you commenting (Not that i have anything against you)

FlagCapper wrote:TOO ALL THE PEOPLE CLAIMING THEY CAN MAKE A SKIN IN PHOTOSHOP
SUGGESTION: Ditch TD - Page 3 Facepalm
Words of true wisdom I'd rely on.

FlagCapper wrote:We've been waiting for over four months now. Seriously, you're making a weak appeal to emotion that makes zero sense whatsoever. Why do you think he doesn't respond to phone calls? Emails? Why do you think he's failed to bring IRTL back up for over four months? Do you honestly think that we are the ones ditching him? Looks to me like he ditched us.
Then why would he say that he's very sorry that he didn't reply before?
There is only one scenario that matches your statement, and that is if TD was a freakin bastard.
14mRh4X0r
14mRh4X0r

Nobody appreciates the term 'hacker' anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:53 pm

baconat0r wrote:I will call a friend who can call a friend who knows a rich friend who knows a richer friend who knows bill gates to send us free computers and send a blimp attached with a bomb over where TD lives with signs saying FIX IRTL. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY THIS BLIP WILL EXPLODE ON YOUR HOUSE. oh AND TD BE MOAR ACTIVE, K THX.
you said that before so don't say it again :|

Just don't ditch him, why would we? Do you think WRtL would be more active than this site?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FlagCapper Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:25 pm

14mRh4X0r wrote:
FlagCapper wrote:We've been waiting for over four months now. Seriously, you're making a weak appeal to emotion that makes zero sense whatsoever. Why do you think he doesn't respond to phone calls? Emails? Why do you think he's failed to bring IRTL back up for over four months? Do you honestly think that we are the ones ditching him? Looks to me like he ditched us.
Then why would he say that he's very sorry that he didn't reply before?
There is only one scenario that matches your statement, and that is if TD was a freakin bastard.
I agree I may have been a bit harsh, but do you honestly think that in the process of four months TD hasn't had 5 or so hours of spare time it would take to bring the site back up? Now, I agree that he has many other important things to deal with that he should look after first, but then why are we begging him to revive IRTL when we are the ones that want it, not him?

FlagCapper
Line Rider Legend

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname219 Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:53 pm

FlagCapper has a good point however. An admin is supposed to be present when the site has difficulties. We can't even talk to him atm, so we must deal without him.
Right now, I'm happy with the new site so far and I think the staff did a very good work recovering "some" of the data. If we can do that, we can find a new host and make our own IRTL without Techdawg.

EDIT : The topic is 500,000 meters wide for me. Dunno why.

Last edited by Noname219 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noname219
Noname219

http://www.linerider.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:57 pm

probably the drama.
Ktk
Ktk

Back to top Go down

Post by LineBeast Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:01 pm

I've moved this thread to Feedback, as it seems more suitable for the OP's topic.
LineBeast
LineBeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Bravo III ESQ Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Set up a paypal donation account and hope the 10 year olds can somehow send money.
Johnny Bravo III ESQ
Johnny Bravo III ESQ

Back to top Go down

Post by chaomocha Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:10 pm

johnny with some more fanatstic words of wisdom 8D but i have a job and once ur old enough ur money isnt going to some 40yr guy in colorado just cuz hes good at lr, im sorry but welcome to reality; gas costs alot

now this is a really complicated situation. i did not read anything before posting this btw so im just trhwoing out my opinion. ditching TD is mean, how many of use here joined because of him? it just doesnt feel right. then again waiting around for something of which we have no status updates on is also irritating. im personally fine where ever irtl is so right now idc if we have to stay here for a year. its a good comunity and we have TD to thank for that IMO.

and just to add on one more thing to what johnny sed. although he was kidding, again back to reality, lemonade stands arent going to replace a job just because multiple people do it. TD is in a financial pinch and i think ignoring him and not worrying about the old site is best for now, and wait in anticipation not anger for any word of td. lastly, to ditch him is just too mean. i mean wat r u gunna say when he does bring the site back up? o sorry ur just slow... cmon. also if we all ditch him now, i bet u anything his motivation for bringing the old site back is going to decrease rapidly because if we dont care about him, why shud he care about us?
chaomocha
chaomocha

Back to top Go down

Post by LineRiderGjert Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:54 am

14mRh4X0r wrote:Then why would he say that he's very sorry that he didn't reply before?

Do some research before you try to state anything. He said he was very sorry for his "pathetic behaviour", and that he didn't reply before. Read the CONTACT FROM TD thread BHCS made.
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by 14mRh4X0r Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:58 pm

I didn't say he was, and i read that post completely. I was saying that was the only option that matches FC's statement, and the freaking bastard was because if he were ditching us and still apologizing for his pathetic behavior, he'd be one.
14mRh4X0r
14mRh4X0r

Nobody appreciates the term 'hacker' anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by LineRiderGjert Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:07 pm

^OH SORRY.

I read "Then why couldn't he say he's very sorry he didn't reply before?", totally my bad.

I seem to make a fool of myself everytime I try to be serious these days, maybe I should stop trying to make points. 8D
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:53 pm

FlagCapper wrote:Do you honestly think that we are the ones ditching him? Looks to me like he ditched us.
Not that I blame him, he clearly has more important stuff to worry about. But we're the ones that want a site.
QFT.

IGotGreasyBalls wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:
IGotGreasyBalls wrote:Wow someone is on a -rep spree here lol.
I don't like it when people flame other people to try to make them understand their point :|
Uhm did you seriously -rep me 6 times for that one comment?
I didn't -rep you twice for any one post. I -repped you once for a few posts. They were all bordering on flaming. But it wasn't six times, I don't think. And I don't think I -repped you for THAT post.

EDIT: I -repped you 4 times for different posts, but I didn't touch that post. Sorry :/

@FC - thanks for the offer... but you have enough to worry about with your own site and all.

For now, I'm thinking we'll go with the results of the poll (which are fairly decisive)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 pm

freaking bastard was because if he were ditching us and still apologizing for his pathetic behavior, he'd be one.
Your logic = broken

I don't care if you support ditching or not, he definitely had parents who weren't prostitutes and loved(s) him very much.
Ktk
Ktk

Back to top Go down

Post by aspi33 Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:20 am

The whole IRtL community has come to IRtL when they saw TD´s vids.
He does not deserve to be ditched .
aspi33
aspi33
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/aspi333

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzz Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Alright guys wtf? seriously, just because we use this site doesn't mean we have to ditch the old one, yeah it may never get back up but that doesn't mean we lose hope
Buzz
Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:13 am

To me, I say you're all damn idiots. You guys are seriously considering ditching the man who MADE LR. TD is like the Brett Favre of football, he deserves to do whatever he wants because of what he has given to our community, and if you guys can't realize that you guys are a disgrace. So while he's in a tougher situation that any person in LR, money hacked, below poverty level, etc., we're talking about leaving him, leaving everything he's done for us, and giving him no hope. We're actually taking his strength away from him to work on that site. He's doing all of it FOR US, not for himself. We're just being damn selfish by even bringing up a subject such as this. Who cares if he wont respond, who cares if he doesn't waste his life making a website for a toy when he is in poverty, and who cares if he makes the forum at all. I actually don't care if he ever re-makes the old IRtL. What was so good about it anyway. Personally, I like this forum too, and the only reason I would leave this one is for TD, because if he is so great as to re-make some stupid site when he is in a tough REAL LIFE situation, that is passion. How can we even bring up the idea of ditching the man who gave LR hope, and made it huge! It's incredible to even think of the subject. Why would we need Rev0's site, it looks like a downgraded version of this site. Right now, we're being selfish, nothing more that selfish b****** that can't think of someones real life problems and overlook some dumb website. You know what we need to do? We should be thankful that Rabid was good enough to make this site, we should be thankful that TD even has responded, or made his apologies out to us, because right now, we should be apologizing to him, because we're trying to ditch the man who helped us all. What I'm asking you is who cares,who cares that TD broke a promise these things happen, it's the natural flow of life. Broken promises, hurtful words, real life problems, IT ALL HAPPENS, and we can't show a any damn respect to a man who gave his life to LR. If it wans't for his passion in LR, the game would be nothing, the community would not be nearly as close as it is, and he wouldn't even be the man below poverty level being ditched by the people he has helped since the making of the game, Line Rider :| I'm frankly disappointed in most of the Lr community now, and you should all be helping TD, not ditching that man...
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:29 am

Think about it guys. If it wasn't for TD there would be no IRtL in the first place, aka LR would be nothing without that, and we can cut the guy a break? sad days in the LR community :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Votale said the thoughts I couldn't express.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:58 pm

What votale said.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by IGotGreasyBalls Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:31 pm

@ votale

I don't see why we owe TD something for making a site. Yeah we want to ditch him, we have our reasons. Its not our problem that he has problems in real life and we can't do anything for him anyways. We are not bad persons for leaving him when he doesn't care about us anyways, i mean he shows himself once every half year or something.
Give me some real reasons not to leave him, other than just your personal feelings for him.
IGotGreasyBalls
IGotGreasyBalls

https://dinnertrader.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:09 pm

IGotGreasyBalls wrote:@ votale

I don't see why we owe TD something for making a site. Yeah we want to ditch him, we have our reasons. Its not our problem that he has problems in real life and we can't do anything for him anyways. We are not bad persons for leaving him when he doesn't care about us anyways, i mean he shows himself once every half year or something.
Give me some real reasons not to leave him, other than just your personal feelings for him.
i am agree.

I can't see him flipping out about us moving onto a different site, if he hasn't been around for so long.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:42 pm

~boo wrote:
IGotGreasyBalls wrote:@ votale

i am agree.

I can't see him flipping out about us moving onto a different site, if he hasn't been around for so long.

i are agree
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next