We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Line Rider: Advanced alpha r1.51 [December 30] Line Properties

+32
Yobanjojoe
mmtunligit
TeamBlast
efrazable
roflmaoqwerty
Rie
Lukking
ACwazHere
Rafael
Fauxfyre
iPi
Chuggers
anton
BenWubbleyou
SethComposerGuy
Conundrumer
theacp127
TheRevTastic
LineMagiX
Snooze
Wolf_Spirit
rabid squirrel
Z_N-Freak
Helios Pavonine
Sheldon
gaoyubao
OTDE
ScrungleBlumpkus
hypothet
Apple
Wizzy
JealousCloud
36 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Line Rider: Advanced alpha r1.51 [December 30] Line Properties - Page 8 Empty Re: Line Rider: Advanced alpha r1.51 [December 30] Line Properties

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:30 am

I actually am quite familiar with computer science at a surface level but not to the point that I made that connection. Thank you so much! Holy shit.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Line Rider: Advanced alpha r1.51 [December 30] Line Properties - Page 8 Empty Re: Line Rider: Advanced alpha r1.51 [December 30] Line Properties

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:49 pm

The title of this changed from 1.5 to 1.51, but I didn't see an update post. What is new in 1.51?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JealousCloud Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:00 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:The title of this changed from 1.5 to 1.51, but I didn't see an update post. What is new in 1.51?
The main post has patch notes.
Zoomed out snapping is better though.
JealousCloud
JealousCloud

see you, space cowboy...

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:08 pm

How I feel asking for feature requests or mentioning bugs:
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by JealousCloud Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:15 pm

Dapianokid wrote:How I feel asking for feature requests or mentioning bugs:
No! You're definitely not ignored, there's just a lot on my plate. And with linerider, right now I'm really concerned about optimizing the renderer, especially for low end computers.
JealousCloud
JealousCloud

see you, space cowboy...

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:29 pm

Just saw the patreon in the OP!

I don't know if you know this, but the first goal of my patreon is to pay developers once I hit that point, and you're first on the list. Hoping that happens somewhat soon!
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:53 pm

Oh, Lone. You're wonderful. I just feel weird trying to explain my ideas, and I feel ungrateful xD
I love this project so much.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:53 am

is there a hotkey for moving the camera around when paused? sorry if this has been asked before
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:30 am

Chuggers wrote:is there a hotkey for moving the camera around when paused? sorry if this has been asked before
Good suggestion, I think I asked about this a long time ago and then forgot about it. I think I just click on the button with the mouse which is probably not really an ideal workflow.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:22 am

yeah, it scares the hell out of me too when i unpause and i hear the loudest song in existance

EDIT: also wanted to know if there was a hotkey for ignoring flag and playing the track from the beginning, like how you could hold "a" in flash player versions to do so
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:24 pm

would everyone else be on board with being able to adjust bosh's rotation at the starting position? thaaat would be amazing
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:09 pm

^ very progressive idea!
Also chuggers, it's alt+y
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by SethComposerGuy Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:02 am

Is there a way to put the window in full screen mode for recording purposes? using standalone flash player you can press ctrl-f to give you full screen instead of just a maximized window that still has the menu bar at the very top of the screen.
SethComposerGuy
SethComposerGuy
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:50 am

is there a running list of hotkeys?

secondarily, is there a way to adjust the connected endpoints of snapped lines without sacrificing the current functionality of the line adjust tool?

as in, _._ , adjusting that dot so that both lines move

I don't want to bloat the program or anything, but concerning curves, the line adjust tool is largely useless afaik?
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by JealousCloud Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:08 pm

@hypothet
help.docx. I'm considering phasing it out since people don't read it... Might create a proper tutorial in-game and stuff.

Curve thing might end up here in 1.6
JealousCloud
JealousCloud

see you, space cowboy...

Back to top Go down

Post by pixx Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:57 pm

using this for everything from now on

pixx

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:38 pm

pixx wrote:using this for everything from now on

ME TOO IT'S SO FUN
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:26 pm

lkay I read the tutorial but it's not encoded right I guess
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:56 pm

I just want to say that my archival work with .sols has been made approximately 10x faster with LRA, so yeah thanks!
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by anton Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:54 pm

It_3rations.jpeg
anton
anton

cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname219 Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:44 pm

Line Rider: Advanced alpha r1.51 [December 30] Line Properties - Page 8 RiCWXMW
(La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet. = The object referenced isn't defined to an instance of an object.)

Happens when I try to use the line adjust tool. Help.

btw: I installed the 1.51 version 2 days ago, made a first track using that function without problem.
Today, I've put a song in the Songs folder, didn't load at all and made the playback choppy. That may not be related.

Last edited by Noname219 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noname219
Noname219

http://www.linerider.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blesshiscottonsocks Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:29 pm

Fantastic work on the build man, great stuff. Running a retina macbook pro over here & the GUI doesn't scale meaning all of the menus are almost unreadable. Also, had 3 crashes so far, any way I can get a log to you? It's not showing up in diagnostic reports or crash reporter
Blesshiscottonsocks
Blesshiscottonsocks
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Not sure if this has been said before, but everything besides the cursor and linecount doesnt pick up when i do a game capture on obs

it works when i use monitor capture though
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:02 am

Chuggers wrote:Not sure if this has been said before, but everything besides the cursor and linecount doesnt pick up when i do a game capture on obs

I have this same problem. OBS doesn't like like it for some reason, but dxtory picks it up fine.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by JealousCloud Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:02 am

Noname219 wrote:Line Rider: Advanced alpha r1.51 [December 30] Line Properties - Page 8 RiCWXMW
(La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet. = The object referenced isn't defined to an instance of an object.)

Happens when I try to use the line adjust tool. Help.

btw: I installed the 1.51 version 2 days ago, made a first track using that function without problem.
Today, I've put a song in the Songs folder, didn't load at all and made the playback choppy. That may not be related.
I'll look into it D:
What file format is the song, and is your computer any good?

Blesshiscottonsocks wrote:Fantastic work on the build man, great stuff. Running a retina macbook pro over here & the GUI doesn't scale meaning all of the menus are almost unreadable. Also, had 3 crashes so far, any way I can get a log to you? It's not showing up in diagnostic reports or crash reporter
It's unusual for the game to crash without reporting it to you like the screenshot above noname sent in. Could it be because of how you're running it? (Mono, wine, whatever.) Mono should work.
Chuggers wrote:Not sure if this has been said before, but everything besides the cursor and linecount doesnt pick up when i do a game capture on obs

What's weird to me is the linecount does show. i can look into it but it might simply be because this doesn't use direct x.
JealousCloud
JealousCloud

see you, space cowboy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next