We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Line rider / line riding --- Volcanic scened!

+7
MegaSonicX
ßlµ3.Ðög
crash2burn
rabid squirrel
Rafael
MartinJulenissen
Linepenguin
11 posters

Go down

Line rider / line riding --- Volcanic scened! Empty Line rider / line riding --- Volcanic scened!

Post by Linepenguin Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbguyo29v8k

My most scened track

Over 20,000 lines

4:02 in length

Dedicated to Nubcake.
Linepenguin
Linepenguin

Back to top Go down

Line rider / line riding --- Volcanic scened! Empty Re: Line rider / line riding --- Volcanic scened!

Post by MartinJulenissen Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:03 am

hehe, kinda a LRG Techdawg copy:)

gd work anyway, even tho the crane was a copy, it looked gd.
the only thing which was a little anoying was that it felt a little repetive :S
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Line rider / line riding --- Volcanic scened! Empty Re: Line rider / line riding --- Volcanic scened!

Post by Rafael Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:46 am

I liked that Smile

But there are a few things you should keep an eye on next time:
The track only went rightwards, I know it's harder to scene, but
try to let bosh go to any side!
The scenery got a bit repetitive, try to put some more monuments in there or change the basic landscape a bit.

The crane was very nice.

Keep the work up Thumbs Up
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:45 am

initial thoughts:
- lots of trees
- shading at :38 - ???
- not exactly epic crane, but not a bad drawing.
- getting a little repetitive, and looks like Make Believe
- lol Continental. like, exact copy xD
- onoz, what happened the teh scenery D: it felt like MMX

Good scening. Try to work on originality, and put moar stuff like the crane in Smile And be more creative about where the track goes too. This was not bad at all though!

And music cues felt like Utopia (fail - as in quiet part of the song during the whole track and then it finally gets interesting during the playback :P)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:30 pm

a little more work on the manuals.

and think about the scenery. make it realistic (shading, etc.)
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by ßlµ3.Ðög Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:40 pm

good track and all, manuals and some quirk, and everyone already said what i was thinking, but on the scenery, try to be more defined, like making the outer lines thicker or something,by double lining them. Thumbs Up
ßlµ3.Ðög
ßlµ3.Ðög

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaSonicX Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:40 pm

This was pretty good! Though I like the track better than the scenery. No offence. The scenery was still nice!
MegaSonicX
MegaSonicX

http://seasonoftreason.uphero.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEmulation Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:48 pm

The trees reminded me of monumental. It did feel a little repetetive. but what happened to the scenery at the end? That track should be considered incomplete :| . Good track though.
MrEmulation
MrEmulation

Back to top Go down

Post by Linepenguin Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:43 pm

MrEmulation wrote:The trees reminded me of monumental. It did feel a little repetetive. but what happened to the scenery at the end? That track should be considered incomplete :| . Good track though.

I cant scene quirk xD
Linepenguin
Linepenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by redcap Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Great Job. Keep working at your own style and you'll be awesome!

redcap

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Ehhh...

Too remniscent of Monumental, yeah.
Keep the shading lines parallel if you're going to do them that way, if you want to use someone else's style, then you have to do it extremely neatly, with an OCD level of perfectionism.

Fix the recording, and too much air-time on the track, flow needs work, and balance on manuals could also be improved. Quirking should be seamless; it's a bit awkward right now.
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by fielder Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Very much like Tech Dawgs but still it is very nice i would say a 7-8/10
fielder
fielder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down