We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YouTube Hates Me

3 posters

Go down

YouTube Hates Me Empty YouTube Hates Me

Post by Wizzy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:55 pm

So I was browsing through some of my videos on youtube ('cause narcissism) and for some reason some of my videos don't work. Like I was watching Entertainment and the video cuts off right in the middle of the track. It just stops playing at 0:41 seconds. Then I was watching Face Down and the same thing happened, except the video wouldn't even start. I tried looking in the info/settings panel but I couldn't find what was wrong. Most of my videos (lul) have matched third party content against them but it's never been a problem until recently. The audio and everything still work, it's just the video stops or won't play at all.

Can someone explain how I can get these videos to play correctly again?

(ignore the improper subject-verb agreement in the first sentence there.)
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

YouTube Hates Me Empty Re: YouTube Hates Me

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 pm

This used to happen randomly to me before and I never found out why, but now it doesn't do it anymore

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Shotoku wrote:This used to happen randomly to me before and I never found out why, but now it doesn't do it anymore

Same here, this happened to me like a few weeks ago and it just went away for no reason.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down