We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centrifugal Force- Sheldon

+30
SETH
Helios Pavonine
jlflame2000
WTB
Z_N-Freak
Inukaza
OTDE
SPL4SHZ0N3
linerage
KillinTime2792
Orthuss
Commandercoke
Stallie
Wizzy
CamQuartr
Georgio_jc
rabid squirrel
Cereal
Sonoftheluster
Votale
Wolf_Spirit
Chui Ninji
Rafael
pure5152
hypothet
Sssschiller
Derpinator
Kohuda
Hotflash
Sheldon
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Centrifugal Force- Sheldon - Page 3 Empty Re: Centrifugal Force- Sheldon

Post by Sheldon Tue May 31, 2011 8:16 am

Well,
Make your own award if you are not satisfied with rabid's opinion. Thank you for those who gave feedback instead of somewhat useless debate.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue May 31, 2011 8:25 am

rabid squirrel wrote:ANYWAY, I give holy shoes because it was something I said about a track long ago (in caps and bold an huge font at the start of my post) and then I decided I liked it. It's nothing more than a euphemism that sounds similar to "Holy Sh--", not meant to imply any religion. lol.

I suppose I give shoes to tracks that I feel are masterpieces and have some kind of epic factor. That's why no anomaly track ever got one - he just makes them for fun rather than trying to make masterpieces. But I honestly don't have any sense of regret surrounding my decisions (I have given and then revoked shoes before, but I don't want to for any of these) If you want to discuss my reasoning for giving specific videos shoes or not, feel free, but maybe we should do so in the exceptional videos playlist rather than here.
You're right. I shouldn't have voiced my opinion on the fact this got a Shoe in this thread. Should've either posted it in the exceptional video thread or talked with you about it on MSN.
Z_N-Freak wrote:I'm really getting sick of Rafael, Votale and some other guys that just can't stop argueing about them shoes and other stuff like underrated players and whatnot. I'm not saying you have to stop, I'm just saying I start to dislike you guys. I don't know if you care, but I'm just putting that out here.
I'm voicing my opinion. I've never said "you should revoke the shoe" or anything like that. Shouldn't have posted my thoughts here, but if you don't like me voicing my opinion, then you shouldn't go in a track thread, because everyone voices their opinions there. Also, you can't argue on your own, I'm just saying.

WTB wrote:
OffTheDeepEnd wrote:I find it hard to have a serious argument about a line rider track. I certainly liked it, but whether or not rabid gives it a shoe is entirely up to rabid. I don't see why it's so controversial; frankly, I'm getting tired of it.

This is one of the qualities about this place that really makes me want to quit all over again. You guys always want to pick a debate.

Chill out, it's two words and a spot on a playlist; it definitely is a great honor to have it, but it's not like you're getting a nod from the president or anything, and you guys are acting like it is. I'm pretty sure this exact same thing happened the last time a holy shoe went out. Is it going to happen every single time a shoe goes out?
Yup. A holy shoe is as big as you make it, and as said, for me it's not so big anymore.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jlflame2000 Tue May 31, 2011 10:22 am

Wow,just amazing.WTF is with that kramual.Plus the kramual manual after it.
Geez tou are amazing.This track is definately on of my favorites.Awesome,Keep it up.
jlflame2000
jlflame2000

https://www.youtube.com/user/JLflame2000?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Tue May 31, 2011 10:35 am

I'm shocked by everything in this track. The flow, the 'clean' flings, the silky smooth manuals, the OMNIVERSOSSUM circle granual, dude....

This is definitely my favourite track of all tracks made in Line Rider history, so are you my favourite trackmaker now. I don't get how you did it, but you rock man! Holy Shoe very well deserved, this track had more than everything we expected from you.

EDIT: I showed this to my mother (and of course didn't understand why it was so epic) and I think I'm gonna download it to show to my friends when they ask what's so fun about Line Rider ''you just draw some lines and a figure rides it lolwut'' xD
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue May 31, 2011 11:02 am

Helios Pavonine wrote:I think I'm gonna download it to show to my friends when they ask what's so fun about Line Rider ''you just draw some lines and a figure rides it lolwut'' xD
me too lol, this is my new "here's what line rider is all about" track :P (well, besides evolution of lr)

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Tue May 31, 2011 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Tue May 31, 2011 11:04 am

Then ill guess Ill have to upload the 5 mb sol xD
http://www.mediafire.com/?8tk3vkhf710lkt9
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue May 31, 2011 11:06 am

Z_N-Freak wrote:I'm really getting sick of Rafael, Votale and some other guys that just can't stop argueing about them shoes and other stuff like underrated players and whatnot. I'm not saying you have to stop, I'm just saying I start to dislike you guys. I don't know if you care, but I'm just putting that out here.

What's wrong with that? I can make a thread telling how underrated Raf is and how overrated Kram is. It wasn't me that started some argument about it, I just posted my opinion, but I did somewhat expect someone to rant on me for it. Well screw it I'm not here to be perfect and conform to everyone else's opinions. I came here for the freedom to say what I want and voice my opinion, but apparently within the last year people get all offended and hurt and start crying when someone like me or Raf disagrees with them, and we become some sort of idiots for disagreeing. But okay, dislike me for my opinion and actually posting it. That's your call.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue May 31, 2011 11:15 am

Votale wrote:
Z_N-Freak wrote:I'm really getting sick of Rafael, Votale and some other guys that just can't stop argueing
It wasn't me that started some argument about it, I just posted my opinion, but I did somewhat expect someone to rant on me for it. Well screw it I'm not here to be perfect and conform to everyone else's opinions. I came here for the freedom to say what I want and voice my opinion, but apparently within the last year people get all offended and hurt and start crying when someone like me or Raf disagrees with them, and we become some sort of idiots for disagreeing. But okay, dislike me for my opinion and actually posting it. That's your call.
MY GOODNESS READ WHAT YOU ARE TYPING

STOP BEING AN IDIOT

YOU ARE ARGUING in response to someone who said "I'm getting sick of you arguing"
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue May 31, 2011 11:28 am

I can respond and defend my position Rabid. But thanks for your opinion<333(:
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue May 31, 2011 11:36 am

Thing is. No matter what you say or do, Rabid will not revoke the Holy Shoe, especially because you're demanding it. That's how rabid rolls, without a doubt, he won't take it down because you're telling him too.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Tue May 31, 2011 11:49 am

I dont think Kram is overrated o.O its all opinions, for example, i LOVE kramuals, some doesnt.
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by SETH Tue May 31, 2011 12:20 pm

omg !!! i love !! all the part are awesome and the xy is crazy!!
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue May 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Even ZNF is getting rained on, for telling people to stop arguing so much because he and a lot of other people I'm sure are getting annoyed. Do you guys even know what the hell you're saying anymore? Take it somewhere else.

btw if you're so bored that all you want to do anymore is just come here to argue, you shouldn't be here. That's not why this place was created. People have opinions, feel free to disagree, but don't jump in their face about it. It's pathetic what this place has become, it really is.

/waits for someone to get in my face... *looks at watch*
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Wizzy wrote:

ur opinyin is ghey
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Tue May 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Um ok Suspicious
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue May 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Cereal wrote:
Wizzy wrote:

ur opinyin is ghey
ur ghey :| ghey cereal Suspicious
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue May 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Wizzy wrote:Even ZNF is getting rained on, for telling people to stop arguing so much because he and a lot of other people I'm sure are getting annoyed. Do you guys even know what the hell you're saying anymore? Take it somewhere else.

btw if you're so bored that all you want to do anymore is just come here to argue, you shouldn't be here. That's not why this place was created. People have opinions, feel free to disagree, but don't jump in their face about it. It's pathetic what this place has become, it really is.

thank you for that very argumentative post telling us to stop arguing, sir. You set such a good example.

EDIT: as long as I'm posting again...

Votale wrote:To name some omni's better then this as requested by Rabid:

- Gryphon - Goergio No
- Imperial - (I don't wanna seem like I'm tooting my own horn though I just really love Raf's parts and everything) Rafael and Votale No
- Basalt - Goergio No
- All of the "Blend" series - Bjerre I love some parts of all of these, but he's just doing whatever he feels like. None of them feel like a complete work of art or some kind of masterpiece. Not saying that's bad, but not getting a holy shoe.
- Macaco (Maybe not considered an omni by you but still amazing nonetheless.) Yes, very cool. not epic.

Those are just some right off the top of my head, didn't even use Youtube. What this makes me wonder is why Sonic Motion didn't get a shoe... It may not have been game chaging but holy crap was it full of skill and TOTALLY-MINDBLOWING. Much more mindblowing then this, and the music syncing was incredibly mindblowing. Lots of tracks have syncing. IMO the best recent music syncing was in Efflorescence. The song was pretty repetitive to begin with so the syncing wasn't all that impressive. I also don't see much besides the standard Rafael-style alternation between various flings and highspeed manuals. Also, it's all highspeed, no speed variation. Also, it's short-ish and feels somewhat incomplete to me. Obviously an awesome track, but not really a masterpiece in my eyes.
feel free to respond to this, Votale, but do so in the exceptional list thread, not here.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Tue May 31, 2011 8:28 pm

Rafael wrote:
@ CC, don't censor out yourself. This is a free forum. :P
I'm not censoring myself for my own protection. It was in order to leave the track be; trying not to add anymore wood to this forest fire of an arguement.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Tue May 31, 2011 8:30 pm

this track is epic :O

i loved the higher speed manuals, you should have more of those in your future track Very Happy

GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue May 31, 2011 8:53 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
Wizzy wrote:Even ZNF is getting rained on, for telling people to stop arguing so much because he and a lot of other people I'm sure are getting annoyed. Do you guys even know what the hell you're saying anymore? Take it somewhere else.

thank you for that very argumentative post telling us to stop arguing, sir. You set such a good example.

EDIT: as long as I'm posting again...
Just doing my job, bishes :|
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Tue May 31, 2011 9:13 pm

My gosh this thread has alot of replies o.O
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Tue May 31, 2011 9:26 pm

I totally agree with this post. It's okay to have opinions. What's not okay is flaunting your opinion around like your opinion is better than anyone else's (which it's not) and criticizing other people's opinions just because it does not agree with your own.

I personally love this track. It shows expertise in all disciplines (well, except maybe alt quirk and stuff). Everything was awesome about it. Okay, maybe that slower ram-tzu style part near the end was a little awkward, but the rest was amazing.

Guys, it takes two to tango. Don't fan the fire. If Votale and other members are trying to raise hell here on the forums, simply ignore them. By retorting, you're simply doing just what these guys want you to do. And that's not good. If you want to solve the problem, just ignore them. Don't let them have their fun. Ignore their opinions, even if you disagree. If you're opinion contradicts theirs, simply post it. But don't reply when said agitators try to degrade your opinion. You can only go so far when no one's listening, watching, and caring.
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Tue May 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Holy Shoe is RABID's favorite tracks. Not yours.

My favorite part was the highspeed intergration, beautiful.
Anyways, I like this. Perhaps, love. But I really prefer like.
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:25 am

You guys just don't see the beauty of this track because your eyes are filled with stupid arguments and the will to keep on arguing. I totally agree with Rabid about everything he said, and it seems like I'm the only [censored]' person here.

Stern but Fair
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:05 am

crash2burn wrote:Holy Shoe is RABID's favorite tracks. Not yours.
merr I protest. They're the tracks I consider to be the best, not my favorites. I LOVE Old People but I'm not giving it a holy shoe Wink
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next