We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centrifugal Force- Sheldon

+30
SETH
Helios Pavonine
jlflame2000
WTB
Z_N-Freak
Inukaza
OTDE
SPL4SHZ0N3
linerage
KillinTime2792
Orthuss
Commandercoke
Stallie
Wizzy
CamQuartr
Georgio_jc
rabid squirrel
Cereal
Sonoftheluster
Votale
Wolf_Spirit
Chui Ninji
Rafael
pure5152
hypothet
Sssschiller
Derpinator
Kohuda
Hotflash
Sheldon
34 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Centrifugal Force- Sheldon Empty Centrifugal Force- Sheldon

Post by Sheldon Mon May 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Yeah, Sheldon made a new track. Thank Cam for editing.
LINK
Feedback appreciated.

Last edited by Sheldon on Mon May 30, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Centrifugal Force- Sheldon Empty Re: Centrifugal Force- Sheldon

Post by Hotflash Mon May 30, 2011 12:16 pm

OP... the weird kramual thingy and the cirlce quirk thingy was amazing :P
Hotflash
Hotflash

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Mon May 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Track was awesome
Though there was a pretty intense change from beginning to end
The end should've been it's own track or something
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Mon May 30, 2011 12:37 pm

thats one frikin awesome track you have there! 8D

i really think this is one of my favorite tracks of all time

that manuals part must be one of the most flowy things ive seen in lr o.O

the other parts is also awesome (especially the quirk), but the manual part was the best imo

that circle...
O___O
i loved that kramual
really deserves a holy shoe

no doubt, its so f**** awesome

(from msn convo)
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Mon May 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Thanks for the great feedback 8D
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Mon May 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Inverted Onoz that was really awesome...so much creativity in this track! First this sexy kramual trick (i don't like kramuals, but that was just crazy) and then this cool manual time with the long green line where he's switching the sides 8D
And after that a mindblowing intense xy!!
I knew that u are really good with line rider and all the tricks, but i didn't know that u can put so much flow in a track.
definitive your best track! 8D
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Mon May 30, 2011 1:04 pm

IT'S CENTREPITAL FORCE!!1! WHY, WORLD, WHY?!?

*cries*

Oh, fun track, though. :|
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Mon May 30, 2011 1:32 pm

inb4votaletroll

Beautiful track! Every second shone with skill and mastery. Through this track, you have proved your expertice in manipulating bosh to rotate and flip in every which way you want. You made bosh dance. You have won the game.

HOLY SHOE! ... is what I'd say if I was rabid. but I'm not. so the least I can do is comment, rate, and favorite on youtube. Well done, sheldon! Smile
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon May 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Nice job Sheldon. Wasn't a big fan of the first section, but the rest was sweet.

EDIT: @ pure, trolling ≠ voicing opinion..

Last edited by Rafael on Mon May 30, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Mon May 30, 2011 3:05 pm

pure5152 wrote:inb4votaletroll

HOLY SHOE! ... is what I'd say if I was rabid. but I'm not. so the least I can do is comment, rate, and favorite on youtube. Well done, sheldon! Smile
This. :|

That kramual thing made me [censored] my pants. Now do a kramual fling. :|
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon May 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Wha...?
Wow, that was simply amazing!
Your variety of flings throughout was great, your kramual trick was just...mindblowing :3
I loved the XY part, I've never seen one done like that, it was compact but still insanely well done ^^
The final part was a little out of place, and some agaonizingly slow parts irritated my slightly. But overall, this track is wonderful! ^^
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon May 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Lol thanks Pure 8D

But I actually enjoyed this more then your other tracks Very Happy I was a big fan of the manual section, loved the integration especially the moments at 0:48 - 1:01. Those were awesome.

The first section FELT like it had a bunch of inversed hand flings, maybe too many? I don't think it had a lot but it felt like it did :P

I liked the XY, it seemed to have a certain weird funky Pure style to it! I could picture it with a different song and think it's something by Pure, which is very good Very Happy

I see that a lot of your tracks (Like Crusade and this for examples) are all omnis, but instead of alt you do Ram Tzu style xD And in both Crusade and this track, there's a recycled, circular manual. haha if you're gonna do the same style in two tracks, mix it up a little.

I liked it, had a strange feel but I liked 8D

EDIT: And the Holy Shoe comments are a little far fetched... I mean it was good but I don't think a weird kramual is shoe worthy .-.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonoftheluster Mon May 30, 2011 5:20 pm

And Speaking Of Winning
Sonoftheluster
Sonoftheluster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon May 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Um... gangsta, much? I guess you could say that this was the first legit "kramual" Hehe

You obviously have fling quirk down flawlessly, and your manuals were sweet as well. The XY was insane, 'nuff said.

The only problem was that the ending was a bit anti-climactic. Incredible work, 1001lool!

idk if this was really worth a holy shoe, but I guess that is rabid's opinion. so gratz Wink
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon May 30, 2011 5:34 pm

HOLY SHOE!

Despite the unexciting name, I would venture to claim that that was the best omnitrack of all time, with the possible exception of O2B. This had nothing crazy and groundbreaking and new like O2, but it covered the world of manuals and quirk as it is today with apparent ease (ok, with the exception of alt and progressive quirk). You demonstrated severe skill in several varieties of track making in a truly unparalleled manner. I take my hat off to you my good sir!

The first section - fling quirk. This was very well done. When I started watching this for the first time, I thought this was going to be the whole track and I was not particularly impressed. But starting with a bang, with flings and all variations on flings, was perfect for a massive omnitrack like this. You included most significant types of flings, without abusing any particular tricks (ok, so there were four inverse hand flings, but hey, they look cool), and yet it never felt trick-based or forced but flowed naturally. Well done!

The vertical kramual trick blew my mind - excellent work there. It also demonstrates skill while not falling into kramual abuse patterns - this being the only time you used one in the entire track. I particularly like how you used airtime in it to increase viewer suspense - Bosh freezes as things fly by, slowly rises upwards, peaks, and then is sucked back into the quirk. Friggin brilliant.

Just as I started to get tired of the fling quirk, we hit the integration section. This was damn impressive. Elements of Georg and Tapeworm for sure, but at a higher speed. I loved it, particularly the 4 passes across the horizontal line near the end of the section.

The fakie airtime (again, the only spot this was used in the track) was a perfect way to start the XY, especially when you stopped it instantaneously with X lines (reminded me of O2B lol). The XY didn't have a long horizontal section or a vertical section, but other than that it rocked my socks off. Vividly reminded me of Fluid Karma. Also, the fling towards the end was among the best I can recall. Bravo on this section.

This last section, however, is what makes the track in my opinion. You've just showed us that you are proficient at highspeed quirk and manuals, all types of flings, are highly innovative, can XY like a beast, and that you know all the little stingers but also know that they should not be abused. Then in this last section, you throw it all out the window and make Linear Fluency 2.0. This is the opposite of highspeed, but still demonstrates extraordinary control over Bosh, perhaps even more so. Your manuals are impeccably balanced and your curves are crazy smooth, and the granuals were superb. Again though, you never overused anything. Plus, that circle recycle was fantastic. I had to watch it twice.

Overall, the track was simply superb. It was nearly two minutes, which is long for a quirk these days, but was never dull because of all the styles it covered masterfully and how you were careful never to overuse anything. This is a masterpiece if I've ever seen one, and it was amazingly well done. A pleasure to watch.

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Mon May 30, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon May 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Rabid on Youtube wrote:HOLE SHOE!

:facepalm:

I have no idea how this is worthy of a Holy Shoe. I guess I used to think that tracks that got a holy shoe were epicly game-changing ._.

It was great... But not Holy Shoe great :\

EDIT: I lolololol'd at the "One of the best omni's ever, with the exception of OII." That's just a little over-the-top IMOIMOIMO.

Last edited by Votale on Mon May 30, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon May 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Votale wrote:
Rabid on Youtube wrote:HOLE SHOE!

:facepalm:

I have no idea how this is worthy of a Holy Shoe. I guess I used to think that tracks that got a holy shoe were epicly game-changing ._.

It was great... But not Holy Shoe great :\

Rabid duz wut he wantz cuz pro :|
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon May 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Ok, this doesn't make any sense at all.
I won't make a huge post, it won't help anything at all, but I highly disagree with this.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Mon May 30, 2011 5:47 pm

I totally agree with this holy shoe...this track is seriously mindblowing.
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Mon May 30, 2011 5:49 pm

tracks don't have to be game-changing to get a holy shoe xD they can simply just be amazing
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Mon May 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Im so proud Smile
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon May 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Votale wrote:I have no idea how this is worthy of a Holy Shoe. I guess I used to think that tracks that got a holy shoe were epicly game-changing ._.
Many really crappy tracks were game changing. Say, the first gravity well loop. it was just a loop of gravity wells and that was it. Or "Gravity Wells" - it's boring and dull to watch but all quirks would not be possible without it.

Even tracks that were game changing weren't usually epic, just new. Strange Quark, LOVE, Discarded, Joytopia, Mixed XY, Joygasm, Vibrato, Chi, Quadrillenium, Bipolar, Linear Fluency, ChooChoo, Quirker's Laboratory, Volatile, Contrails, The River, Backflip, Phun... all these tracks changed Line Rider and were highly original, but weren't epic, so they didn't get a shoe. I give Holy Shoes to tracks that are masterpieces. If they are game changing as well, then that's a bonus (Omniverse, Bluyx, Virtuous Light, Transcendental, O2B, Anchor, Vision) but it's not a requirement. For example, Breathtaking Silence wasn't really game changing, but there's no way I'm not giving it a shoe Wink Other examples would be MMS, Roborant, Incito, Lilac Wine, Overdrive, Dark Matter, Millenium, and Reality. Same with this track, it's an omnitrack masterpiece.

Sure, you can argue that it's just crusade 2.0, and that may be true, but show me a better omnitrack.

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Mon May 30, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon May 30, 2011 5:54 pm

@ pure from the tracks that I've seen getting a Shoe, except for this and your track, every single one was revolutionary in some way. I guess the standards of a shoe have been lowered, which disappoints me. Oh well...
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon May 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Rafael wrote:@ pure from the tracks that I've seen getting a Shoe, except for this and your track, every single one was revolutionary in some way. I guess the standards of a shoe have been lowered, which disappoints me. Oh well...
1) read my post above

2) the standard hasn't been lowered. This is the third Holy Shoe I've given in seven months...

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon May 30, 2011 6:01 pm

^ either way, I used to see getting a shoe as my biggest achievement to strive for, but now I don't.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next