We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centrifugal Force- Sheldon

+30
SETH
Helios Pavonine
jlflame2000
WTB
Z_N-Freak
Inukaza
OTDE
SPL4SHZ0N3
linerage
KillinTime2792
Orthuss
Commandercoke
Stallie
Wizzy
CamQuartr
Georgio_jc
rabid squirrel
Cereal
Sonoftheluster
Votale
Wolf_Spirit
Chui Ninji
Rafael
pure5152
hypothet
Sssschiller
Derpinator
Kohuda
Hotflash
Sheldon
34 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Centrifugal Force- Sheldon - Page 2 Empty Re: Centrifugal Force- Sheldon

Post by rabid squirrel Mon May 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Rafael wrote:^ either way, I used to see getting a shoe as my biggest achievement to strive for, but now I don't.
dude, way to hit below the belt. That hurts.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon May 30, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm sorry rabid. It's not my intention to offend you, but... I just cannot understand how this is the same level of Incito, of O2B, of MMS, of Vision, of Lilac Wine. Becayse that's what you're saying by giving this a Shoe. I see this track, and all I can think is "Sheldon really improved!" Nothing else.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Mon May 30, 2011 7:39 pm

What is so special about holy shoe? It's always the same [censored] discussion
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Mon May 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Alright, I'm just going to straight up apologize for not doing a better editing, I was really lazy and tired yesterday xD.

Although the track was extremely talented and showed incredible use of tricks, I didn't like it THAT much. I kinda thought the XY section ruined it for me. IMO i thought it sorta killed the flow and you weren't that creative and wanted to have fun with it, where the other sections you wanted to enjoy and be creative with.

EDIT: Forgot to say, I think you go over the top with the kramual tricks, but that was just plain awesome
_________

Rabid Squirrel wrote: HOLY SHOE

At first i was like waaaat? really?

Rabid Squirrel wrote:Sure, you can argue that it's just crusade 2.0, and that may be true, but show me a better omnitrack.

Then I was like, hmm, well played sir, well played.

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Mon May 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Cereal wrote:
Votale wrote:
Rabid on Youtube wrote:HOLE SHOE!

:facepalm:

I have no idea how this is worthy of a Holy Shoe. I guess I used to think that tracks that got a holy shoe were epicly game-changing ._.

It was great... But not Holy Shoe great :\

Rabid duz wut he wantz cuz pro :|

Georgio_jc wrote:I totally agree with this holy shoe...this track is seriously mindblowing.

^That's my comment

And I want to see this featured! Amazing job, Sheldon.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Mon May 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Wowa alot of comments thanks everyone 8D
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Mon May 30, 2011 8:18 pm

That was very good sheldon, nice flow, smooth manuals and nice flings. Centrifugal Force- Sheldon - Page 2 232659
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Mon May 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Good job Sheldon. I'm afraid to post my opinions (either way) though, so that's all I have to say.
Oh, also, you remind me of the linerider version of Lebron James.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Mon May 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Rafael wrote:@ pure from the tracks that I've seen getting a Shoe, except for this and your track, every single one was revolutionary in some way. I guess the standards of a shoe have been lowered, which disappoints me. Oh well...

Let's look at it this way. The last 5 tracks that got a Holy Shoe (with the exception of The Evolution of Line Rider) have not really revolutionized anything... yet. They were just extremely good. Roborant was an extremely good XY with unique highspeed sections, Incito Scaena had some mindblowing scenery on "unscenable" track styles, Party's Over was a very entertaining Stop n Go that played with your mind, and Centrifugal Force was a very well rounded Omnitrack which excelled in all of its different styles.

I think the Holy Shoe was well deserved here. The Kramanual was a real jawdrop moment. The fling quirk was excellent, the integration section was definitely beast, and the XY section was slightly upstaged by those two, but awesome nonetheless. I really liked the unexpectedness of the Silk Road style in here, and it really flowed well too. I guess you could kind of say it was a sequel to Crusade, but that's like saying O2B was just a sequel to the original Omniverse. (That's exaggerating a lot, but you get the point.)
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Mon May 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Rabid Squirrel wrote:show me a better omnitrack.
Omniverse II Beta
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Mon May 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Rabid meant other than that lol xD
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon May 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Sheldon, I think you're one of the underrated lr players around here. I haven't commented on a track in like what seemed to be forever. This was better than crusade, and alot of other tracks, especially because it was your style. What's ironic though, is that this track seemed to consist of many other people's styles, like Votale's Vitamin, Scg's Fritz, Devrayy's Tapeworm, a little bit of mj's imperator, some silkroad, some IGGB's blue champion, and aspi's incito. It synthesized all of those styles together to make this track.

Maybe I seem to be exaggerating, but I mean every word that I say.

EDIT: What's with all this holyshoe drama going on :|
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon May 30, 2011 11:22 pm

To name some omni's better then this as requested by Rabid:

- Gryphon - Goergio
- Imperial - (I don't wanna seem like I'm tooting my own horn though I just really love Raf's parts and everything) Rafael and Votale
- Basalt - Goergio
- All of the "Blend" series - Bjerre
- Macaco (Maybe not considered an omni by you but still amazing nonetheless.)

Those are just some right off the top of my head, didn't even use Youtube. What this makes me wonder is why Sonic Motion didn't get a shoe... It may not have been game chaging but holy crap was it full of skill and TOTALLY-MINDBLOWING. Much more mindblowing then this, and the music syncing was incredibly mindblowing.

I just see no reason why this is shoe worthy. Yes, feature, but wow. Whatever. lolz
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Mon May 30, 2011 11:37 pm

I agree with Votale somewhat. This Track is definitely great, full of hard tricks and great integration, but I don't really agree with holy shoe. I can see where Rabid's coming from, but the track didn't really have soul to me. It had great Xy, great Manuals, great quirk, but lacking something. The ending part was way too slow for how fast the beginning was.

Agree with Feature, meh to the Holy Shoe.

On a side note, Its funny how Rabid is an atheist (I am too), yet gives Holy Shoes. xD Maybe its a reactionary statement like "Holy Shoooooo!" Or maybe its a commentary on how something so lowly and common like a shoe could have divine qualities.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Mon May 30, 2011 11:42 pm

holy crap shut up about rafael already damn! :|

btw congrats on elite. I think Kramwood should be elite too.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Tue May 31, 2011 12:04 am

^ he already is?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Tue May 31, 2011 12:06 am

I find it hard to have a serious argument about a line rider track. I certainly liked it, but whether or not rabid gives it a shoe is entirely up to rabid. I don't see why it's so controversial; frankly, I'm getting tired of it.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue May 31, 2011 12:15 am

^100% this.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue May 31, 2011 12:58 am

OffTheDeepEnd wrote:I find it hard to have a serious argument about a line rider track. I certainly liked it, but whether or not rabid gives it a shoe is entirely up to rabid. I don't see why it's so controversial; frankly, I'm getting tired of it.

This, normally I jump into arguments just for fun. However, I can't even justify that considering how meaningless it is.

There's this cool invention called the Private Messaging System. It's where you can talk to each other out of public view. If you insist on arguing, I suggest you look into it. Wink

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue May 31, 2011 1:37 am

Orthuss wrote:
Rafael wrote:@ pure from the tracks that I've seen getting a Shoe, except for this and your track, every single one was revolutionary in some way. I guess the standards of a shoe have been lowered, which disappoints me. Oh well...

Let's look at it this way. The last 5 tracks that got a Holy Shoe (with the exception of The Evolution of Line Rider) have not really revolutionized anything... yet. They were just extremely good. Roborant was an extremely good XY with unique highspeed sections, Incito Scaena had some mindblowing scenery on "unscenable" track styles, Party's Over was a very entertaining Stop n Go that played with your mind, and Centrifugal Force was a very well rounded Omnitrack which excelled in all of its different styles.
And that's exactly why I think the standards have been lowered. Centrifugal Force is a great omni track, Party's Over is a really stylish track, Incito Scaena actually deserved a Shoe because the scenery was 100% unique and amazing, and Roborant.. I was surprised when it got one, but I could totally understand why it has one.
Anyway, Cold Fusion 3 is also a great omni track, and Volatile, Whimsical and Flashkick are also really stylish. I don't think that's everything you need in order to get a Shoe. Yeah, it's rabid award, he can do with it whatever he wants, but if tracks like these get shoes nowadays, the challenge is gone for me.
@ CC, don't censor out yourself. This is a free forum. :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue May 31, 2011 3:02 am

SPL4SHZ0N3 wrote:Its funny how Rabid is an atheist (I am too), yet gives Holy Shoes. xD
Bahaha, I find it funny you think I'm an atheist. I suppose I'm more atheist than Christian, but I do believe in God (if in a rather unorthodox sort of God - not a figure but a force, defined by everyone in existence rather than by itself)

ANYWAY, I give holy shoes because it was something I said about a track long ago (in caps and bold an huge font at the start of my post) and then I decided I liked it. It's nothing more than a euphemism that sounds similar to "Holy Sh--", not meant to imply any religion. lol.

I suppose I give shoes to tracks that I feel are masterpieces and have some kind of epic factor. That's why no anomaly track ever got one - he just makes them for fun rather than trying to make masterpieces. But I honestly don't have any sense of regret surrounding my decisions (I have given and then revoked shoes before, but I don't want to for any of these) If you want to discuss my reasoning for giving specific videos shoes or not, feel free, but maybe we should do so in the exceptional videos playlist rather than here.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Tue May 31, 2011 3:14 am

Atheist just means without religion, not without a God. But yeah, I've always wondered why its called Holy Shoe lol. :P
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Tue May 31, 2011 3:40 am

Manual part has got to be my favourite. Really loved it when bosh started tumbling up and down that straight line. Also yay at the flatsled.
My eyes fell out of my sockets when bosh did that kramual thingy in the air btw. That was crazy. XY parts was nice too, but at the end it was very slowish which didn't really fit imo, but still it was really smooth and cool and stuff. Really nice track man Smile

I'm really getting sick of Rafael, Votale and some other guys that just can't stop argueing about them shoes and other stuff like underrated players and whatnot. I'm not saying you have to stop, I'm just saying I start to dislike you guys. I don't know if you care, but I'm just putting that out here.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Tue May 31, 2011 4:11 am

haha I've realized that a while ago.. it's sort of sad and funny at the same time that most people only react to negative comments :P

However guys, really, did you watch the same track I did? I honestly don't understand where all this critizism is coming from..

edit: ohyeah,

Votale wrote:- Gryphon - Goergio
- Imperial - (I don't wanna seem like I'm tooting my own horn though I just really love Raf's parts and everything) Rafael and Votale
- Basalt - Goergio
- All of the "Blend" series - Bjerre
- Macaco (Maybe not considered an omni by you but still amazing nonetheless.)

Thanks bro <3

cwhatIdidthar?

edit^2: hahah I just realized how funny this thread would look if rep was still on xD
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by WTB Tue May 31, 2011 6:55 am

OffTheDeepEnd wrote:I find it hard to have a serious argument about a line rider track. I certainly liked it, but whether or not rabid gives it a shoe is entirely up to rabid. I don't see why it's so controversial; frankly, I'm getting tired of it.

This is one of the qualities about this place that really makes me want to quit all over again. You guys always want to pick a debate.

Chill out, it's two words and a spot on a playlist; it definitely is a great honor to have it, but it's not like you're getting a nod from the president or anything, and you guys are acting like it is. I'm pretty sure this exact same thing happened the last time a holy shoe went out. Is it going to happen every single time a shoe goes out?
Sorry I'm so cynical about this, I just think this is an argument we really shouldn't be having. Maybe save it for another thread.

Regardless, that was amazing Sheldon. Definitely deserves a huge thumbs up from me. Love the kramual thinger-ma-jinger
WTB
WTB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next