We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRIS ~ KW

+18
Z_N-Freak
CamQuartr
MartinJulenissen
Sssschiller
KillinTime2792
Rafael
Wolf_Spirit
Helios Pavonine
Wizzy
GhostY
Votale
LineMagiX
Painlobster
Gliss
Orthuss
Chui Ninji
OTDE
linerage
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IRIS ~ KW - Page 2 Empty Re: IRIS ~ KW

Post by Trinity37185_Rim Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:50 am

Epic Work
I thought "lol" at 1:21 and at 2:43 too and at 2:50 and 3:12^^
Trinity37185_Rim
Trinity37185_Rim

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Rafael wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Rafael wrote:[insertreviewhere]
Nice track Kw i wish i could do a vertical squishy IRIS ~ KW - Page 2 99781 and Long intros cough sonic motion cough
Err...
Rafael wrote:Additional criticism
Don't make unnecessary, long intros. I know I sound like a hypocrite now, but yeah. Just saying IRIS ~ KW - Page 2 92494
Rafael wrote:I know I sound like a hypocrite now, but yeah. Just saying IRIS ~ KW - Page 2 92494
Rafael wrote:I know I sound like a hypocrite
Rafael wrote:I know
Read please.

Wizzy wrote: @ rafs review, you gave him a 67? your review sheet is flawed.
I gave him 67/100 based on an expert rank. If he got a "Good" rank he'd probably have like 90+. This is the highest "rank" in my review forms and is therefore criticized very harshly.
I don't get it :|
so it's like STP's ranking system-ish with the scale of 1-10 based on what rank you get and a number in between? I remember something like that because I got a 1/10 on an expert rank T_T I still don't know if that was ever good or not. STP and his complexities.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:25 pm

idk what you are so confused about Wizzy, it makes perfect sense to me :P

For a noobs track, it would get a "beginner" rank basically giving a score for how good of a "beginner" track it is.

In this case, Krams track is meh for an Expert track, however, it is the highest rank. As long as a track is Expert rank at all, it's really good.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:56 pm

People said this is a good track, so here are my impressions
Saw long title posts so:
Skipped to :35 and I still thought the title was too long. At least give us something to look at if you're going to have a >30second title ;_;

Track itself was nice. I'm tempted to call it sped up, that aspect was ridiculous. Flow was slaughtered by airtime and that weird pinch thing - there's a time and place for everything. In fact I think that track would be called flat-out epic if the music had matched it better. Because as the music kept its rhythm, the dude didn't. He stopped, went, and spazzed out. The music didn't support this, it kept on going. In fact I'd say that's the only thing stopping me from calling this legendary

So without the music, the track was phenomenal, I think. Except the ending. But it looks like you had to meet the 1minute mark. lol.
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2