We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRIS ~ KW

+18
Z_N-Freak
CamQuartr
MartinJulenissen
Sssschiller
KillinTime2792
Rafael
Wolf_Spirit
Helios Pavonine
Wizzy
GhostY
Votale
LineMagiX
Painlobster
Gliss
Orthuss
Chui Ninji
OTDE
linerage
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IRIS ~ KW Empty Re: IRIS ~ KW

Post by linerage Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:00 pm

OMG EPIC!!
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 pm

holy foodge, quite epic :O
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:20 am

:| That was crazy. Super messy, but clean looking also. Not too sure how that one works out. Amazing.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:26 am

HOLY----

I might as well quit the battle now. That blew my mind.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliss Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:41 am

oh, i just made a track for nothing =/
damn that was good :facepalm:

Gliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Painlobster Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:46 am

So I guess that counts as distant future quirk........
Painlobster
Painlobster

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:48 am

please work on doing this awesome stuff without the obsessive stacking so i can tell what's going on. ;_;
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:55 am

I really have to agree with .boo here... The staking and constant sloppiness kinda ruins it. But I love love love the nose ASDFs or w.e. They're so powerful.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:39 am

yeah this really reminded me of aspis future quirk, it was soo amazing <3
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:33 am

you're insane. i'm in shock right now. can we just make you legend already?
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:31 am

Best. trackmaker. ever.

I think my face just fell off ;_;
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:49 am

Just spectacular...I'm in awe Inverted Onoz
+rep obviously.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 am

Rafael's review:

Reason: Your tricks are crazy. Too crazy to be any rank under this one.

Score

Curves: 3/5

Reason: Your curves were alright. They weren't perfect but they weren't shaped in an annoying way.

Length :3/5
Reason: Only one minute ;_; I really wish it was longer!

Flow: 4/10
Reason: This is the main flaw in this track. I thought the flow was really bad for an expert track. It was just trick after trick after trick. Always the same speed, except when you threw in a squishy thing. It was like überfast crazy tricks - "oh yeah, I also found this new squishy thing, I'll show you. Ok, you've seen in now, let's continue the track" - and it went back to the tricks. I didn't like any of the squishies, and that's not because you've made a video about them already. They didn't fit the track at all and IMO you should've kept them out of the track and just include them in the .sol. Also, where was the airtime? I've only seen airtime once, on 1:09, and it didn't fit at all. The recycle after it was weak and it was just a flow killer that was totally unnecessary. For the rest it just kept on going and you didn't give us time to realize what we just saw. There were more flaws, but they are included further in this review. Another thing was that it kept the same pace too. It was really high and intense all the time and that made it really repetive. There weren't ANY flings, in the ENTIRE track, that lasted longer than one second.

Trick alternation: 12/15
Reason: You had almost every fling/alt fling/ whatever fling imaginable, but you only had like 2 manuals (not counting the tailies and nosies that weren't even 10 frames long). Vary some more.

Originality: 13/15
Reason: You don't see any tracks like these, good job on this! Smile

Execution of tricks: 18/20
Reason: Everything was as strong as possible (except for that recycle), but the stacking was annoying sometimes. Great job nonetheless.

Entertainment: 14/20
Reason: Can't say I loved this track. I'm fairly disappointed in you, actually. My favourite track of yours stays Finalize.

Total: 67/100

Additional criticism
Don't make unnecessary, long intros. I know I sound like a hypocrite now, but yeah. Just saying IRIS ~ KW 92494

Last edited by Rafael on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:15 am

actually, this looks beatable.

i won't be the one to do it but still.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:26 am

boah! i cant understand how u get the motivation to do such tricks in linerider Wink but awesome track.
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 am

raf, that 1 minute thing is part of the deets to the battle.

oh and not everything is as strong as possible, take a long look at my entry and you will see pixel perfect strength.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:04 am

1:27 = ruined the whole fking track, most random airtime ever

and btw, i rly hate those cramped manuals, i really hate them cus i know they will get so "mainstream"

the track is pretty good tho, but i gt agree with raf about the flow and stuff, but many of the tricks are fking crazy
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:45 am

That was like the track you think of in your head and draw on pieces of paper but never know you'll be able to do

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:47 am

BWARGH Eep
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Rafael wrote:Rafael's review:

Reason: Your tricks are crazy. Too crazy to be any rank under this one.

Score

Curves: 3/5

Reason: Your curves were alright. They weren't perfect but they weren't shaped in an annoying way.

Length :3/5
Reason: Only one minute ;_; I really wish it was longer!

Flow: 4/10
Reason: This is the main flaw in this track. I thought the flow was really bad for an expert track. It was just trick after trick after trick. Always the same speed, except when you threw in a squishy thing. It was like überfast crazy tricks - "oh yeah, I also found this new squishy thing, I'll show you. Ok, you've seen in now, let's continue the track" - and it went back to the tricks. I didn't like any of the squishies, and that's not because you've made a video about them already. They didn't fit the track at all and IMO you should've kept them out of the track and just include them in the .sol. Also, where was the airtime? I've only seen airtime once, on 1:09, and it didn't fit at all. The recycle after it was weak and it was just a flow killer that was totally unnecessary. For the rest it just kept on going and you didn't give us time to realize what we just saw. There were more flaws, but they are included further in this review. Another thing was that it kept the same pace too. It was really high and intense all the time and that made it really repetive. There weren't ANY flings, in the ENTIRE track, that lasted longer than one second.

Trick alternation: 12/15
Reason: You had almost every fling/alt fling/ whatever fling imaginable, but you only had like 2 manuals (not counting the tailies and nosies that weren't even 10 frames long). Vary some more.

Originality: 13/15
Reason: You don't see any tracks like these, good job on this! Smile

Execution of tricks: 18/20
Reason: Everything was as strong as possible (except for that recycle), but the stacking was annoying sometimes. Great job nonetheless.

Entertainment: 14/20
Reason: Can't say I loved this track. I'm fairly disappointed in you, actually. My favourite track of yours stays Finalize.

Total: 67/100

Additional criticism
Don't make unnecessary, long intros. I know I sound like a hypocrite now, but yeah. Just saying IRIS ~ KW 92494
Nice track Kw i wish i could do a vertical squishy D: and Long intros cough sonic motion cough
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:45 pm

^ additional comment? @.@;
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:51 pm

I'm confused @ Raf, I thought that the definition of "good flow" is that the track has a constant speed the whole time without slowing down.

Track was crazy, I can't do a lot of those tricks you had in there. The only thing you have to work on now is to have strong wells without all the ugly stacking and shiz.

and yeah, 15 second intros max people. :P
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Kramwood wrote:just an fyi some of those stacked wells cannot be removed or else the most powerful line will not effect him because it would be too far away.

I'd give up maximum power for cleanliness. The fakie airtime... Yeah just don't do the fakie airtime. I agree with MJ about 1:27.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Cereal wrote:I'm confused @ Raf, I thought that the definition of "good flow" is that the track has a constant speed the whole time without slowing down.

Track was crazy, I can't do a lot of those tricks you had in there. The only thing you have to work on now is to have strong wells without all the ugly stacking and shiz.

and yeah, 15 second intros max people. :P

there's different kinda of flow, trick and speed. and @ rafs review, you gave him a 67? your review sheet is flawed.
i thought this track was incredible. kram for legend.

and i agree at the intro
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Sheldon wrote:
Rafael wrote:[insertreviewhere]
Nice track Kw i wish i could do a vertical squishy IRIS ~ KW 99781 and Long intros cough sonic motion cough
Err...
Rafael wrote:Additional criticism
Rafael wrote:I know I sound like a hypocrite now, but yeah. Just saying IRIS ~ KW 92494
Rafael wrote:I know I sound like a hypocrite
Rafael wrote:I know
Read please.

Wizzy wrote: @ rafs review, you gave him a 67? your review sheet is flawed.
I gave him 67/100 based on an expert rank. If he got a "Good" rank he'd probably have like 90+. This is the highest "rank" in my review forms and is therefore criticized very harshly.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next