We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Motion by Rafael

+15
Hedgehogs4Me
Traxis
Wizzy
GhostY
Commandercoke
rabid squirrel
linerage
LineMagiX
Z_N-Freak
Cereal
Georgio_jc
Kohuda
Wolf_Spirit
PrinterFind
Rafael
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sonic Motion by Rafael - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic Motion by Rafael

Post by TigerXLine Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:54 am

Rafael, will you marry me? 8D

That one of the most intense, extreme, fastest, quirkiest, sickest, extraordinariest track I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

The editing, the music-synchronizing, the tricks, everything! Amazing! Amazing!!!

+ repping*
thumbs up*
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 am

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:As the others said, intro long and skippable.

Music syncage later, though, made up for it. Holy butts.

0:57 to about 1:04 is so awesome I chuckled a little at my incompetence in comparison. From that, though, it sorta went downhill a little. I was disappointed to see so many asdchains and stuff but no legit asdfs, they would've gone so well with this track.
I thought the thing at 1:26 sped Bosh up. I agree with you though :P I'm glad you liked the start.

At some points I was thinking to myself, "wtf, this is supposed to be highspeed, why is it so slow?"
For example, 1:25. I would honestly consider that to be a slow track. Midspeed is faster than that. High speed is much much faster than that.
Haha, I thought exactly the same, but I just hate deleting a track part I just made, and I noticedthat I slowed down so much after that feetfling and I thought that is wasn't that much of a problem.

Then after the big shoulder fling at 1:35 the track began to pick up again. The groll/tumble was very well done, and I was extremely impressed with the music syncage with the nosie that followed. Was that intentional syncage, or a coincidence? Because I've had things like that happen accidentally that I just go "Awesome!" to. xD
All music syncing in here was intentional, I'm glad you noticed it Smile

From 1:46 I could sorta see the ending coming, but I was disappointed that you couldn't have held on until 1:57 to stall it (or even after that would've been fine, using the 1:56 sound as an excuse to do the final slowdown). As it is, the ending was rather anticlimactic.
I agree with that. I really wanted to get it that far, but I at a certain moment I went to test how close I was to the ending (1:57). I stopped Bosh to check, and... yeah I thought that ending was awesome and I was like "meh, I'll just keep it like that". I'm just lazy sometimes :/

But yeah, overall, short-review-worthy, which is definitely saying something for me nowadays. I honestly really enjoyed that, and I am proud to be among your inspirations.[/quote]
I'm proud that you are proud to be in my inspirations xD Thanks for the criticism dude!

@ Wizzy, I didn't want to start an argument, which I did, appearantly. So I'm out.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:23 pm

music syncing was amazing.

and the amount of tricks and effort put into it was awesome.

my only complaint was that the intro DRAGGED on a bit too much, Like i felt that it didn't need that many titles.

can't wait for your slower stuff =D

EDIT: also, the wiggle fx in the credits fit really well lol

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:18 am

Hedge - that was a great review!

I basically agree with everything hedge said, except I dunno what he means about asdfs
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:44 am

After the intro, very little went wrong

I diggggggggggggggg the music sync, as well as the A/Amuro... caught that instantly <3<3<3 and it fit the track perfectly too.

Shoulder fling to 304598 seconds of air time, classic

Tricks were both of old and new styles, sustained for long enough for you to appreciate, but not too long, where you call it soulless

Ending... Sort of like OIIB, wish it was more sudden and less gradual and involved more AGWs but there's not much wrong with that either.

tldr best highspeed ever period kthxbye
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2