We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Motion by Rafael

+15
Hedgehogs4Me
Traxis
Wizzy
GhostY
Commandercoke
rabid squirrel
linerage
LineMagiX
Z_N-Freak
Cereal
Georgio_jc
Kohuda
Wolf_Spirit
PrinterFind
Rafael
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sonic Motion by Rafael Empty Sonic Motion by Rafael

Post by Rafael Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm

It's out. Good luck Kram. Smile
Be sure to read the description!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72sI6JGp-bw
I can't believe I made all this is less than 2 months, haha.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Now, the first person who can locate all pictures in the video gets a prize 8D
Good luck.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Sonic Motion by Rafael Empty Re: Sonic Motion by Rafael

Post by PrinterFind Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 pm

just amazing if thats the word 8D
PrinterFind
PrinterFind

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Freaking hell O.o
That was just amazing!
I loved the music syncing at the start, and in the credits too! The editing in the credits was pretty great too 8D
I'm just in awe at how you can handle such speeds...It's spectacular! +rep I'll add more to this later, but now, I'm just being amazed Very Happy
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Love the music synching. Best track I've seen in months. Very Happy
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:24 pm

To begin with some cons:
- way too long intro for my liking
- I didn't like the editing at the begining tbh, the editing itself was impressing don't get me wrong...but in the intro it just didn't flow.
- that was all.

Man, I really envy your ability to make highspeed tracks. Especially since they're longer than 1 minute. How the hell are you not depressed when making highspeed??! I've tried highspeed a few times, but 10 seconds was probably the longest I could get..which took me some days.
I'm usually up to slow stuff and can't even make a full lenght track..

Won't even start talking about the tricks lol...crazy what you did there.
Lastly, I enjoyed watching it very much! The music was perfectly fitting and all in all you did a great job! Thanks for sharing mate! <3
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Incredible, that must have taken along time to make! I like how you made it kind of short so that it would be similar to the length of Kramwood's after his .sol corrupted Wink

some tricks in there looked new to me, but i'm not really sure if they are. Oh yeah, and don't make unnecessary long intros. :P

gl in the contest
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks for the comment, guys ^^

@ Georg, I totally understand what you mean. I didn't want to cut off part of the song, and the intro was just me messing around with AE and learning new effects. I realized my mistakes as soon as I made them and I'll work on it for my next video.
Thanks for the criticism!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Yeah, intro was a bit wacky, but as soon as the intro was over and the rest of the song kicked in, it was just ZOMG after WOW after WTH?! after OMGWTFBBQ INCREDIBLE o.o

twas intense
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Aww [I am a potty mouth] bro. Love the power rolling right off the shoulder fling. I love the experimentation, really inspires me to do the same. This is like the perfect length for a highspeed battle track and I loved every second of it. Smile
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:42 pm

i lurv you raf <3 This highspeed track seemed so... vintage-like... dunno how to explain it, but it feels really good. And i totally anticipated that hand and tail trick <3 wuvs, hugs, and fuksh. And also +rep.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:54 pm

highspeed at its ABSOLUTE FINEST

Very Happy
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Wicked...
If I had the crown I would place it upon rafael's head. King of highspeed.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:57 pm

dood this is so insane, you're amazing <333333

GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:58 am

Z_N-Freak wrote:Yeah, intro was a bit wacky, but as soon as the intro was over and the rest of the song kicked in, it was just ZOMG after WOW after WTH?! after OMGWTFBBQ INCREDIBLE o.o

twas intense

^
One thing I just want to say. Not that I don't enjoy your tracks, but I just get really tired of seeing highspeed tracks from you. But this one, this was really great, a decent change in your usual style. It still looks a HECK of a lot like Heart Attack to me though. The trick = awesome. Can't really see them/tell what's going on but awesome.

Almost all of your solo tracks are just highspeed, and it gets so predictable. Like when I think of you, all I think of is "Oh ya the dude that makes really fast tracks." Try some new things, go for the slower stuff, different track types, an xy, a normal manu-quirk. Ya know, really branch out what you can do. You have lots of skill, now let's see just how much you really have. Other than that, to me, I can't really say I was blown away by all of this, since it just reminds me of every other of your highspeed tracks, aside from the extra quirk thrown in, which was really good and makes this one stand out a bit more from the rest. Lastly, the intro totally sucked >_<
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:10 am

Wizzy wrote:
Z_N-Freak wrote:Yeah, intro was a bit wacky, but as soon as the intro was over and the rest of the song kicked in, it was just ZOMG after WOW after WTH?! after OMGWTFBBQ INCREDIBLE o.o

twas intense

^
One thing I just want to say. Not that I don't enjoy your tracks, but I just get really tired of seeing highspeed tracks from you. But this one, this was really great, a decent change in your usual style. It still looks a HECK of a lot like Heart Attack to me though. The trick = awesome. Can't really see them/tell what's going on but awesome.

Almost all of your solo tracks are just highspeed, and it gets so predictable. Like when I think of you, all I think of is "Oh ya the dude that makes really fast tracks." Try some new things, go for the slower stuff, different track types, an xy, a normal manu-quirk. Ya know, really branch out what you can do. You have lots of skill, now let's see just how much you really have. Other than that, to me, I can't really say I was blown away by all of this, since it just reminds me of every other of your highspeed tracks, aside from the extra quirk thrown in, which was really good and makes this one stand out a bit more from the rest. Lastly, the intro totally sucked >_<

^i'm feelin' that, but a more positive way. And, also raf saids he's gunna make slower shiz soon... so yah xD

Anyways, one complaint from me is that you used too much flat sledding... It's kind of bad in highspeed, especially when you do it alot. :| just mah opiniuns.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:14 am

That was meant to be a positive post T_T
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:42 am

^ who saids i can't be MORE positive, to a positive post? o.o
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:54 am

Paradox o.O
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:30 am

Wizzy wrote:

twas intense

^

I appreciate your criticism, but in the OP I asked you to read the description. If you did that you would've read this:
I didn't ever expect to get this far into Line Rider. I spent hours and hours making this, and I'm quite happy with the outcome.
This is probably the last full highspeed track you'll see from me, I'm going to experiment some slower stuff, I hope it'll be fun.
Anyway, enjoy Sonic Motion.
So yeah, that basicly. :P
I don't really want to start another argument, but I'd like to defend myself. I think what you're saying is a bit awkward. I mean.. Did you hate Leomur's tracks since Volatile was release because they were all slow? Or Georgio's tracks since Abra Cadabra for the same reason? I've only released 2 solo highspeed tracks. I can imagine that you just don't like highspeed, but that's not my fault. :/
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:34 am

Wizzy wrote:Paradox o.O

(positive)(positive) = Greater positive than both of the original positives.

Math =/= Paradox
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:53 am

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about? Why even defend yourself? Im trying to give you some ideas as to what you could do next, and yes I read the description. In no way am I saying I didn't like this track, nor am I saying I hate leomurs or georgios. In fact, those tracks you named are my absolute favorites. But this has absolutely nothing to do with georgio or leomur. Im talking directly to you. This isn't an argument and quite frankly, I don't know why you see it that way.

Edit: also, all 5 of those links in your sig are in fact, highspeed tracks :| didn't mean to say all your solo tracks. But most of them.

Imagine watching the scrubs, but in every episode it's a different patient with the same disease/illness.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:59 am

Wizzy wrote:I honestly have no idea what you're talking about? Why even defend yourself? Im trying to give you some ideas as to what you could do next, and yes I read the description. In no way am I saying I didn't like this track, nor am I saying I hate leomurs or georgios. In fact, those tracks you named are my absolute favorites. But this has absolutely nothing to do with georgio or leomur. Im talking directly to you. This isn't an argument and quite frankly, I don't know why you see it that way.

Edit: also, all 5 of those links in your sig are in fact, highspeed tracks :| didn't mean to say all your solo tracks. But most of them.

Imagine watching the scrubs, but in every episode it's a different patient with the same disease/illness.

With that analogy, I see his point. If you watch the same thing over with only 1 new element, it gets boring. You see that element, you're happy for 10 seconds, and then you're bored again.

The track itself was amazing, but the style seemed slightly unoriginal. The same thing, taken further than usual, but the same thing nonetheless.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:05 am

Sdemon wrote:
Wizzy wrote:I honestly have no idea what you're talking about? Why even defend yourself? Im trying to give you some ideas as to what you could do next, and yes I read the description. In no way am I saying I didn't like this track, nor am I saying I hate leomurs or georgios. In fact, those tracks you named are my absolute favorites. But this has absolutely nothing to do with georgio or leomur. Im talking directly to you. This isn't an argument and quite frankly, I don't know why you see it that way.

With that analogy, I see his point. If you watch the same thing over with only 1 new element, it gets boring. You see that element, you're happy for 10 seconds, and then you're bored again.

The track itself was amazing, but the style seemed slightly unoriginal. The same thing, taken further than usual, but the same thing nonetheless.
Thank you. Seriously. For finally putting into words what I've been trying to convey throughout senseless mumbling xD
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:16 am

As the others said, intro long and skippable.

Music syncage later, though, made up for it. Holy butts.

0:57 to about 1:04 is so awesome I chuckled a little at my incompetence in comparison. From that, though, it sorta went downhill a little. I was disappointed to see so many asdchains and stuff but no legit asdfs, they would've gone so well with this track.

At some points I was thinking to myself, "wtf, this is supposed to be highspeed, why is it so slow?"
For example, 1:25. I would honestly consider that to be a slow track. Midspeed is faster than that. High speed is much much faster than that.

Then after the big shoulder fling at 1:35 the track began to pick up again. The groll/tumble was very well done, and I was extremely impressed with the music syncage with the nosie that followed. Was that intentional syncage, or a coincidence? Because I've had things like that happen accidentally that I just go "Awesome!" to. xD

From 1:46 I could sorta see the ending coming, but I was disappointed that you couldn't have held on until 1:57 to stall it (or even after that would've been fine, using the 1:56 sound as an excuse to do the final slowdown). As it is, the ending was rather anticlimactic.

But yeah, overall, short-review-worthy, which is definitely saying something for me nowadays. I honestly really enjoyed that, and I am proud to be among your inspirations.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:16 am

awesome!
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down