We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supersonic Motion by Rafael

+4
Lukking
OTDE
Georgio_jc
rabid squirrel
8 posters

Go down

Supersonic Motion by Rafael Empty Supersonic Motion by Rafael

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:03 am

Supersonic Motion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPS3SZ81lPk

Created by @Rafael
Original post: https://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t10827-supersonic-motion

Rafael's new "hyperspeed" track, featuring lots of gravity, a jaw-dropping music sync, and a mindblowing ending.

Dapianokid wrote:WAHT THE SCALLOP
Sheldon wrote:holy shiat
rabid squirrel wrote:HOLY SHOE
WTB wrote:Holy hell man, that was incredible.
Yobanjojoe wrote:jesus christ that was amazing
Votale wrote:Absolutely crazy good man. You're insane. Words are something I don't have so ima watch again kbai.
efrazable wrote:you know when you eat at a super fancy restaurant and the food is sooo good coz that food reminds me of this track. very good sir. *tips 20%*
ACwazHere wrote:That track was better than the sandwich that I'm eating, and this is a bomb ass sandwich.
Damn/10
Shotoku wrote:OH MY GOAT
I think I loved that more than anything released in the last year
Summoning wrote:That was actually fucking insane. Great job dude, one of my favorite tracks of all time easily.
Opal Rider wrote:That was the sexiest freefall I have ever seen
[senpai] kevans wrote:I am thoroughly satisfied with this track. That pay off right after the climax was just perfect.
Commandercoke wrote:Okay, that was nuts. Equal parts craft, skill, dedication, and creativity. You're a legend in my book.
RyderLR wrote:Track came full circle, great from beginning to end, buildup was insane, the ending was so cool. I love this track and you for making it! Thumbs Up Inspiring stuff.
roflmaoqwerty wrote:holy shit man this has gotta be one of my favorite quirks of all time
highspeed, sick rolls, kramual abuse, netsky... yep, it's the perfect quirk
Wolf_Spirit wrote:Genuinely in awe of this.
Like, that music syncing before the drop was incredible. And the super-high-speed was just so intense...dude, you fucking delivered with this track!
Helios Pavonine wrote:I feel like you kept this track at a perfect speed at which you can still put a lot of intensity in the tricks. I don't know what is so impressive about this track or what it makes it so different from Hybrid Eclipse, but everything you did you did well and it just worked! I was kind of lost for words when I saw it for the first time. Definitely my favourite highspeed track of all time.
Conundrumer wrote:that drop was sick

The distinction between ordinary highspeed and hyperspeed is interesting. With hyperspeed, the physics actually imposes a constraint of making it difficult to change direction. It also makes it seem like the lines are bending and twisting around Bosh instead of Bosh riding the lines at ludicrous speed. The nature of this kind of animation fails to represent this speed in a way our eyes could comprehend, and we see the lines smashing Bosh around instead. I want to see more like this (:
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Supersonic Motion by Rafael Empty Re: Supersonic Motion by Rafael

Post by Georgio_jc Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:15 pm

Top-notch, bro. ♥
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Well, well, well-deserved. Wonderful track. Deserved all the shoes it got! Perhaps the most well-executed track idea since... hey, Jam!
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:52 am

Well deserved Holy Shoe
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:16 pm

GOAT of high speed, gj raffy.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:34 am

Sorry for bumping my own feature thread, but does anyone know where this video got almost 6,000 views from? o.O
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:43 am

I haven't watched it that many times... if you check your statistics, there's a huge peak really recently, but the average view duration is only 1:56... some spambot?
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:58 am

gaoyubao wrote:I haven't watched it that many times... if you check your statistics, there's a huge peak really recently, but the average view duration is only 1:56... some spambot?
I noticed that as well! But why would a spambot target my video? A thought I had is that someone big tweeted it, it'd explain the peak and the short duration time (new people would get bored of the video quickly). I hopefully scrolled through Netsky's Facebook and Twitter, but no results xD
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:23 pm

orthuss posted it on reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/32zv2b/nailed_it/cqgesmf?context=3
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Yup, first thing that came to my mind when I thought of "oh hey, this is the perfect context for me to post some new and awesome line rider stuff". I posted in the shoutbox that I did that too. I tried to add you on skype to tell you :p

I hope the viewspike's all right with you. I mean... I didn't think this would hit too many views because the thread was already a bit old and I only ended up with around 60 votes for that comment. I think somebody might have found the video there and posted it somewhere else, but I got nothing.

By the way, awesome track. I forgot to review this but I think everything that can be said's been said.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 pm

You hope it's all right with me? Dude I'm honoured you chose this out of everything you could choose! Thanks!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down