We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I made rolling alt flings, and you can too!

+12
StingReay
Lankher
Wizzy
efrazable
Hedgehogs4Me
roflmaoqwerty
SPL4SHZ0N3
Cereal
Votale
Rafael
LineMagiX
Fauxfyre
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I made rolling alt flings, and you can too! - Page 3 Empty Re: I made rolling alt flings, and you can too!

Post by Wizzy Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:32 pm

I feel like I'm the only one who really did any research Suspicious

I'm not convinced 'an hero' is grammatically incorrect though 'a hero' is how it should be.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

I made rolling alt flings, and you can too! - Page 3 Empty Re: I made rolling alt flings, and you can too!

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Doesn't it depend on your accent? If your accent makes you pronounce it "ero" (which isn't wrong, it's just alternate; if some authority says it's wrong, then it needs to be updated, because language is defined by the people that speak it), then you should say "an hero", because anything else would sound stupid. If you put a really good "h" sound on it, then you should probably say "a hero" because, again, anything else sounds stupid.

How is that difficult?
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:59 pm

dat voice of pragmatism trivializing the inquiries into the minutiae of semantics, resulting in insight into the fundamental nature of language.
Classic Hedge.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3