We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I made rolling alt flings, and you can too!

+12
StingReay
Lankher
Wizzy
efrazable
Hedgehogs4Me
roflmaoqwerty
SPL4SHZ0N3
Cereal
Votale
Rafael
LineMagiX
Fauxfyre
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I made rolling alt flings, and you can too! - Page 2 Empty Re: I made rolling alt flings, and you can too!

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:01 am

Discussing boobs that weren't made very long ago would be pretty creepy, actually.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

I made rolling alt flings, and you can too! - Page 2 Empty Re: I made rolling alt flings, and you can too!

Post by Votale Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:35 am

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:Discussing boobs that weren't made very long ago would be pretty creepy, actually.

See we have prime boobs here. Spidey flings are like grandma age. Alt flings are like older MILF age. Alt fling rolls and kramuals are like mid 20s. ASDFs are like pubescent teenage girl age.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by StingReay Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:22 am

>Goes into thread about alt fling rolls
>Sees discussion about lolicon boobs (or lack thereof) [in a way]

WTF?
StingReay
StingReay

http://www.rennervate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Best example I could think of in like 3 seconds xD
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Votale wrote:
Hedgehogs4Me wrote:Discussing boobs that weren't made very long ago would be pretty creepy, actually.

See we have prime boobs here. Spidey flings are like grandma age. Alt flings are like older MILF age. Alt fling rolls and kramuals are like mid 20s. ASDFs are like pubescent teenage girl age.
And ASDFs are my favorite trick...

I made rolling alt flings, and you can too! - Page 2 Not_sure_if_gusta_vertical_postcard-p239910878396962561en8ki_210
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:17 am

Vision invented, or at least popularized (depending on if you're asking a conspiracy theorist) both alt fling rolls and asdfs, and kramuals came afterwards. :|
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:46 am

Votale wrote:

The time from invention of gwell to the invention of asdf is SHORTER than the the time from invention of asdf to NOW. weird to think about...
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:18 am

^ Oh my god.

You guys are pathetic.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Ride Liner did first asdf.

He's an hero to us all. :|
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Cereal wrote:Ride Liner did first asdf.

He's an hero to us all. :|

I sure hope he doesn't an hero.
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:^ Oh my god.

You guys are pathetic.

I like you, Hedge... I like you.

Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:12 pm

aspi made the first asdf during the late '08 section of levetation.

true story

maybe
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:02 am

Kramwood wrote:^ not sure if you're trying to correct/make fun of cereal, but "an hero" is actually grammatically correct.
No, it's not. :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:11 am

yeah it's not
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by StingReay Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:12 am

Rafael wrote:
Kramwood wrote:^ not sure if you're trying to correct/make fun of cereal, but "an hero" is actually grammatically correct.
No, it's not. :P

Actually it depends entirely on where in the world you're from with words like hero. I can tell you that "an hilarious x" is just as correct as "a hilarious x".
StingReay
StingReay

http://www.rennervate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:47 am

... Buuut this is an American site and as far as I know they speak English in America so it's definitely "a hero" Wink
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:46 am

Use 'an' if the next word starts with a vowel sound. If it does not, then use 'a'.

Kram is right it is correct since 'hero' starts with an e vowel sound.

GET SCHOOLED.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am

No. I pronounce the "h" when saying "hero". That's how it should be pronounced, that's for sure.
Not like it's actually relevant though xD
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:58 am

The 'h' isn't relevant to the rule since you would still use 'an' in the case of 'an honor' so technically... 'an hero' is grammatically correct.

Edit: I'm looking up more info on this and some people say that 'a hero' and 'an hero' are far different from each other. 'An hero' apparently refers to committing suicide for an insanely stupid reason, such as cutting an elevator wire whilst standing on the elevator roof to retrieve the wire. It originates from a myspace poem and is slang I guess.

This is very confusing. 'A hero' sounds more correct than 'an hero'
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:19 am

efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:27 am

Wizzy wrote:Use 'an' if the next word starts with a vowel sound. If it does not, then use 'a'.

Kram is right it is correct since 'hero' starts with an e vowel sound.

GET SCHOOLED.

Oh, I must of missed that day in school where Hero was pronounced eero. It's pronounced HE-ROW.

Rafael wrote:No. I pronounce the "h" when saying "hero". That's how it should be pronounced, that's for sure.
Not like it's actually relevant though xD

Owait... raf beat me to it...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/an-hero
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:08 pm

Read all of it
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Jesus, it's "a hero," I was just referencing the meme so that it kinda satirizes his random disappearance. xD

Y'all need to go back to 2nd grade fo reelz.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:19 pm

I made only one, because they arent pretty. It was in refraction.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Sheldon wrote:they arent pretty.
ಠ_ಠ
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next