We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Who's got my username anywayz :P

+49
-Nexus-
aspi33
Phyxius
iPi
Orthuss
Z_N-Freak
Ph0enix
Lankher
WTB
Hedgehogs4Me
Inukaza
Traxis
x612nt13
mhenr18
Stallie
Opal Rider
hypothet
Yobanjojoe
GhostY
Sheldon
Lukking
LineMagiX
Votale
efrazable
Purtle
Kohuda
[senpai] kevans
TheRevTastic
IGLima
Xanth
Georgio_jc
captain_cornflakes
Sssschiller
Rafael
bbshabob1
Wolf_Spirit
JoaTrades
KillinTime2792
Derpinator
Chui Ninji
alfhelmlr
Wizzy
rabid squirrel
CamQuartr
SPL4SHZ0N3
OTDE
Cereal
ACwazHere
TechDawg
53 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 5 Empty Re: So Who's got my username anywayz :P

Post by efrazable Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:13 pm

TheRevTastic wrote:
efrazable wrote:
Opal Rider wrote:
TechDawg wrote:As for whether or not I'll actually start to ride any lines of my own again, it remains to be seen. The last few days I've been riding a few on the iPod (iRider) but, to be honest, with what I've seen y'all doing since I've last had my time in the limelight, I Fear I'd just be an old-fart trying to re-kindle glory days. Yet, on the other hand, I've never been one to listen well to my fears, so who knows : )
You better. And besides, I bet that old fart still has some life in him yet. Try it out sometime Wink .
That, and although your manuals might be a bit rusty after 2 years, that monument making, like in Remake Believe, remains the awesome. That, and your creativity in TD and Son Inc. was the most creative scenery track I can remember (Besides Bolted to the Wall and MM Supernatural). Finally, the ratio for sceners to quirkers is around 1:15. We need more So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 5 769419.
He didn't make the track for make believe.
I know.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 5 Empty Re: So Who's got my username anywayz :P

Post by Kohuda Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:01 am

efrazable wrote:
TheRevTastic wrote:
efrazable wrote:
Opal Rider wrote:
TechDawg wrote:As for whether or not I'll actually start to ride any lines of my own again, it remains to be seen. The last few days I've been riding a few on the iPod (iRider) but, to be honest, with what I've seen y'all doing since I've last had my time in the limelight, I Fear I'd just be an old-fart trying to re-kindle glory days. Yet, on the other hand, I've never been one to listen well to my fears, so who knows : )
You better. And besides, I bet that old fart still has some life in him yet. Try it out sometime Wink .
That, and although your manuals might be a bit rusty after 2 years, that monument making, like in Remake Believe, remains the awesome. That, and your creativity in TD and Son Inc. was the most creative scenery track I can remember (Besides Bolted to the Wall and MM Supernatural). Finally, the ratio for sceners to quirkers is around 1:15. We need more So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 5 769419.
I know.

I would like to state that most of the re-created monuments in Remake believe were terrible overscened. Like the hand of that kid.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:43 am

Kohuded wrote:
efrazable wrote:
TheRevTastic wrote:
efrazable wrote:
Opal Rider wrote:
I know.

I would like to state that most of the re-created monuments in Remake believe were terrible overscened. Like the hand of that kid.

And the boobs on that chick, he put a lot of effort into that.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:30 am

Yobanjojoe wrote:
Kohuded wrote:
efrazable wrote:
TheRevTastic wrote:
efrazable wrote:
Opal Rider wrote:
I know.

who wouldn't?
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:26 pm

...wow.

I honestly never thought I'd see TD again, and here we are.
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:21 am

KillinTime2792 wrote:
Yobanjojoe wrote:
Kohuded wrote:
efrazable wrote:
TheRevTastic wrote:
efrazable wrote:
Opal Rider wrote:
I know.

who wouldn't?

A mature person?
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyxius Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:39 am

So, It's finally time to meet you TD! Welcome back!
Hope You'll have a good time here Smile
Phyxius
Phyxius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:17 am

Yobanjojoe wrote:
KillinTime2792 wrote:
Yobanjojoe wrote:
Kohuded wrote:
efrazable wrote:
TheRevTastic wrote:
efrazable wrote:
Opal Rider wrote:
I know.

who wouldn't?

A mature person?
no a mature person would still put alot of effort into drawing boobs
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:38 am

KillinTime2792 wrote:
Yobanjojoe wrote:
KillinTime2792 wrote:
Yobanjojoe wrote:
Kohuded wrote:
efrazable wrote:
TheRevTastic wrote:
efrazable wrote:
Opal Rider wrote:
I know.

who wouldn't?

A mature person?
no a mature person would still put alot of effort into drawing boobs

Yeah, the shading of the boobs were a bit odd.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:43 am

Let us discuss the boobs in depth and analyze each individually, so that we can become better artists. Yes, for art. Art indeed.

*ahem*

TD, if you released even the worst track on earth, everyone would still shed tears of joy and show their parents etc. 8D
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:02 pm

ACwazHere wrote:Let us discuss the boobs in depth and analyze each individually, so that we can become better artists. Yes, for art. Art indeed.

*ahem*

TD, if you released even the worst track on earth, everyone would still shed tears of joy and show their parents etc. 8D

Boobs are important.

They feed our future!

*ahem*
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by aspi33 Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:47 pm

ACwazHere wrote:The stupidity only needs to be pointed out once, I hope.
Haha, no shizz, I actually would xD Would save this year's Christmas for me, bringing me back to old joys, perhaps causing new joys to emerge.

In fact, this, of still unknown size, comeback could be, and already is, revolutionary. I can't allow myself to imagine the possibilities of IRtL.com redirecting to WRtL (of course, a new forum, hosted by ourselves), especially if a new ride was released by the Dawg. But, theoretically, if such a thing would happen ... I need to allow myself to use an as informal emoticon as Inverted Onoz

Wait, it's soon 2012, ain't it? D:
aspi33
aspi33
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

https://www.youtube.com/aspi333

Back to top Go down

Post by -Nexus- Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:29 pm

I don't really have anything special to say besides ''Hello I'm new from this year, I scene well and you're amazing.'' so I'll just leave thread.

*Leaves thread*
-Nexus-
-Nexus-

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Im gone for 2 months and all this happens... dam
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Oddly enough, I haven't seen any of the legends that came back anywhere except for their hello threads 4 days ago.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:09 pm

rabed decided it was too much effort to pretend a whole heap of legends had come back so he quit halfway through

*cough*
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:19 am

Why can't we just skip time until two years later, when TD checks in for a day.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyxius Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 am

Kohuded wrote:Why can't we just skip time until two years later, when TD checks in for a day.

You wish brah!
Phyxius
Phyxius

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:25 am

I think this was just a teaser for all of us. Basically TD is saying "I'm not dead, but I'm not going to be active"
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyxius Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:41 am

kevansevans wrote:I think this was just a teaser for all of us. Basically TD is saying "I'm not dead, but I'm not going to be active"

Yeah, True that.

-- Phyxius
Phyxius
Phyxius

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:29 pm

TechDawg wrote: to let it be known that yesterday was not just a 1 post, 1 visit fluke.

So much for this.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:38 pm

He posted more than once and visited at least twice. Derp.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Lol, smart [censored] ftw xD . But no, seriously.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:27 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
Traxis wrote:Me a few months ago "We need to get the IRtL Domain, it's more known, and it's just how it's supposed to be, we joined IRtL and loved it, not WRtL"

In response: "No, WRtL is better, we don't need IRtL domain because it's about us, not just 1 person! Traxis is a noob!"
Whoever said that? I've been looking to get the domain name since we made this site.

Late response, but I remember in the shoutbox/chatbox when I said we needed the domain, like 5 people argued that it was better as WRtL and we shouldn't get our hopes up for IRtL. WRtL also was better because it is about the community, not 1 person. But yeah, I do remember people saying I was a nub or something similiar for being persistent in thinking IRtL was better.

Anyways... Who's betting money on TD making some track right now to be released sometime in 2012, probably before the release of Diablo 3 Very Happy
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by LineRiderGjert Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:53 am

This is kind of a bump, I just thought I'd add to the half-dead members coming back in this thread thing 8D

It's good to see that you're doing good Dawg! Very Happy Even though I probably just missed your "comeback".
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next