We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Who's got my username anywayz :P

+49
-Nexus-
aspi33
Phyxius
iPi
Orthuss
Z_N-Freak
Ph0enix
Lankher
WTB
Hedgehogs4Me
Inukaza
Traxis
x612nt13
mhenr18
Stallie
Opal Rider
hypothet
Yobanjojoe
GhostY
Sheldon
Lukking
LineMagiX
Votale
efrazable
Purtle
Kohuda
[senpai] kevans
TheRevTastic
IGLima
Xanth
Georgio_jc
captain_cornflakes
Sssschiller
Rafael
bbshabob1
Wolf_Spirit
JoaTrades
KillinTime2792
Derpinator
Chui Ninji
alfhelmlr
Wizzy
rabid squirrel
CamQuartr
SPL4SHZ0N3
OTDE
Cereal
ACwazHere
TechDawg
53 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

So Who's got my username anywayz :P Empty So Who's got my username anywayz :P

Post by TechDawg Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Bet you thought I was Dead or something!

Just saying Hiya, and setting the record straight, I'm not dead! Tho, as it seems someone is impersonating me, I'll have to be resigned to being Ghost like.

-TechDawg (Matthew)
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

So Who's got my username anywayz :P Empty Re: So Who's got my username anywayz :P

Post by ACwazHere Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Well hello there. Smile What a nice surprise. Your son let us know that you didn't fall in a hole or something of the sort. :P

I'm sure we'd all like to hear what you've been up to (and why you were unreachable for such a long time), and naturally we staff have some things to ask (especially rabid).

Last edited by ACwazHere on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

So Who's got my username anywayz :P Empty Re: So Who's got my username anywayz :P

Post by Cereal Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Welcome to IRtL, read the rules and stay active.

Wow, if you're really TD (Suspicious) then that's great! I don't know what to say, but someone stealing that username was bound to happen.

Last edited by Cereal on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Oh, a little bit of this, and a little bit of that. Most recently just started a new Job at our local Hospital. Played an online MMORPG quite religiously for about 2.5yrs (perfectworld.com). Other than that, anticipating Skyrym, and wondering how in hell I'm gonna pay for Christmas again this year xD

Oh, and yes, it's really TD. When next you speak with Eliah, you can confirm. : )
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:07 pm

TD! I never got to talk to you, but... um... your tracks rock! Very Happy

Very Happy

I finally saw TD talk Very Happy
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Thanks OTDE, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I appreciate the sentiment regarding my tracks, but from what I've seen in the time since my absence from the scene, you guys have taken things to a whole new level.
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Wow, very odd to finally see Techdawg lol.
Good to check in, and like you, I can't wait for Skyrim. xD
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:18 pm

TD!
Glad to see you return, please continue to stay active, so we can at least get the IRTLs domain back xD

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Well, I'm not sure I have anything to do with that anymore Cam.

It's been years since IRTL went down. I just stopped paying the bill, or rather, couldn't afford to keep it up, and after the way things happened with inXile basically giving me the cold shoulder, I had a long period of bitterness that, unfortunately resulted in loosing, that which was one of my more worthy accomplishments, that being IRTL (Forums etc.).
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Ah I see. Well I'm with you on the Skyrim bit. 8D

If you look around, you'll see we're still kicking. Smile Naturally not as many users, but we're all happy and chummy etc. Rabid's in his 2nd year of college and is quite busy, so he can only check in once or twice per month (save vacations). I'm in my first year of college (Pitt) and have a job but I still spend a good amount of time here, because I choose to. Many including myself still make tracks (check out the Featured section!), and we have a livestream which is pretty active! Members are streaming the majority of the time.

Also I deleted the account named 'TechDawg' so you can re-register, if you'd like.

It's been years since IRTL went down. I just stopped paying the bill, or rather, couldn't afford to keep it up, and after the way things happened with inXile basically giving me the cold shoulder, I had a long period of bitterness that, unfortunately resulted in loosing, that which was one of my more worthy accomplishments, that being IRTL (Forums etc.).
That's a real shame. We tried to buy the domain on the 1st of January 2011 and 2010, but we (rabid) were unable.
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:29 pm

I can Re-Register, if you are unable to just change this username. I don't really know what happened to the domain name, I know I just stopped paying the bill, and that there is usually a 3 month holding period following the expiration of any domain, but I would have thought that should have passed by now.
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Hey TechDawg! Great to see you!

I can change your name to TechDawg so you don't have to re-register, if you like.

The domain appears to be on auto-renew, and is unavailable to purchase. I would love it if you could somehow turn it over to me (I would pay for it of course) we have www.weridethelines.com redirecting here but www.iridethelines.com is where all the million links on the internet about Line Rider still point...

I would really appreciate it if you could look into this for us, so we can get some more new members and such Smile

EDIT:

http://www.ip-adress.com/whois/iridethelines.com as you can see, you still have the domain according to everything on the web Wink (I've been watching it hoping it will become available...)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Thanks for changing the username, and Hey to you too rabid, long time no type! Smile (and sorry about that, I really am a bit ashamed of my lack of response in the past year or more.) I will see what I can find out, but I'm not sure my login info with 1and1 hosting is still valid. but we'll see
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Hedge? LineBeast? AC.. talking to himself? Nirobi? CHRIS?! Suspicious

Hey dawg! I love you and um... your tracks are sexy.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:41 pm

ok, so, whadaya know, I remembered my password to 1and1.com and lo and behold, I still have an account. It's, of course, locked due to non payment, and it won't let me do anything without putting in payment information, so I may have to give them a call tommorrow, and talk to someone who can tell me what I'd need to pay to have control over the domain url's again.
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by alfhelmlr Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:45 pm

We've missed you dude!
I've tried contacting u on fb!!
Hope your life is going good!!
alfhelmlr
alfhelmlr

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:47 pm

hehe, yeah, FaceBook, another one of those sites I rarely visit. (sowwies) Sad

Seriously tho, most of my time in the last 2 yrs has been spent addictively playing perfectworld. I've recently taken a break from it (2 months or so) and think I'll play again someday, but needed some time off to re-evaluate (remember) the important things in life. Tho, if anyone has played it, I've got a 102 Cleric (TechDawg), 102 Sin, 101 Psy, 85 Wiz, 80 Mystic, 84 Barbarian, second 87 Cleric, etc..... (I DID say I was a bit of an addict)... :P
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by alfhelmlr Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 pm

Thought about playing it
But I like wow and line rider
Wish I could have more contact tho
alfhelmlr
alfhelmlr

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:56 pm

You can email me if you like, ask Eliah for the addy (rather not just post it here), tho I warn ya, don't even check that much recently. (ie. even the Folks and Fam-Damily get a bit peeved at me about that) xD
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Sounds great (about the domain). You have no idea how much time we've spent wishing we had the domain Smile I would LOVE to take it off your hands for you and pay all costs necessary.

Oh, and here's an update on the Line Rider world since you were gone (you can imagine, VERY brief, but that means all of these are must-watches):

Breathtaking Silence by LineRiderGjert, 7/7/10 - Tournament of Champions 3 Winner, LRG's masterpiece
The Evolution of Line Rider by The Linerider Community Collaboration, 11/7/10 - An ENORMOUS LCC project (15 contributors, run by me) depicting how Line Rider has changed over the years
Incito Scaena by GhostY and aspi33, 12/28/10 - Tournament of Champions, Collab Edition #2 Winner, a positively huge scenery project by GhostY
Dacite Scened by The WRTL Community Scenery Project, 6/30/11 - a large scale scenery collab by lots of people in the community (organized by me)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:05 am

Excellent, Downloading the HQ versions from YouTube as I type. Will enjoy checking them out.

I'll try and give 1and1 a call in the AM, and see what I can find out. I honestly didn't think there would be any way it would still be something I could have access too.

I'll either msg on site here or type in topic to contact me, when I find out more info.

As for now, it's time to get some eats. Was/Is great to hear from ya all again, and see that the IRTL spirit is still alive and kickin' I speak from the heart when I say it's one of my biggest regrets, letting that fall by the wayside.

Anyway, take care y'all and will speak at y'all soon, I promise : )
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:11 am

Ok, see you! Next time you disappear, make it for less than two years! xD
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:13 am

xD Sounds so much harsher when in print :P But I promise to try to keep it under the 2 year mark : ) xiao for now : )
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:13 am

D: I feel like I missed out! How did I miss this?!

TechDawg! <3 You're so awesome. xD Don't disappear from existence and check in sometimes, yah? I'm sure it'd make a certain forum very happy.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 am

TechDawg, if you answer this, my biggest dream since i joined IRTL will come true, no doubt 8D

You rock!
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next