We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Who's got my username anywayz :P

+49
-Nexus-
aspi33
Phyxius
iPi
Orthuss
Z_N-Freak
Ph0enix
Lankher
WTB
Hedgehogs4Me
Inukaza
Traxis
x612nt13
mhenr18
Stallie
Opal Rider
hypothet
Yobanjojoe
GhostY
Sheldon
Lukking
LineMagiX
Votale
efrazable
Purtle
Kohuda
[senpai] kevans
TheRevTastic
IGLima
Xanth
Georgio_jc
captain_cornflakes
Sssschiller
Rafael
bbshabob1
Wolf_Spirit
JoaTrades
KillinTime2792
Derpinator
Chui Ninji
alfhelmlr
Wizzy
rabid squirrel
CamQuartr
SPL4SHZ0N3
OTDE
Cereal
ACwazHere
TechDawg
53 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 3 Empty Re: So Who's got my username anywayz :P

Post by Lukking Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 pm

hey TD 8D
huge fan here who just wanted to say hi:
HI!! Hehe Inverted Onoz
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 3 Empty Re: So Who's got my username anywayz :P

Post by Sheldon Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:00 pm

TechDawg It really is a pleasure to talk to you for the second time. Smile
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:01 pm

wow its been a while xD

Techdawg, we actually live VERY close. i live in morton minnesota (about 40 to 50 miles away) and i actually go to wilmar frequently haha. I was actually going to attempt to contact you at some point and meet you but when the time comes around when i'm going to wilmer to go shopping (which is almost every weekend) i never seem to get around to doing it haha.

anyways i'm glad you're back, i'm glad you got a job at the hospital and i hope things work out great for you Smile

ps. we should collab sometime xD

Last edited by GhostY on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Dam Australian time
I missed him D:
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:49 pm

I came in JUST before you stopped posting vids to YT and .com changed completely.

Anyway, glad to see you back, even if you have no clue who I, or quite a few other people are on this site are. :P
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Lol, like adolecent girls fighting over Edward. But seriously, bro. Glad to have you back.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Xanthu wrote:
TheRevTastic wrote:
Xanthu wrote:Everyone knows Votale LOL

No not everyone knows Votale, which means TD as Votale didn't come around till after we presumed TechDawg to be a zombie of the night.

wtf?

In other words: TD's time of activity was before my time. I wasn't active when he was. Therefore he wouldn't know me.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Opal Rider wrote:Lol, like adolecent girls fighting over Edward.
Yeah, but the only difference is TD's hotter. Hehe
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Votale wrote:
Xanthu wrote:
TheRevTastic wrote:
Xanthu wrote:Everyone knows Votale LOL

No not everyone knows Votale, which means TD as Votale didn't come around till after we presumed TechDawg to be a zombie of the night.

wtf?

In other words: TD's time of activity was before my time. I wasn't active when he was. Therefore he wouldn't know me.

ZOMBIE OF THE NIGHT!
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Rapto wrote:TechDawg, if you answer this, my biggest dream since i joined IRTL will come true, no doubt 8D
Consider it answered and enjoy realizing your biggest dream :P

Wolf_Spirit wrote:Also! Did you ever get rabid's letter?
Yes and No

a1c4s8 wrote:Welcome to WRTL, remember to read the rules and stay active. :|
Right, Rules, let's see, I used to know what rules where...

Xanthu wrote:Techdawg, you are my biggest inspiration in Line Rider. . .
I'm Honored Smile

TheRevTastic wrote:TD, if you remember me I'm .Rev0lution
I remember you Smile

Kohuded wrote:Also, you wouldn't happend to be able to recreate the original IRtL siiiiite...?
Not likely. The PC I had all the IRtL Files on has a fried Motherboard, and I've not had the drive or time to rip out the hard drives and try to recover all the old data.

Purtle wrote:If you don't remember me it might be because I don't have my name super long like it was on irtl.
I remember you Smile sup' PT?

Votale wrote:Great to see you still alive TD, even though you have no idea who I am. *brofist*
Actually I've seen some of your work, and Props to YOU my friend!

~boo wrote:Who's Techdog?
No Idea :P

Rapto wrote:Whats up with mhenr and TD? D:
Lover's Spat xD

GhostY wrote:Techdawg, we actually live VERY close.
Seriously? Wow, small world, Morton eh? No Chit!?!

~boo wrote:
Opal Rider wrote:Lol, like adolecent girls fighting over Edward.
Yeah, but the only difference is TD's hotter. Hehe
Hehe, if only that were remotely true :P

Anyway, I mostely just stopped in again today to (1) let y'all know I'm still working on the domain ya'll want, but may need to wait to call 'em during business hours on Monday, and (2) to let it be known that yesterday was not just a 1 post, 1 visit fluke. As for whether or not I'll actually start to ride any lines of my own again, it remains to be seen. The last few days I've been riding a few on the iPod (iRider) but, to be honest, with what I've seen y'all doing since I've last had my time in the limelight, I Fear I'd just be an old-fart trying to re-kindle glory days. Yet, on the other hand, I've never been one to listen well to my fears, so who knows : )
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:29 pm

When I got on and saw TD's name, I was like, now way, is this really him. When I looked at your profile I was like it is him, so hi. Its nice to see your still around, Its been atleast four years since you left, how are you?
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:36 pm

BTW TD you look so much different then you did when we found your secret site that had your picture on it a few years back :P.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Stallie wrote:Its been atleast four years since you left, how are you?
wow, has it been THAT long? I'm doing well, I suppose. I mean, I woke up breathing again today, so what's there to complain about? :P

TheRevTastic wrote:BTW TD you look so much different then you did when we found your secret site that had your picture on it a few years back :P.
Actually, the profile pic is from about 6+ years ago, time and 4 sons have aged me quite a lot since then, but I like to fantasize I still look that good xD
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:42 pm

TechDawg wrote:Anyway, I mostely just stopped in again today to (1) let y'all know I'm still working on the domain ya'll want, but may need to wait to call 'em during business hours on Monday, and (2) to let it be known that yesterday was not just a 1 post, 1 visit fluke. As for whether or not I'll actually start to ride any lines of my own again, it remains to be seen. The last few days I've been riding a few on the iPod (iRider) but, to be honest, with what I've seen y'all doing since I've last had my time in the limelight, I Fear I'd just be an old-fart trying to re-kindle glory days. Yet, on the other hand, I've never been one to listen well to my fears, so who knows : )

Wow 1 days back and you're already doing favors? xD

And oh man. I think you playing LineRider again would have a much larger affect on the game than you think. haha for you to publish another track would give Line Rider a little life from your subscribers, and even this site if you linked them here :P Oh and please do bring black the glory days Very Happy
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:43 pm

TechDawg wrote:
Stallie wrote:Its been atleast four years since you left, how are you?
wow, has it been THAT long? I'm doing well, I suppose. I mean, I woke up breathing again today, so what's there to complain about? :P

TheRevTastic wrote:BTW TD you look so much different then you did when we found your secret site that had your picture on it a few years back :P.
Actually, the profile pic is from about 6+ years ago, time and 4 sons have aged me quite a lot since then, but I like to fantasize I still look that good xD

Yup it would be 4 years if you don't count the first time we got hacked and you fixed it all up then left again shortly after :P.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

Back to top Go down

Post by mhenr18 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:01 am

Heh, I was too young to realise just how much of a dick I was being when I sent that PM to TD. Fun times Wink

mhenr18

http://www.mhenr18.com

Back to top Go down

Post by x612nt13 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:33 am

A WILD TECHDAWG APPEARS

WRTL USES SWARM

hi TD it's been a while.

x612nt13
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:34 am

There's literally only 1 track that could've topped transcendental......
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:10 am

Me a few months ago "We need to get the IRtL Domain, it's more known, and it's just how it's supposed to be, we joined IRtL and loved it, not WRtL"

In response: "No, WRtL is better, we don't need IRtL domain because it's about us, not just 1 person! Traxis is a noob!"

Now "TD is here, we can get our beloved domain name back, yay!"

Seriously guys. :|

... Oh and hi TD. Probably don't know me, I joined like, probably a month or so after you left. Slyther_Demon back then, but that name.. bad memories :P
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 am

Traxis wrote:Me a few months ago "We need to get the IRtL Domain, it's more known, and it's just how it's supposed to be, we joined IRtL and loved it, not WRtL"

In response: "No, WRtL is better, we don't need IRtL domain because it's about us, not just 1 person! Traxis is a noob!"
Whoever said that? I've been looking to get the domain name since we made this site.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bbshabob1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:06 am

this is exciting so have you come back to be blissfully retired or are you gonna start up some kinda track
bbshabob1
bbshabob1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:49 am

hey rebbid, is the irtl "double" done...?
i never stopped believing ;_;
but i guess it wont show up anytime soon.
Lukking
Lukking

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:34 am

wow an event so big even lukking came out

must remind TD to make more comeback posts
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_cornflakes Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 am

Now make a track with nyan cat in the scenery. 8D lol jk

Last edited by a1c4s8 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
captain_cornflakes
captain_cornflakes

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captain_cornflakes/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am

a1c4s8 wrote:Now make a track with nyan cat in the scenery. 8D
sorry but :facepalm:

I'm really excited how things will change now as the line rider "legend" is back. 8D
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next