We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wtfh4x - Rafael

+14
crash2burn
efrazable
Georgio_jc
Stickheadz32
Helios Pavonine
OTDE
pure5152
Votale
linerage
Jam
Stallie
Sheldon
Cereal
Rafael
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wtfh4x - Rafael Empty Wtfh4x - Rafael

Post by Rafael Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Made a short track with a hacked version of LR :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On9G1LdhGjo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFmgi5JoGBA - slomo
Also, no. You're not getting that version.

Last edited by Rafael on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Wtfh4x - Rafael Empty Re: Wtfh4x - Rafael

Post by Cereal Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:48 pm

I've made better in h4xed lr, but pretty impressive!
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:14 pm

You didn't stack very well you can stack a lot more. Also I'll be willing to give it to anyone who won't use it like a n00b. xD
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Kramwood wrote:^ memememe Inverted Onoz
Sure thing, just get on msn. Very Happy
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:53 am

Come on, you shouldn't need to use manuals in a haxed version, all you need is g wells, its pretty good but like cereal said. Smile
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Oh my gosh, he can't try to have fun using a hacked version once in his [F-word-ing] life that people will complain about technical issues? Wow. Just [F-word-ing] wow. This community disappoints me quite a bit.
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Jam wrote:Oh my gosh, he can't try to have fun using a hacked version once in his [F-word-ing] life that people will complain about technical issues? Wow. Just [F-word-ing] wow. This community disappoints me quite a bit.

You disappoint me quite a bit.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Cereal wrote:
Jam wrote:Oh my gosh, he can't try to have fun using a hacked version once in his [F-word-ing] life that people will complain about technical issues? Wow. Just [F-word-ing] wow. This community disappoints me quite a bit.

Nice statement with no logical explanation! =)
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Jam wrote:
Cereal wrote:

Nice statement with no logical explanation! =)

Thanks! 8D
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Where?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:50 pm

LOL I love how you guys tried to give tips on how to use hacked LR xD

I'm gonna make an all flatsledding track in hacked LR and let you guys cry about it :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:18 pm

linerage wrote:

Where?
"You didn't stack very well you can stack a lot more."

Votale wrote:LOL I love how you guys tried to give tips on how to use hacked LR xD

I'm gonna make an all flatsledding track in hacked LR and let you guys cry about it :|
My hero.
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:48 pm

... So basicly you guys expect me to get serious on a track made with a hacked version of LR? .-.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Rafael wrote:... So basicly you guys expect me to get serious on a track made with a hacked version of LR? .-.

Yes, yes we do and try eating fried eggs. xD
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Rafael wrote:... So basicly you guys expect me to get serious on a track made with a hacked version of LR? .-.
I surely don't, Raf. Ignore them foolish men!
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Votale wrote:I'm gonna make an all flatsledding track in hacked LR and let you guys cry about it :|

I would cry, no joke.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Cereal wrote:

I agree with cereal on this one. Just because one person decided to give tips on a for-fun kind of track does not mean you can just go and attack him for his choice. Sheldon was completely free to say whatever he wanted, whether that be tips, criticisms, acclaims, or whatever.

What you said in your comment (quoted above) was completely unnecessary and inappropriate, especially the part about this community disappointing you. Saying you don't like the actions of one person on this forum doesn't justify you being disappointed in the forum as a whole. It's rude for you to say that all people on this site are like Sheldon.

Lastly, how do you know that Sheldon's comment was not a joke. There's no evidence suggesting that Sheldon was serious in what he was trying to say. If such is the case, shame on you for not being able to take a joke.

Like with Cereal, you also disappoint me quite a bit. If this forum disgusts you to the point of such vulgarity, please leave.
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Yeah I was joking xD Thanks, Pure!
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 pm

pure5152 wrote:
Cereal wrote:

I agree with cereal on this one. Just because one person decided to give tips on a for-fun kind of track does not mean you can just go and attack him for his choice. Sheldon was completely free to say whatever he wanted, whether that be tips, criticisms, acclaims, or whatever.

What you said in your comment (quoted above) was completely unnecessary and inappropriate, especially the part about this community disappointing you. Saying you don't like the actions of one person on this forum doesn't justify you being disappointed in the forum as a whole. It's rude for you to say that all people on this site are like Sheldon.

Lastly, how do you know that Sheldon's comment was not a joke. There's no evidence suggesting that Sheldon was serious in what he was trying to say. If such is the case, shame on you for not being able to take a joke.

Like with Cereal, you also disappoint me quite a bit. If this forum disgusts you to the point of such vulgarity, please leave.
I never said the whole community disappoints me. See the lack of the word whole? Yeah. If a section of the community disappointed me, the community disappointed me, but not necessarily the entire community. I will agree that my statement suggested the wrong conclusion and I regret writing it that way.

Oh, and if you were not sure his statement was a joke, it means you weren't sure it wasn't either. Since that fact was not certain at the time, I just went with what I had, assuming nothing. And honestly, I never used the words "this", "forum", "disgust" and "me" in that order (with the correct adjustments to adequate to grammatical rules) in my life while reffering to I/We Ride the Lines, so thank you very much for putting words in my mouth.

To Sheldon, my apologies for not correctly interpreting your post; to Pure, my apologies for seeming like a complete ass to you (and possibly other people) when I most definitely did not mean to.

To everyone else, my apologies for disrupting the peace of this thread with unnecessary animosity.
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:19 pm

argument rescinded.

Last edited by OffTheDeepEnd on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm so damn stupid. xD)
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:23 pm

You know what's funny? Hehe Huh? Do you know? Hehe Hehe Hehe
You noobs are making arguments on how we shouldn't argue. So stfu<3
Votale
Votale