We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

+27
CamQuartr
linerage
KillinTime2792
CNR
Votale
Hedgehogs4Me
LeeRain
iPi
zip
infinityLR
MartinJulenissen
hypothet
crash2burn
Catz
rabid squirrel
Kohuda
Commandercoke
darklight
GhostY
Cereal
Wolf_Spirit
TigerXLine
Yobanjojoe
JZorr
Derpinator
Rafael
Smitsy
31 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 31 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by Catz Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Or we make a new one and then we scene it xD
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 31 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Nah, to much fuss making tracks considering this is a scenery clan :P
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Eye! :|

Spoiler:

TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:07 pm

hey i is are drawed that in is roborant 8D
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:18 pm

linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Uh, RL drawing is very different to LR drawing. So diffrent its backwards Suspicious

EDIT: OMFG GHOSTY USED POWERMENU :O
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:36 pm

^ nah dawg i don't use that shiz

and yeah a rl drawing is much different than lr
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Anyway, we need some more 'ayes' and some more progress on the track. Who has it and hows it going?
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:19 pm

No idea.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:48 pm

so munh for the christmas deadline, guys. All I know is kohu was dupposed to send it to jzorr.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Oh, I have.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Even if I dont reply on any of the stuff youre writing at this moment, I'm still reading it.

(just saying)
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:32 am

Update on jzorrs work thanks
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:44 pm

We have 8 hours to finish everything, k?
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:20 pm

JZORR --> Hows the track coming along? 8D
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Seriously! :| (sorry for double-post)

I think Jzorr have left the forum or something (even tough it says that he was logged in the 31 december).

He haven't repied on any of the status-questions. I really want to move along with this track. We're almost done :|

If this continues on the second scened track (if there is any) then maybe I sign off.....

No joking

I hope Jzorr is working on the track. I know its holiday and stuff, but that is the perfect time to do something. When you sign up for a clan, even though "its just a game" you have to do your job/part......
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Dont get pissed of, its hell when people are relying on you but at the same time hurry the [I am a potty mouth] up jzor.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:35 pm

OMFG

Right, we need to sort things out.
Mission list:

Ignore JZor. If anyone gets to contact him, tell him were skipping him.
Ask everyone in the clan who hasnt done a part yet if they could. Memberlist on the main page.
Try to advertise our clan to more people, we dont have enough members cosidering how little and inactive some are. BTW, dont tell crap people to join, kthx
SOme more suggestions on manualogical, what style etc.
Well decide who does next part tommorow or something when we know who can.

Thats all for now. We seriously need to get a move on.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:50 pm

I'm going to, and I've been a seriously inactive member. So you can either kick me or wait until I've got RL things sorted out.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:29 am

We dont have enough members to kick anyone, so ill just put you on hold or something.

EDIT: besides, im not one to kick members anyway.

Last edited by Smitsy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:23 am

Yeah, sorry guys for not taking a part. I really should be finished with my part for evolution of line rider scened by now, so that comes first.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:37 am

rabid squirrel wrote:Yeah, sorry guys for not taking a part. I really should be finished with my part for evolution of line rider scened by now, so that comes first.
rabid squirrel wrote:I really should be finished with my part for evolution of line rider scened by now, so that comes first.
rabid squirrel wrote:my part for evolution of line rider scened by now
rabid squirrel wrote:evolution of line rider scened
rabid squirrel wrote:evolution of line rider scened
O.O WOAH!
Smitsy, how much do we have left to do? Depending on the amount, I might do it ^^
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:39 am

rabid squirrel wrote:Yeah, sorry guys for not taking a part. I really should be finished with my part for evolution of line rider scened by now, so that comes first.

i jelly
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 am

@ws Me and you could probably get away with making second part as our parts werent very big.

But with TL and ghosty there parts were huge!

And there track parts were pretty big aswell.

SO yeah, if worse comes to worse we do the last 1.8 parts.

Oh, to answer your question weve still got the same to parts to do as ages ago, but kohuded has done a bit.

DOnt suppose everyone could try tosuggest members for our clan? And if your feeling helpful contact them about how they feel about it.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:44 am

Smitsy wrote:@ws Me and you could probably get away with making second part as our parts werent very big.
Which part is it?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next