We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

+27
CamQuartr
linerage
KillinTime2792
CNR
Votale
Hedgehogs4Me
LeeRain
iPi
zip
infinityLR
MartinJulenissen
hypothet
crash2burn
Catz
rabid squirrel
Kohuda
Commandercoke
darklight
GhostY
Cereal
Wolf_Spirit
TigerXLine
Yobanjojoe
JZorr
Derpinator
Rafael
Smitsy
31 posters

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 36 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by Smitsy Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:18 pm

You could, but first we need to finish this one and the next :P
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 36 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by Smitsy Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:14 pm

This is a joke guys. We were what, supposed to be finished in november?
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Okie! Give me the part and I'll finish it 8D I'm not sure about the ending monument though!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:29 pm

But ghosty has it, and i dont think hes done anything yet, so you need to ask him.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:43 pm

yeah w_s can take it, cuz idk tbh i think i might leave this clan. i haven't really had much fun. and i know its just one track but i'm going to leave ;-;

Bye gusys <333 D:
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:48 pm

what. the. [censored]?
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:02 pm

I have the same feelings as Ghosty. I'm going to stay after this track and if there is any second track, then I'll stay, but if that track goes like this one (slow as hell), then I'll leave to. Sorry...
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Well, this clan fails. The only reason were going slow is that we dont have enough active members. LEAVING WILL NOT FIX THAT D:
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Can you send me the .sol? ^^
Also it's not that we're not active, it's just that the .sol's are being sent to people and we wait on them for too long instead of sending them to the people who will work on it. So yeah, we just need to set deadlines instead of having infinate time to finish the part. Anwyays it's sad to see you go GhostY <3<3<3 I might stay but yeah, if it's slow as hell I might leave...
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Ask ghosty for the sol
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:39 pm

oh yeah i'll send it to you :3
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:19 pm

So, I guess after vambera the clan is over then Sad It was nice collabing with you guys, but get the bloody track done :|
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 am

I have the .sol but it doesn't have either of your work...?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:48 am

Well, i didnt do much so check again, if not, crap
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinga Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:07 am

can i join ? lok at my scenery at green rom (inter reaction)

Kinga

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:16 am

Read the recent posts olol
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Ugh...every time I try to load it up and so something I get a terror script ¬¬ Could I delete all the old save files so I don't get terror scripts?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Yes, but back it up.
So have 2 sols, one with everything, and one with just the bit you're working on.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Smitsy wrote:Yes, but back it up.
So have 2 sols, one with everything, and one with just the bit you're working on.
Ghosty sent me the one with everything on it, so I'll keep that link for back-up! I really want to get this finished, also I actually couldn't find yours and ghosty's parts O.o
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:16 pm

I did a very little part tbh, and iono if ghosty did anything.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:18 pm

UPDATE: Should be finished in the next few days, just trying to balance doing this and RL school work D:
^^
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:34 pm

This is more important than school work dude.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Y'all better finish this. :|
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:11 pm

You shouldnt of made the track kill anyone who tries to work on it.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Another awesome song would be 'Do you want to' by Franz ferdinand. Or Ulysses by the same band. Or this fire. Or anything by franz ferdinand.
<3 franz ferdinand
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next