We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

+27
CamQuartr
linerage
KillinTime2792
CNR
Votale
Hedgehogs4Me
LeeRain
iPi
zip
infinityLR
MartinJulenissen
hypothet
crash2burn
Catz
rabid squirrel
Kohuda
Commandercoke
darklight
GhostY
Cereal
Wolf_Spirit
TigerXLine
Yobanjojoe
JZorr
Derpinator
Rafael
Smitsy
31 posters

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 30 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by Kohuda Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:28 pm

I call blue!
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 30 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Is that blue as in your username colour blue or blue as in blue?
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Both.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:30 pm

:|
Ill give you light blue, as in your username colour.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:33 pm

"Hey light blue, here's the sol!"

That sounds lame, gime me BLUE. :|
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Okie
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:37 pm

TL gets 'modern brown'
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:41 pm

I CALL WHITE!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Way to edit yoru post w_s :|
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:40 pm

I would like it if the remaining of you chose some brighter colours, kthx
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Can't get brighter than white
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by JZorr Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:07 am

black or red for me Very Happy

JZorr
JZorr

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 am

You have to choose :P
EDIT: gave you red
ghosty gets orange
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Cyan ? 8D
If not just gimme Black
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:49 pm

No problem

Dear rabid, please oh please be green or yellow, thanks
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:08 pm

I don't understand why we can't just call each other our usernames. I also don't understand why this is more exciting than working on the track.

If I have to pick a color, I'm this color blue. (it's not elite blue, but it's close) otherwise just call me rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Smitsy wrote:TL gets 'modern brown'

^.^
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:I don't understand why we can't just call each other our usernames. I also don't understand why this is more exciting than working on the track.

this ^
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Agreed with Rabid. LR clans should work on tracks not nicknames or colors.

Membernotinthisclan... AWAY.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:59 am

rabid squirrel wrote:I don't understand why we can't just call each other our usernames. I also don't understand why this is more exciting than working on the track.

If I have to pick a color, I'm this color blue. (it's not elite blue, but it's close) otherwise just call me rabid squirrel

Were not calling eachother by their colours, im pretty sure i said that.

Anyway, were only doing this to keep the clan alive whilst kohu is working on something. Think about it, as soon as i mentioned colours everyone in the clan posted in the thread ;_;
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Idea, start another track... And I'm giving up on this one, I always forget to save, and I accidenticly deleted a trackline, and when i tried to re-make it, the whole track fell appart. As soon as I get my internet cable, someone else can take over.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:57 am

Okie, give it to jzor.

Good idea with starting a new track. Any ideas on what to scene?
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by JZorr Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 am

well.. an idea could be continuing scening my track manualogical, but that's up to you guys Wink
JZorr
JZorr

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 am

watching it now*

I think it suits. Its a very good track with long manuals, not to much flings, lot of recycling and granuals. It has speed and Bosh keeps himself on the same area. I would like to scene it. Just have to get ridd of the last monument (the trophy).
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:00 am

All in favor of scening manualogical as our next track say aye.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next