We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

+27
CamQuartr
linerage
KillinTime2792
CNR
Votale
Hedgehogs4Me
LeeRain
iPi
zip
infinityLR
MartinJulenissen
hypothet
crash2burn
Catz
rabid squirrel
Kohuda
Commandercoke
darklight
GhostY
Cereal
Wolf_Spirit
TigerXLine
Yobanjojoe
JZorr
Derpinator
Rafael
Smitsy
31 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 22 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by TigerXLine Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:02 am

haha! xD

EDIT: (some people hate this), but.... 22 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Inverted Onoz

Last edited by TigerLine7 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 22 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by Catz Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:07 am

What is funny on this D: He just stole my sentence D:
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:10 am

Reply Removed

Last edited by TigerLine7 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 am

Guys, unless the next post is track related or clan related, the next poster will be punished :|
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:35 pm

So we can't talk to each other here? Just asking....

(DON'T PUNISH ME FOR THIS...) :|
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:49 pm

TigerLine7 wrote:So we can't talk to each other here? Just asking....

(DON'T PUNISH ME FOR THIS...) :|
There's something called MSN...
Ah wellz, at least this clan will be known as the spammiest clan is history thanks to SOME people Suspicious <3
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:28 pm

Oh, I'm sorry! :|

Its just that that SOMEONE said that we all must write in this damn thread every time we are online. And yeah, I'm a little bit over active in this thread, but thats because I answer others replies to. And ho says that people can't ask others for something in clan-threads?

For example: "Hi! How's it going?" or "Can you send me some screenshots of the track".

I know i can use msn, but I think its better that everyone know how its going with one of the members when there are theirs turn to scene.

I can't belive thats spam! :|
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Hey, I was joking, don't worry 'bout it xD
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:37 pm

I wasn't.

I Belive that someone feels this way here....
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 am

yo, catz, hurry up :|

EDIT: i just got the 5000 post in engaged. cool

Also, since darklight has fell of the planet, i say we get ghosty to do part 6, even though hes has a turn already, its a small part, he works fastest, and hes definetely one of the best in the clan. Is that alright?
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:11 am

Dawg, don't mix up "of" and "off". Not cool. Took me several minutes to figure out what you meant.

[/lurk]
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:50 am

Smit5y wrote:
Also, since darklight has fell of the planet, i say we get ghosty to do part 6, even though hes has a turn already, its a small part, he works fastest, and hes definetely one of the best in the clan. Is that alright?

Don't ask me. =/
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 am

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:Dawg, don't mix up "of" and "off". Not cool. Took me several minutes to figure out what you meant.

[/lurk]

the hell?

Dont mix up 'dawg' and 'dog', kthx
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:17 am

damn, soz for double post guys, unintentional
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:56 pm

i lol'd @ hedge

so when it is my turn i'll just finish up my part and do the monument? or give it to someone else to finish a part?
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:02 pm

oh, btw;

Did some of you guy's dimention a monument that represents us? Like for example: Catz = a cat or Me (tigerline) = a tiger.
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:33 pm

oh yeah i forgot we're doing that as a monument lol

yeah we did, smitsy posted what everyone will do a few pages back
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Okay.

It sounds like a cool thing to make! 8D
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:14 am

Im a mitten for two people so they can hold hands whilst wearing a mitten Suspicious
called a smitten.

lol tl, when i said to post in the thread every time your on, i meant for it to be at least on topic, but it doesnt matter.

Catz, any progress?
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:12 am

Eh, yes.
Sry that im not that fast xD
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 am

Someone found background music to the track?
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:21 am

Ive already done the editing and got the song, i just need the track and im done ;_;
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:27 am

Wich Song?! confused
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:10 pm

candy-aggro sanots ft. kimberly watt
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:03 pm

does it fit to the track and the edition?
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next