We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

+27
CamQuartr
linerage
KillinTime2792
CNR
Votale
Hedgehogs4Me
LeeRain
iPi
zip
infinityLR
MartinJulenissen
hypothet
crash2burn
Catz
rabid squirrel
Kohuda
Commandercoke
darklight
GhostY
Cereal
Wolf_Spirit
TigerXLine
Yobanjojoe
JZorr
Derpinator
Rafael
Smitsy
31 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 23 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by Smitsy Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:12 pm

i sure hope so

besides, its fine, i made all the editing sync perfectly and i examined track length etc
also, candy syncs with pretty kuch any track
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 23 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by TigerXLine Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Can we see the whole video before we publish it...

I mean the whole clan...
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:41 am

You were fine with it before :|

anyway, im awesome at editing (some might say). Its fine. Ghosty's seen the editing and he thinks its great, etc, ive timed the track and gone through all the times and its fine :|

Also, i dont think everyone in the clan has vegas.
ill upload a private video or something

So lets stop worrieng about the editing and finish the track, kthx
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:57 pm

I have vegas...
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:13 am

bump. I have ~60%
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:24 am

Awesome, now do the remaining 40% Thumbs Up
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:35 am

Smit5y wrote:Awesome, now do the remaining 40% Thumbs Up
Omg.I should do 100%?
Jk. Im on it! Chief xD
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:59 pm

yay 8D

so yeah, do your part, give it to ghosty, he does part 6 and fixes his first part, then 2/3 people work on the monument
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Did we already choose the monument?
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Where do I come in?
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Kohu I guess you're working on the monument? I'm sure you should've had a part at some time.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:09 pm

I couldn't finish the part I had some time ago because of important IRL issues... But I guess I'm going to do something on the monument...
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Kohuded wrote:Where do I come in?

You drew a couple lines i believe Suspicious

Im not really sure. You prob wont get a big part, unless you could do part 6 instead of ghosties second. Yes, were doing that.
Catz, instead of giving it to ghosty, give it to kohu, who does part 6, who then gives it to ghosty to fix his part. YAY
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Smit5y wrote:
You drew a couple lines i believe Suspicious

Im not really sure. You prob wont get a big part, unless you could do part 6 instead of ghosties second. Yes, were doing that.
Catz, instead of giving it to ghosty, give it to kohu, who does part 6, who then gives it to ghosty to fix his part. YAY

Okaydokey Chief 8D
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Yay! Finally something is happening here!

Btw, I can to do the monument (with others) if Smitsy aproves it 8D
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:30 pm

idrknow about the monument, how we gonna like plan it out? how we gonna do all those objects and things?
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:38 pm

We can make draw-ideas/previews...
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:49 pm

^That -previews

I'd think some huge dark plant with symmetrical shaped "fruits".
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:12 am

Im for an angel (Virtusos Angels) xD
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:18 am

Well, i suck at thinking of monuments, so the clan can decidide :|
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:54 am

i agree with an angel, i really like drawing wings so i can do it? 8D
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Yeah ghosty you can do it. I tried drawing an angel. I sucked at the body but was ossum with wings 8D
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Alright if your doing an angel, make it big and not like the little doll i made when i was 6 to go on the christmas tree, alright? awesome
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:01 pm

ofc i'll make it big :3

oh and i was thinking maybe having it be like drawing something, like you know when people do those drawings of their hand drawing? something like that.
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 pm

GhostY wrote:ofc i'll make it big :3

oh and i was thinking maybe having it be like drawing something, like you know when people do those drawings of their hand drawing? something like that.
Nice idea ^^ I'll try to find some inspiring drawings and stuff for you 8D
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next