We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song name - Sorvius Box Lettering Tutorial

Go down

Song name - Sorvius Box Lettering Tutorial Empty Song name - Sorvius Box Lettering Tutorial

Post by JoeDan54 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:21 pm

Sorvius made a video called "Box Lettering Tutorial," in which he used a REALLY cool song.
The video was uploaded shortly after Manual Mayhem 1, and was under four minutes long.
Unfortunately, all his videos except for a select few are gone, and this is one of the videos which has yet to be recovered.
If anyone knows the name of this song, PLEASE tell me! I know Sorvius has a knack for putting Sim City songs into his videos, but I've checked every last Sim City game and haven't found it.

The Intellectual Video Connoisseur

Back to top Go down

Song name - Sorvius Box Lettering Tutorial Empty Re: Song name - Sorvius Box Lettering Tutorial

Post by Sorvius on Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:10 am

Hey JoeDan54, sorry it took so long, here's that song you wanted.  Nice remix btw!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/efn0q5g262w2y7t/FL0017.wav?dl=0

Sorvius
Line Rider Legend

Out of the ashes, into the lines.

Back to top Go down

Song name - Sorvius Box Lettering Tutorial Empty Re: Song name - Sorvius Box Lettering Tutorial

Post by Wolf_Spirit on Fri May 01, 2020 11:07 am

Sorv delivers

I believe in magic.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael on Mon May 04, 2020 7:51 am

Impressive

The Entity - Cheetah - The Source
Heart Attack - Sonic Motion
Imperial - Nuclear Fission - Perclusion - Compilation Damnsexy
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus on Mon May 11, 2020 12:50 am

The sheer deliverance

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum