We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manual Mayhem Supernatural by Sorvius

+8
fludd121
shadow5692
Kwame
MagicMarvin
fielder
Wizzy
Ktk
rabid squirrel
12 posters

Go down

Manual Mayhem Supernatural by Sorvius Empty Manual Mayhem Supernatural by Sorvius

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:51 pm

Manual Mayhem Supernatural

Created by Sorvius
Original post: https://iridethelines.forumotion.com/the-green-room-f2/manual-mayhem-supernatural-t1234.htm

An incredibly detailed line rider scenery experience. Could possibly be called the best scenery track in existence.

mhenr18 wrote:that was the best track I've seen for a long, long, long time.
Z_N-Freak wrote:The scenery was to awesome for words, especially the "white lines" are so cool. The effect it gives is just something beyond Line Rider scenery, I don't get how you had the patience for this and I most probably never will. But congratz on finishing this monster and may there come more in the future, I really, really, REALLY loved it ^-^
Devray wrote:I really admire all the work you put into this track. I hope it becomes one of the most popular line rider videos in the future. when newbies search line rider on youtube when they get introduced to line rider, i hope this video comes up. It really shows the capabilities of line rider and everything that can be done to it.
MrEmulation wrote:My jaw fell off.
LineRiderGjert wrote:I feel like crying, that was so damn awesome Sorvius! Respect! Smile This will always stand as one of the greatest tracks ever created!
Words can't describe this, I freakin LOVE it!
WTB wrote:This track is just...yeah, words are escaping me. It's so amazing.

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Manual Mayhem Supernatural by Sorvius Empty Re: Manual Mayhem Supernatural by Sorvius

Post by Ktk Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:59 am

Good job Sorvius.
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Manual Mayhem Supernatural by Sorvius Empty Re: Manual Mayhem Supernatural by Sorvius

Post by Wizzy Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:06 pm

glad to finally see this featured :|
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by fielder Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:54 am

He is the best In my eyes well td is a more relistic person.
fielder
fielder

Back to top Go down

Post by MagicMarvin Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Even the URL says wow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFEcuA-w-ow

MagicMarvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwame Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Repetitive at the beginning, but nonetheless, amazing scenery. Your style is pure genius, making abstract seem so real. This could never be called the best track, because then words would have to be used to describe it. This track is more than words. It's worth emotion.

Kwame

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow5692 Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:42 pm

that's a lot of lines... i bet you screamed when it got corrupted Smile

shadow5692

Back to top Go down

Post by fludd121 Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:02 pm

one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen... and freaky... it makes me wanna describe it but i cannot with words, so heres an emoticon for describing: Manual Mayhem Supernatural by Sorvius 390472
fludd121
fludd121

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:19 pm

MUCH better than gr8, no matter how many manuals you are doing every track. Manual Mayhem Supernatural by Sorvius Icon_biggrin
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

https://www.youtube.com/Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:06 pm

I found the shark Very Happy
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by darklight Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:08 pm

SkinLight88 wrote:I found the shark Very Happy

I found everything Hehe
darklight
darklight

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:19 am

I found the swordfish 8D
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

https://www.youtube.com/Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by linesledder Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:23 pm

oh mahgawd Manual Mayhem Supernatural by Sorvius 581354 holy shizzle nizzles Manual Mayhem Supernatural by Sorvius 992897

linesledder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum