We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers

+7
Sheldon
Rafael
[senpai] kevans
Chuggers
Getthim
Opal Rider
rabid squirrel
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers

Post by Rafael Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:20 pm

That fits my Mudkip 8D Me likey
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:27 pm

Kinda like Elite blue rather than LRL blue

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:29 pm

you guys should figure this out real quick, also should i change each pip made up until now or just make the new ones different
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:55 pm

Thought about this a bit more and I realized that a light blue would look like elites and that might also be misleading - I'd rather have it look like LRL than like elite (since having a featured track is kinda like being LRL for a little bit)

so I guess I've changed my mind and I like the current color.

anyway, chugs, you can make the call on whether we should change them or not, but if you do want to change them I would like to change all of them.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:08 am

But, Elite isn't confusing because there isn't an Elite rank anymore and LRL is confusing because there IS an LRL rank :P Oh well, it's up to you.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Rafael wrote:But, Elite isn't confusing because there isn't an Elite rank anymore and LRL is confusing because there IS an LRL rank :P Oh well, it's up to you.
yeah I was confused about Rabid's logic on that, but I decided to not say it at first :P I don't think old ones need to be changed, but I think it would be neat for the elite blue to come back 8D although it isn't really a big deal

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:50 pm

eh

I don't want some of them to be different colors. otherwise I guess I'm cool with whatever
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:52 pm

chugs, make a hybrid eclipse one
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:35 pm

chuggers you said you would do this yesterday
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:30 pm

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers - Page 2 9a1e89cfe2

whoops, sorry for the wait

any others needed?
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:31 pm

I think booty back should be thecotm trophy
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:05 am

we'll need a metropolis run one soon

thanks for doing all this chugs
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:17 am

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers - Page 2 0d092bb458

did i spell it right
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:56 am

looks good thanks
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawel3 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:09 am

we need a program to do it, so chugs doen't have to :P
Pawel3
Pawel3

Back to top Go down

Post by Getthim Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:56 am

but chuggs is a program designed to do this, remember we are in the matrix
Getthim
Getthim

A bumble bee bumbling along.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Getthim wrote:but chuggs is a program designed to do this, remember we are in the matrix
remember
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:02 pm

we don't have a battle royale winged pip D:

also, the catgroove pip has a white background instead of being transparent
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers - Page 2 Fda397867b

fixed

what should the battle royale one say

how is "battle royale winner" or something
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:25 pm

show stealing, contest degrading, demotivating, growth inhibiting, competition nullifying, community wide track making/contest entering discouraging, buzzkill
Winner Of Battle Royale
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:29 pm

xD sorry
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:14 pm

I forgot no good, my bad
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:54 am

"battle royale winner" is good, chugs

also will need "intro" and "unusuals"
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:21 am

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers - Page 2 0dc60db4e5
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers - Page 2 C6f2ce0908
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers - Page 2 31050a52b5
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:31 am

thankee kind sir
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next