We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers

+7
Sheldon
Rafael
[senpai] kevans
Chuggers
Getthim
Opal Rider
rabid squirrel
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers Empty Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:46 pm

I think it might be good if we just put this in one thread.

Chuggers wrote:Done with everything needed so far:

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers 0a498b27c8
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers Ad2c9829d6
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers E51f466626
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers F6cae44187
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers 92a34b17ea
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers 67aee538f8
These look awesome.

Next up I'm gonna need one that says "Gospel"

Chuggers wrote:trophy done
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers 3ea59ea5c5
Looks great

Chuggers wrote:what kind of battle is this i need to make a trophy for it

is
"Orthuss vs Lukking
Any Style Battle"

ok?
Opal Rider wrote:You could probably just put Orthuss vs Lukking. People can figure out its a battle.
"Freestyle battle with [user]"

Chuggers wrote:contest trophy, how could i improve the # or is it good as is
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers E6b6cd8903
debating "cotm #25 winner" vs "booty back contest winner" (maybe more descriptive of the contest? but less official sounding?)

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers Empty Re: Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers

Post by Opal Rider Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:49 pm

The pound sign looks odd, might want to avoid using it. We could probably take it out entirely or use No. as a replacement?
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers Empty Re: Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers

Post by Getthim Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:02 pm

# is hashtag, £ is pound sign but other wise i agree with opal, remove the hashtag if at all possible
Getthim
Getthim

A bumble bee bumbling along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:39 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
These look awesome.

Next up I'm gonna need one that says "Gospel"

Opal Rider wrote:You could probably just put Orthuss vs Lukking. People can figure out its a battle.
"Freestyle battle with [user]"

Chuggers wrote:contest trophy, how could i improve the # or is it good as is
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers E6b6cd8903
debating "cotm #25 winner" vs "booty back contest winner" (maybe more descriptive of the contest? but less official sounding?)

noted, working on reformed pips
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers FF5aN
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers FF5af
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers FF58H
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:38 pm

all the awards are up!

chugs, Wot and Supersonic Motion and Astir will be featured soon so you can make those. Not sure about Hybrid Eclipse yet.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:29 pm

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers FFCkb
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers FFCjF
Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers FFCjj
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:14 am

the text is a little too small
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:14 am

Is it possible to make the trophies link to the thread in question?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:28 am

Rafael wrote:Is it possible to make the trophies link to the thread in question?
don't think so. can try a few things.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:57 am

kind of large and distracting tbh
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:39 pm

[senpai] kevans wrote:the text is a little too small
Sheldon wrote:kind of large and distracting tbh
No complaining is allowed unless you plan on making better versions
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by RyderLR Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:44 pm

I lol'd^
RyderLR
RyderLR

https://www.youtube.com/ryderofthelines

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:00 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:

No complaining about my builds is allowed unless you plan on making better versions.

it was a joke please don't kill me, but seriously that's a bad reason to not try and improve the designs
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:04 pm

bigger text would make the trophy too big, also its the size it is because it fits the current pip font

making it smaller/less seeable would be the exact opposite thing a trophy should be, also the text wouldnt fit on it
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:09 pm

[senpai] kevans wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:

No complaining about my builds is allowed unless you plan on making better versions.

it was a joke please don't kill me, but seriously that's a bad reason to not try and improve the designs
Haha, but seriously, how would you feel if someone posted in the 3.4.x thread and said "the text in the upper right is too small"
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:18 pm

I would asses their opinion like any one else who posts in that thread, I've said that multiple times before. But if that's how you want it, I'll see how I feel about this when I get back from work.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:04 pm

fxck that :|
everyone like my winged thick blue rod under my name?
They warned us about thick blue rods in the military...
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:16 pm

hey chugs, I was thinking about how "second weird track" won't fit on one line

why not do "1st weird track" and "2nd weird track" ?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:28 pm

wait why is syleon a reward serious question xD
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:28 pm

It was featured. :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:23 pm

oh, i forgot to post the one i made for the second weird contest

Thread where I talk about the featured movies and contests PIPs with chuggers FEv07
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:28 pm

oh cool that works
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:55 pm

Can you change the colour of the featured movie list? I keep thinking people have become Line Rider Legend :| What about black, in honour of the LCC? 8D
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:14 pm

I personally really like the blue color, and it is actually pretty different than LRL color

but maybe a sky color blue might distinguish it further?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum